Wow didn't think it was this easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

Got a personal loan through society one. Around 6 percent cheaper rate then my bank. Process was really easy, all done on my mobile. Thanks once again for a wonderful product.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Forget the banks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

I have been so impressed with every aspect of SocietyOne. From the great rates they offer to the customer service, I have called multiple times and every time I'm straight through to a cheery helpful aussie. This is a company I would invest with.

Keep it up and thank you for taking some of the power away from the banks, companies like this might actually teach them that they can't treat us like dirt!

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

SocietyOne delivers where Big Banks fail! Brilliant Product & Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

I found SocietyOne via a google search whilst applying for a personal loan. When I rang to find out more, I was pleasantly surprised to be treated like a normal human, and not just a number. I am even more impressed by their crowd-sourced funding of the loans. I would happily recommend them over any large banking institution or credit union.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Don't ever give your pay and bank information to them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

Never trust this place, you apply, hand them all your precious financial information, and they approved your application but on a condition that it needs to be funded by investors.

When they approved your application they don't email and let you know.

Rang them 5 days later, a guys said it has been approved, but the loan still needed to be "matched" by their admin team and the funds are likely to be in my account the following week.

After two weeks of waiting, the application was cancelled automatically on the system, without any comm
unication. Rang and asked them what happened, they said i need to resubmit the application but they could not guarantee whether the loan will be matched.

This place is not professional - they say one thing, then do the other, ... in the end you just ended up giving them all your information for nothing.

This lender sounds more complicated and difficult that I thought.

Verified Purchase

WOW - So easy, friendly and quick.....Love Society One

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2016

I can't believe how easy it was to have my personal loan approved and the funds in my account. From the application process to the funds being available was only 4 business days. And all for an amazing interest rate......Much better service and rate than one of the big 4 banks. I will be recommending Society One to anyone interested in a great customer and financial experience. Thanks again Society One.

Perfect place to borrow money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

I would recommend societyone to anyone. Low rates plus, quick and easy. Even the staff are very helpful. Thank you Team.

Simple and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

I could not be happier. The process was simple and efficient. Debt consolidation before Christmas is a great way to go into 2017.

Excellent but some doubt on security

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

We went through the application process and used the statement upload facility which required us to input our login and password details.
Just after funds were transferred to us our credit card was accessed and 2 transactions had been processed by someone else.
Internet Banking access had to be changed and credit card was cancelled.
Not sure if the statement access link is secure.

Really easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2016

This helped me tidy up bills. Feels good.
Just paying one payment makes it easier to manage your money.
Thank you!

Painless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2016

I requested an unsecured loan to assist with credit card consolidation and to buy a new fridge. The application process was very easy and the people i spoke to were very friendly and efficient.

Loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2016

Well documented and well handled by staff and investors. This is a great way to finance yourself and get a decent interest rate.

Best move to date

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2016

This was a great decission. By far fast and easy approval with a great rate. Better than the big 4 by a long shot.

1 of 32 pages

Is there an option to pay your loan weekly?

Nat asked on Jan 19, 2017

Hi, once application is listed for bids how long on adverage doe it take to get funded. Also do all listings get funded?

Lucky2017 asked on Jan 17, 2017

Answer this

I'm not sure on how long the 'average' is however once listed for bids I think mine took a week? 10 days perhaps? Can't quite remember. cheers

I think i done the wrong thing applied for unsecured loan with one of the big banks who i have a credit card with.. on the the ph the customer service person was very positive it would be approved however it wasnt approved, straightaway i applied with Society One however havent uploaded info yet.. Worried now previous application with orther bank is now on credit file. Now for my question lol.... will this go against me being approved? Should i still upload documents anyway? Cheers Jo

Irish asked on Jan 07, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jo, would you please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 144 221, any time between 8am and 6pm , Monday to Friday. They will be able to help you with your query. Thank you!