Extremely comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2016

Two and a half months of wonderfully comfortable sleeps. I can shift around without disturbing my wife's slumber. We live in Brisbane and the winter nights have been mild with little need for extra covers yet the bed stays warm and cozy all night long. Thus we are a little concerned of the excessive heat this mattress may generate in summer. Is there a suggestion/solution to counteract this?

Comments
Sleeping Duck Official

Hi Joe,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate your feedback!

If you'd like to have a chat regarding the heat you're experiencing feel free to give us a call.

Alex @ Sleeping Duck

Great Mattress. Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

Setting it up was easy, and the first nights sleep was a dream. We've had it for about 3 months and it is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have slept on. Sleeping Ducks customer service has been brilliant. I strongly recommend buying a Sleeping Duck mattress. Really good price for a great product.

Great improvement!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

Our old mattress needed replacing and our new mattress is exactly what we were looking for with great support and comfort. Hopefully will be durable over the years to come.

Fantastic Bed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2016

We were a little bit sceptical initially but took the plunge with the 100 day risk free trial and all the positive reviews.
We couldn't be happier - Very comfortable!
Very reasonable price!
Wife's back is much better since getting the King Duck!
Not only a great product the service is exceptional!

Verified Purchase

Best mattress I've laid on and worth the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

I bought firm, and although I'm only 58 kg, find it much more supportive and comfortable than the medium-firm. Well worth the price and look forward to the next 10 years with this mattress. Shipping was next day and the staff were so helpful and replied quickly.

Very very good...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

Very comfortable. I will surely buy another mattress from Sleeping Duck as it has been just great and helps me sleep more deeply. I didn't feel any back pain after waking up on the bed.

Absolutely brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

I've had my medium firm for 2 months now and it's honestly the BEST nights sleep I've had ever. I've had back pain in the mornings on and off for years which has cleared up since I've gotten the mattress and I get to sleep a lot faster also. Honestly highly recommended!

Purchased at: Online Computer

Very surprised at how comfortable an online bed can be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

Sleeping duck beats all the other beds I tested in store e.g King Koil, Madison and it's only a fraction of the price. I no longer have any back pain. I would definitely recommend to those with back problems.

Brisbane

• 1 comment
  • 4 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Very comfortable but a bit too warm.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

1) The service from the company was great, keep doing what you're doing.
2) The mattress itself is a lot more comfortable than I thought it would be coming from a waterbed and I only gave fours stars instead of five due to the lack of temperature regulation options as discussed with various staff members over the last few months. The mattress is very hot (for me)once the night time temps get above 15c or so. I 'think' we will be able to manage it by changing our choice of coverings, i.e. go from doona to sheets but wont know for sure until t
he warmer weather gets here.

Having said that it was lovely and warm during the worst of winter, I experienced no numbness or tingling or back pain whatsoever which I was expecting after 30 years on a waterbed. Even though it is very warm to sleep in I did not sweat at all so the materials do a good job of absorbing. Sleeping Duck did offer a refund several times due to the heat issue but we have chosen to keep the bed because, as I said it is very comfortable and I think the heat can be managed in some way and hopefully the company is working on a solution themselves.

Great product & service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

I'm really happy with my mattress and the service I received when purchasing it. I'm sleeping so much better than on my old mattress. The quality is excellent and the level of firmness perfect for my needs.

What a dream! Great product that does what it says

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

The mattress is firm and supportive, yet soft and comfortable. Zero signs of sagging or body impressions, as happened on our old store-bought mattress. Comfortable for my side-sleeping husband and me as a tummy sleeper. Only slight negative is a bit of partner disturbance but this is minor.
Customer service has been exceptional.

Verified Purchase

Oh so comfortable! The best mattress to date!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2016

I've had back problems for the last 10 years and have been very particular about my mattress. My Sleeping Duck has been the best mattress I've had. I no longer wake with back pain and my sleep every night is the most peaceful and restful sleep. The mattress offers really great spinal support and I love the customisability of the firmness of each side of the mattress to suit my partner and I. It was a toss between a Tempur mattress or the Sleeping Duck but the price of the Sleeping Duck won me over. Plus I loved the 100 day free trial and the support during the trial was amazing but there was nothing but compliments to be had. It feels like a very expensive mattress but at a fraction of the cost!!!

1 of 54 pages

We have had our mattress on its side for the last 10 weeks whilst renovating and the top underlay? Feels rubbery? Is all in one area like its scrunched up? Have tried tipping it from side to side to even it out but not working, any help? We can't sleep on it like this, thanks.

Stitchknot asked on Aug 16, 2016

Hi Stitchknot,

It sounds like because you have had the mattress on it’s side for so long, some of the foam layers inside have moved around. Due to the modular design of the mattress, these layers move independently of each other.

If you zip open the bamboo top, you will be able to re-align the layers of foam inside to make sure that they are sitting nice and straight again.

Should be an easy fix, but if you run into any problems please feel free to give us a call.

Ciaran @ Sleeping Duck
1800 667 196

Where is Sleeping Duck made? I do not buy from China due to their highly exploitive methods due to super low wages and long history of underage employment rates (all in the name of of profit - and at the expense of local industry and employment) so I am hoping it is not there. Would have trouble having a good night sleep on a mattress I knew was built on others misery.

Derek asked on Aug 05, 2016

Hi Derek,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We design our mattresses in Melbourne, and manufacture them in Guangzhou, China. If you would like find out more, please feel free to give us a call.

Phaon @ Sleeping Duck
1800 667 196

Hello do you have any finance optiins available.. pay monthly etc? Regards

Sammixox asked on Aug 03, 2016

Hi Sammi,

This is something we have been looking at, however we don't have any finance options available at the moment.

If there is anything else you would like to talk about, feel free to give us a call!

Ciaran @ Sleeping Duck