So far - so great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2016

We love our new mattress. Nice and firm yet super comfy. And the edges don't sag so you don't slide off (which is great). Love the whole idea behind Sleeping Duck and the company. Only reason I took off a star (would've only been half a star if that was an option) is that the delivery was delayed by about 5 days. However, when I chased them up they did say it was because we were getting one of their newer, updated mattresses as they were in the process of an upgrade.

Verified Purchase

Mattress has met my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2016

I bought a firm queen size mattress in April and have found it to be very supportive and comfortable. Delivery was in the time frame promised and unpacking the mattress was not difficult. It did have a slight chemical odour but this did not bother me and soon went away. So far the mattress has met all my expectations and I would highly recommend Sleeping duck. Their customer service has been great both before and more importantly after I received the mattress.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Impressed so far.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2016

Just got my queen size in firm delivered yesterday a bit unimpressed with the courier service delivering 4 hours late but otherwise everything is good. This is an excellent mattress for the price and with 100 day trial you cannot lose. Honestly very comfortable I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud I would not hesitate to recommend this product!

Comments
Sleeping Duck Official

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for your review, great to hear you are sleeping well. In regards to the courier I have passed that feedback on to our provider.

If there were any other issues please feel free to email me at info@sleepingduck.com

Verified Purchase

Fantastic Bed, exceeded my expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

We love the medium we selected, great for both side sleeping and back sleeping positions.
Wouldn't hesitate to purchase another. All other mattresses we sleep on feel flat and hard now!

Awesome mattress. Matches the hype and high ratings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

Bought this mattress based on reviews only and cant say it hasnt let me down at all. Very comfortable and if i had to buy another one wouldnt hesitate to order one immediately.

Better than I could have ever expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2016

It's a really good balance between feeling comfortable but not too soft and good support without feeling too firm. It's surprising what a good mattress like Sleeping Duck can make to quality of sleep. I don't wake up with back pain or a numb hand or fingers anymore. It's been like a form of physiotherapy but without the pain. Instead of going from place to place trying out beds the 100 day trial offers assurance of satisfaction.

Great bed, Great Value, Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

We love our mattress, so much that we bought 2. We chose one side firm and the other medium for us and the other is a guest bed. The delivery and installation was a breeze and the Customer Service from Sleeping Duck is outstanding.

Verified Purchase

Best mattress we ever bought.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

Best mattress ever. We got the firm mattress and we sleep so sound. My wife had a back injury and she's been feeling much better since we got a sleeping duck. We love it!

Easiest way to buy a mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

Very comfortable and supportive, even the hubby had a comment which is very unusual. Than you for taking the hassle out of mattress shopping. Also like the idea of unzipping top to change the firmness.

It's simply the best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2016

Best mattress we've ever owned. Supportive with no disturbance from others movements. Soft on top without the need for ridiculous pillow tops which just made things hot and uncomfortable. The bed is nice and cool in summer.

Purchased at: Online Computer

1 of 49 pages

Hi, Any showrooms in Sydney? Please let me know. Thanks.

Pat asked on Jun 18, 2016

Hi Pat,

Unfortunately we don't have any showrooms in Sydney - our pop-up closed at the end of May.
Don't despair! We offer a great 100 night guarantee - if for any reason you are unhappy with your mattress, you can return it for a full refund. Firmness swaps are also free in this period, and easy to do with our modular design.

If you'd like any help with any questions you may have, feel free to give us a call on 1800 667 196 - I'd love to help.

Phaon at Sleeping Duck

What chemicals go into the production off a memory foam mattress?

Joy asked on Jun 12, 2016

Hi Joy,

Great question.

At a high level, there are a number of chemicals that go into the production of memory foam, as with all foams. It’s a complex process, but I’ll attempt to do my best at explaining the various ingredients that are present.

It starts with polyurethane plastic, to which a proprietary blend of petrochemicals known as monols and polyols are added, as well as fillers such as calcium carbonate. The main ingredient is polyurethane - which are chemical substances with linear polymers made of carbamate groups. These groups are called urethane, formed by the chemical reaction between a polyol and a diisocyanate. Polyol is a multiple hydroxyl group bearing alcohol and diisocyanate has two isocyanate groups. Isocyanate is a functional group with a single nitrogen, carbon and oxygen molecule. The ratio of polyol and diisocyanate used for the process is 1:2.

Speaking generally, there are always slight differences with the chemical composition of memory foam coming from different manufacturers, although the above represents the usual ingredient mix.

The main thing to note is that we specifically test our foams for quality and any harmful substances. You can read more about our independent certification here - http://www.certipur.us/

As always, if you have any questions about the above, feel free to email us at info@sleepingduck.com, or call on 1800 667 196.

Phaon
Sleeping Duck

Hi there. All these reviews are crazy goodd I WANT ONE NOW. Hust a quick question do you offer any interest free payment plans like Go Mastercard or only the lump sum option? I hope you do.... thanks

Maysa00 asked on May 29, 2016

Hi Maysa00,

Unfortunately we don’t have any payment plans just yet. We’re expecting to have one in place in the next few months.

Please don’t hesitate to give us a ring if you have any further questions, we’re always happy to help!

Alex @ Sleeping Duck 1800 667 196