Simply superb Sleeping Duck

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

We started with the firm King which I found really good but my wife thought was a bit too firm so we have just used the free, incredibly easy and fast swap option to a medium. Have been sleeping on it for a week or so and we are both finding it extremely comfortable and supportive. All phone contact and queries to Sleeping Duck staff has been dealt with pleasantly and promptly. A pleasure to deal with.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Very nice comfortable mattress

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2016

I enjoy sleeping on this mattress, I ordered the hard one expecting it to be a lot firmer than it is, still very nice to sleep on but i would have liked it to be a little more firm.....

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Sleeping Duck Official

Hi Max, Thanks for your review. The Sleeping Duck design does allow you to customise the way your mattress feels. I would love to send you out our Custom Firm layer for you to try. This is our fir... read more »

Very comfortable with all the best components

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2016

I have found the mattress to be very supportive and breathable. It also does not move so you don't feel your partner moving at night which might wake you up.
Mattress has been perfect for me and given price and the fact it contains the best components, its an easy choice. Ive bought two!

No other mattress comes close

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2016

It took four nights for me to adjust to sleeping on such a different surface from my old mattress but by the fifth night I was in heaven. I no longer wake up with back or hip pain as my body is completely supported. I travelled interstate recently and the mattresses were unbearable in comparison. Could not wait to get home to my Sleeping Duck! Highly recommend and would never sleep on anything else now. My sister has just bought one too and loves it.

Like Sleeping on a cloud

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

I bought these mattresses for my teenage daughters (as guinea pigs). They have been so happy with them and have never slept better. I can't wait to buy a mattress for me and Hubbie and son. Definitely recommend to anyone who is in the market (in-fact already have)

The best bed ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

Amazingly comfortable mattress. The best I've ever had. It looks great too. The delivery went without a hitch and the customer service people have been really helpful. Nice work sleeping duck!

Awesome Mattress! should have done it ages ago...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

The support is fantastic and 3 mths in I'm still really comfortable sleeping on it. My lower back pain has all but dissapeared :-) This is an exceptionally high quality product, I highly recommend sleeping duck! :-)

Comfy from the minute it unrolled

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

I received the mattress all rolled up and within minutes of its ingenious unrolling it was ready to go.
I've slept well every night since. For the first few nights there were some audible cracks and pops, coming from my back, not the mattress. Improved posture, great support and an excellent nights sleep.

Unbelievably comfortable. I love my a Sleeping Duck

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2016

Extremely comfortable. Have had a few months & all in family now want one. One of the best buys in my life. Luxurious sleeping every night. No more aching shoulders!

I Luv my Duckie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

This is, without a doubt, the best mattress I have ever had ... further, my cat loves it also the only time she gets off it is to eat and ... you know. If i could send an attachment I'd send a photo of her chilled out on this terrific mattress... As a matter of fact I may send you one anyhow... Cat lazing on a Duck :)

Purchased at: OnLine Conveyancing Centre

At last - a mattress which lives up to its claims.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

We tested any number of potential mattresses in bed shops but weren't sure so came home, read various online reviews and - delighted we hadn't been persuaded by a "name" brand - decided on a Sleeping Duck. What a great decision! From the beginning, it has been utterly comfortable and supportive. We are delighted with our decision, and with your product :)

1 of 51 pages

Can you please advise if the sleeping duck mattress is suitable for an adjustable electric base?

Julie asked on Jul 24, 2016

Answer this

I dont think so but havent looked into it

I'm sorry I don't know but I've found the people at sleeping duck very helpful, maybe you should try them.

Hi Julie,

It's fine to use a Sleeping Duck mattress with an adjustable base, however we would advise you not to leave it in an adjusted position all of the time.

If you are going to use our mattress with an adjustable base, we would suggest making sure that the mattress is completely flat during the day.

Please feel free to give us a call on 1800 667 196 if you would like to talk further about this.

Ciaran @ Sleeping Duck

Hi, can you tell me if your mattresses are hypoallergenic as my son suffers from skin allergies? regards mark.

Axe asked on Jul 08, 2016

Answer this

I can't tell you this but if you ask Sleeping Duck I am sure they will give you an honest answer as the give a 100 day return policy.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The main elements in the mattress are steel springs, polyurethane foams, natural latex and bamboo fabrics. Our foams are independently tested and certified by CertiPUR-US, you can find out more about the certification on their website - http://www.certipur.us/

Allergies can be tricky - it's best to give us a call on 1800 667 196 or email us at info@sleepingduck.com and we can help provide further information.

Sleeping Duck

Hi, Any showrooms in Sydney? Please let me know. Thanks.

Pat asked on Jun 18, 2016

Hi Pat,

Unfortunately we don't have any showrooms in Sydney - our pop-up closed at the end of May.
Don't despair! We offer a great 100 night guarantee - if for any reason you are unhappy with your mattress, you can return it for a full refund. Firmness swaps are also free in this period, and easy to do with our modular design.

If you'd like any help with any questions you may have, feel free to give us a call on 1800 667 196 - I'd love to help.

Phaon at Sleeping Duck