• 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

ZERO contact, account overdrawn every month

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Does not send a single message of contact about how much is owing on your loan or when repayments are due to come out. Results in bank account being overdrawn every month. AVOID at all costs.

Was really happy first time around

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

My first loan with society one was awesome and fast.. From being approved to list to receiving money within days. This time around, was approved and listed almost 2 weeks ago.. still no funding, Feel like I have been left hanging.. First time around I would have rated 5+ stars.. The people who answer the phones are lovely, but haven't gotten anything useful from them this time. They are unable to see anything than we can online..

Good service shocking website

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

Easy to deal with very helpful customer service with quick responses. Money went in fast but they really need to look at their website.

Comments
Society One Official

Hi Ross, really pleased you found us easy to deal with. Interested to find out more on your website experience, what device you were on etc. so we can improve it. Would really appreciate your fee... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Great, quick and easy loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I required a loan, SocietyOne made it really easy and quick.
They are truly a great and cheap alternative to a bank. thank you so much for helping me out

Wow didn't think it was this easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

Got a personal loan through society one. Around 6 percent cheaper rate then my bank. Process was really easy, all done on my mobile. Thanks once again for a wonderful product.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Forget the banks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

I have been so impressed with every aspect of SocietyOne. From the great rates they offer to the customer service, I have called multiple times and every time I'm straight through to a cheery helpful aussie. This is a company I would invest with.

Keep it up and thank you for taking some of the power away from the banks, companies like this might actually teach them that they can't treat us like dirt!

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

SocietyOne delivers where Big Banks fail! Brilliant Product & Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

I found SocietyOne via a google search whilst applying for a personal loan. When I rang to find out more, I was pleasantly surprised to be treated like a normal human, and not just a number. I am even more impressed by their crowd-sourced funding of the loans. I would happily recommend them over any large banking institution or credit union.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Don't ever give your pay and bank information to them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

Never trust this place, you apply, hand them all your precious financial information, and they approved your application but on a condition that it needs to be funded by investors.

When they approved your application they don't email and let you know.

Rang them 5 days later, a guys said it has been approved, but the loan still needed to be "matched" by their admin team and the funds are likely to be in my account the following week.

After two weeks of waiting, the application was cancelled automatically on the system, without any comm
unication. Rang and asked them what happened, they said i need to resubmit the application but they could not guarantee whether the loan will be matched.

This place is not professional - they say one thing, then do the other, ... in the end you just ended up giving them all your information for nothing.

This lender sounds more complicated and difficult that I thought.

Verified Purchase

WOW - So easy, friendly and quick.....Love Society One

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

I can't believe how easy it was to have my personal loan approved and the funds in my account. From the application process to the funds being available was only 4 business days. And all for an amazing interest rate......Much better service and rate than one of the big 4 banks. I will be recommending Society One to anyone interested in a great customer and financial experience. Thanks again Society One.

Perfect place to borrow money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

I would recommend societyone to anyone. Low rates plus, quick and easy. Even the staff are very helpful. Thank you Team.

Simple and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

I could not be happier. The process was simple and efficient. Debt consolidation before Christmas is a great way to go into 2017.

Excellent but some doubt on security

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

We went through the application process and used the statement upload facility which required us to input our login and password details.
Just after funds were transferred to us our credit card was accessed and 2 transactions had been processed by someone else.
Internet Banking access had to be changed and credit card was cancelled.
Not sure if the statement access link is secure.

1 of 32 pages

How long does the bidding process takes? Can you please tell by your experience? Thanks

Jason asked on Jan 30, 2017

Answer this

This took me about two days if I recall correctly maybe three. If anyone is interested in SocietyOne I honestly highly recommend them. It is a relatively cheap, fast loan, done over the telephone. If there are issues, they are resolved quickly and politely by the office staff.
Do not hesitate to contact SocietyOne, everything about them in my opinion is a 10 out of 10.

Can ppl receiving benefits be approved?

Elle asked on Jan 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Elle, our customer service team are ready to answer any questions. Give them a call on 1300 144 221 any time between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. They're waiting for your call.

Is there an option to pay your loan weekly?

Nat asked on Jan 19, 2017