• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
Private message

How easy, fair, quick, professional yet friendly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I am someone who pays my bills on time but didn't have a great credit rating as I had used pay day loans after my break up to get by. I had finished all those but every single staff member I dealt with was fantastic and such a quick and easy application processed! I will never use a bank again!

This has been Fantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I would have never had found a better service than society one. Straight to my needs and to my needs. Very helpful and well presented and done everything they said and give give the help I needed. I will recommend to all friends and family without a thought. Fantastic!!!

This perfect got it just at the right time

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Everyone a spoke to during the course of my applying for my loan were extremely helpful friendly and curtious any problems I had were quickly and politely answered

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I found them very professional, quick to respond pleasant attitude and I will deal with them again in the future.

Quick acting , an excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Society One was excellent and fast acting not like the banks. Easy online process, very very happy! A personal loan that was relatively painless and clear setout T&Cs

Great Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Easy,efficent and good communication with staff. Very impressed with all aspects of applying for a personal loan with Society One.

you made it so easy to apply for the loan

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

It was the right loan for me to do the home improvements I needed to do thanks for your help.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I feel that the bloke that was interviewing me on the phone did everything he could to help me get the loan. I vas very impressed with the interview. After that all went well.

Easy and great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Thanks Society One I have now manage to pay off my Credit Card debit, I was feeling that I would never see the end of the tunnel with high interest charges. I now know how much I will be paying each month and can also start to budget to go on holidays. I have chopped up the credit cards and now say if I can't afford it I can't have it. Thanks again

Surprised how easy it was.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

Process was very easy to follow even for a computer since like me... Was able to go through process easily. Very helpful staff.

Simple Process

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I found the process simple and easy. However, the time from application to money in the bank, was a little longer than I first anticipated. Overall, really satisfied though.

If you want money in your account fast.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

From start to money in account, it was smooth sailing all the way to the bank.I would do this again in future with no hesitation.

1 of 37 pages

how do you know if you receive bids?

kerryberry asked on May 17, 2017

Answer this

Borrowers can see the bids on their loan through their portal. Hope that helps!

Has anyone ever experienced seen their funding almost complete and then go back to 0%? I had this ordeal happen to me. I checked it in the morning and it was sitting at 99% and when I checked it in the afternoon it jumped back to 0%.

absoluutely asked on Mar 17, 2017

How long does the bidding process takes? Can you please tell by your experience? Thanks

Jason asked on Jan 30, 2017

Answer this

This took me about two days if I recall correctly maybe three. If anyone is interested in SocietyOne I honestly highly recommend them. It is a relatively cheap, fast loan, done over the telephone. If there are issues, they are resolved quickly and politely by the office staff.
Do not hesitate to contact SocietyOne, everything about them in my opinion is a 10 out of 10.

1 to 2 days it was very quick and the whole process very smooth. I recommend them to people whenever I have the opportunity they have been great to deal with sooooo easy

I'm sorry but mine was terrible,, it took then almost 30 days to get back to me and then was told I have only one day left and will have to re submit if I want to apply !!! SERIOUSLY I wasn't too happy with this mucking around by them and to be spoken to like a dumbarse and my fault.. ???