Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Fan is really worth the price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Very easy to assemble. The fan creates a very good air flow. It has 22 different speed levels. A few first levels are really quite and helpful during the night in the bedroom. The panel does have a bright LED display that does not bother me but you can put tape if you love absolute darkness in your bedroom.

Note that it is the same model sold by Kogan with a different brand. Kogan sells it a bit cheaper. I got one from Kogan as well for my living room. They both appear identical to me.

Purchase of 'on sale' catalogue item

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

An easy transaction, with follow-up and advance notice of progress. Delivery was timely and the item arrived intact and worked perfectly out of the box - no issues with set-up or operation.

micro hifi - perfect size

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

delivery quick from date of purchase, that's great customer service, tracking of purchase very simple to follow, its a great little system, great sound, great price,

Great product, just what we wanted

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

On line purchase was relatively easy. Then, being able to pick up went well. Very helpful bloke took it out to the car and helped load it.

Love my fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

The process of buying the fridge was smooth and trouble free.I was informed of when the delivery would take place both by email and phone call. The fridge arrived in excellent condition and was delivered by a very friendly and helpful delivery person. The refrigerator is working well and is very well designed.

Verified Purchase

Great price and fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I'm LOVING my new headphones - so stoked I was able to save $100 on the RRP! Stan Cash has great prices and they were delivered so quickly, with regular tracking updates along the way so I knew exactly when they were arriving.

Ideal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

This Russell Hobbs 2 slice toaster was just what we were looking for at a great price. The delivery was prompt.

This is exactly what I was looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I was totally happy with your service & I received exactly what I wanted. I also received many msgs as to where it was & when I should receive it.

Exact, nothing altered, nothing switched.just what i ordered.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

No bait and switch,no nonsence deal. Honest and true sale, i know there are some 'stores' that offer products and place pictures of the items for sale but when the item arrives sometime its not as shown ,excellent .

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Loved it. Fast delivery. Great price. Exactly what I expected! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Woonona, Wollongong, NSW

Private message

Electrical or gas? It is not so easy... you should know about WALP and WANG

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

I bought a freestanding gas cooker. In the kitchen section they offered electrical and gas cookers. I bought the gas one. The gas cooker arrived just a few days after the purchase. The person that was going to install it told me that the Gas was LP instead of NG. I checked online and I realised that after feature details, in the Specifications section of the item it said, GAS: LP. I was not aware that there were offering 2 kinds of the same stove with different type of gas. I actually would have never thought of that unless it was spec ified in the title.
I call them to get the gas cooker changed with the right gas and they offer me as the cheapest solution to get a conversion kit or to pay a 20% of the cost of the stove. They also said that this problem (not awareness about the different gas products) was common and they were looking into it. So, they reckon they have a problem but the customer has to pay for it?
It is ridiculous. It has put me off of buying online... and with this company forever.

1 of 31 pages