This is exactly what I was looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I was totally happy with your service & I received exactly what I wanted. I also received many msgs as to where it was & when I should receive it.

Exact, nothing altered, nothing switched.just what i ordered.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

No bait and switch,no nonsence deal. Honest and true sale, i know there are some 'stores' that offer products and place pictures of the items for sale but when the item arrives sometime its not as shown ,excellent .

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Loved it. Fast delivery. Great price. Exactly what I expected! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Woonona, Wollongong, NSW

Private message

Verified Purchase

Electrical or gas? It is not so easy... you should know about WALP and WANG

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

I bought a freestanding gas cooker. In the kitchen section they offered electrical and gas cookers. I bought the gas one. The gas cooker arrived just a few days after the purchase. The person that was going to install it told me that the Gas was LP instead of NG. I checked online and I realised that after feature details, in the Specifications section of the item it said, GAS: LP. I was not aware that there were offering 2 kinds of the same stove with different type of gas. I actually would have never thought of that unless it was spec ified in the title.
I call them to get the gas cooker changed with the right gas and they offer me as the cheapest solution to get a conversion kit or to pay a 20% of the cost of the stove. They also said that this problem (not awareness about the different gas products) was common and they were looking into it. So, they reckon they have a problem but the customer has to pay for it?
It is ridiculous. It has put me off of buying online... and with this company forever.

how it should be

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

My order was dealt with quickly i knew when to expect delivery and it arrived as expected great service will use again

Great service cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

Great service. Shopped around and you guys were the cheapest. I loved the the automatic emails to keep you updated with order.

Very very quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Very Very quick delivery. Communications great. They've informed me all throughout the progress of my order. Will use Stan cash again in the future.

Jan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Very happy with my purchase and the speed in delivery was great and information on arrival date makes life easier.

Very easy purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Purchased a 32" TV online. Very prompt and very easy purchase. Terrific service. Better than the huge national chains. I definitely recommend them.

Sutherland

• 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Cool Looks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Stylish and sleek; quick and reliable - stan's the man!!! Great service and excellent delivery - I'll definitely come back

Easy and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I Bought a tv online easy pick up and super pricing Tv works fine extra warranty all round very happy

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

Great service and price - much better than the Good Guys. Very helpful on the phone and in store, they even had the machine in red - which was a colour that the Good Guys had said wasn't available in Australia! Highly recommend.

1 of 31 pages