Absolutely Wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2016

We are so happy with our Firm King Sized mattress. I am extremely fussy - as is my husband and we are so thrilled with our purchase. Don't hesitate for a moment on buying this mattress - brilliant product, brilliant service and the mattress is amazingly supportive and comfortable. Yes, the smell is a little overpowering initially - but after a few days its gone. I have told everyone who will listen about this company - one of the best products I have ever bought on line ever! So truly happy and pleasantly surprised. We have had our new mattress for 2 months now and we love it. Thank you Sleeping Duck - you have made my sleeping world a whole lot brighter.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Fantastic Australian service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2016

Amazing mattress! We loved the fact that even though we live in a remote area, we were still able to try the 100 night sleep trial. The team at Sleeping Duck did everything to ensure that we could experience their mattress. The design feature that lets you try both firm and medium style mattresses is ingenious! It was a joy to be able to contact the Sleeping Duck team and speak directly to a sales person - no recorded messages, no being put on hold, no waiting for days for a call back, no trouble understanding them. The team were always efficient when replying to emails and also following up on orders, friendly and more then happy to help! Thank you Sleeping Duck.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2016

I was always warned "try before you buy" however this mattress had such glowing reviews I thought if I'm not totally happy I'll just send it back. The first couple of nights we found the mattress a little hard however as I read this can be expected, from then on the mattress has been a delight to sleep on. Both my husband and I have suffered from back problems and find the medium perfect for support and comfort.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Very Happy with our Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2016

Despite our initial concern that we had made a mistake in buying the firm mattress, I would have to say that after three months, we are very happy that we stuck with it. This mattress is extremely comfortable and I love that there is hardly any movement when my partner rolls over. The staff at Sleeping Duck and the service they provide has been excellent. We would be happy to recommend this company and product.

And Goldilocks said, it's just right...

• 2 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Send a message

Easily the most amazing mattress I've ever had!

Best sleep in ages!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2016

We were very impressed with the prompt delivery and great service.
We chose the firm mattress and have found it to be extremely comfortable and supportive, give both my husband and I a great night's sleep.
The mattress seems to be quite durable so far.There was the chemical smell initially which I was quite sensitive to but my husband could not smell it. This dissipated in about a week.
We love our mattress!

Excellent Mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2016

A very comfortable mattress providing excellent support. Very durable so far. Only problem is the weight of the mattress, which makes it hard to change the bed linen. The best mattress I have slept on.

Never slept better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2016

Love this mattress. Would buy it again in a heartbeat! The initial odour from compression went away in about a week. I also have severe Dustmite/fibre allergies and haven't had a single issue on this mattress, in fact, it's better than my last 'hypoallergenic' mattress! It's so easy to sleep on. First night I was a bit concerned, as it felt firm, but it was just because my old mattress had no support! I used to wake up with sore shoulders from sleeping badly about 2 or 3 times a month, and I haven't woken up once on this feeling sore at all. It's even easier to get up in the morning for work because I feel like I've slept better. I know it sounds corny but I am so happy I found this mattress, it's been a real gift in my life!!!

Melbourne

• 1 review

Chemical smell

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2016

The mattress is in good quality & feels very comfortable. A great service on top deserves 4 stars.

However I do have the same feedback as Lzzy [couple of stairs down]. My partner has complained to me about this chemical smell. She is quite sensitive to those non-natural smells [I think that's the latex smell on the surface] which she worries if the bed is bad for health after breathing the smell too long. I'm not sure if any other users found the same problem. Is this normal or we are just bad luck ?

The perfect sleeping retreat ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2016

Our dog can't do without it!
... and neither can we. However, the weight of the mattress is a bit of a problem: it is difficult to tuck sheets under it.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Finally after much researching

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2016

Very comfortable and supportive without being too firm. So far it has been durable unlike our previous mattress which developed two deep hollows and created back problems and pain.
Excellent purchase experience and after sales service. Would definitely recommend

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 36 pages

Do you have any Showrooms in Brisbane south or west? Cheers, [email removed]

Bon asked on May 05, 2016

Hi Bon,

We don't have any showrooms or stores in Brisbane. Don't despair! We offer a great 100 night guarantee - if for any reason you are unhappy with your mattress, you can return it for a full refund.

Please feel free to call us if you want to chat about our mattress or find out more about our company.

Phaon @ Sleeping Duck
1800 667 196

Hi is there anywhere in Darwin I can have a look at one of these mattresses. was looking for son with back pain scoliosis and very tall looking at double and a queen for myself and husband both with lower back pain

ess asked on Apr 03, 2016

Answer this

No they are an online company but the reviews are overwhelming. The mattresses are very good quality but come vacuumed sealed and in a box (which was weird but worked for shipping). One thing to consider is that they are heavy.

Hi Ess, JoJeff is right, we don't have any showrooms or stores in Darwin. We do offer a 100 night trial with the mattress so you can buy it, sleep on it and we'll collect it from you and refund your money if it doesn't work out.

Des @ Sleeping Duck

Hi, do you have medium/firm queen size Titan in stock? Regards Rick

Rick asked on Apr 02, 2016

Hi Rick,

Our mattresses are back in stock, we're just working through a few back orders.

Deliveries for new orders start on the 11th April, give us a call if you need a more specific delivery estimate.

Des @ Sleeping duck