Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Easy to order on line although Site did not state if item was in stock so I phoned a couple of days later. The person I spoke to was very helpful and got back to me within 10 minutes. Received item exactly 1 week after ordering. The item I ordered was a gift for my husband and he went to the post office to pick up the item after receiving a card left at our front door unfortunately the item only had plastic wrap on the outside so he could see what the item was.

Ordering was fast and easy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Have not received my purchase yet so cannot comment on the product as yet. Though transaction was easy and fast.

very good....

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Spoke to 2 salespeople re a missing part and have emsiled details of part missing. Response to my email was within hours and I am now awaiting delivery from the manufacturer of the part.

Go tiges

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Online was so smooth and easy. Email confirmations and reminders were simple. pick up at Keilor store was effortless. Con was very professional.

Great Digital Radio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

I would recommend this Digital Radio from Sengean to anyone entering into Digital Radio.
Easy to set up, use and functions great.

hot stuff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Had looked around some store and not found what i wanted, saw this online... quick and efficient delivery at a great price... what more could you ask

will always buy through Stancash

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Will always buy from Stancash if what I'm chasing is available, extremely quick postage is always good too, wife is ecstatically happy with her items

Verified Purchase

Much improved, worth the upgrade!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Bought a cheap kettle which lasted barely a year before it blew up, so decided to upgrade and get the Breville. Amazing temperature control, quiet functioning and great pouring control (especially not having to compensate for a leaking spout with my other one). Another great Breville product for my kitchen.

Verified Purchase

Great product, great communication and progress report

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

I purchased a Morphy Richards toaster & kettle combo which look and work brilliantly. The progress updates on my order were second to none and the entire transaction was very smooth.

This is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

I am very happy with my purchase and the service was excellent I will definitely recommend Stan cash to all my friends and family!

Love it

Quick delivery
Exceptional sales support
Great range to choose from
Have also bought fridge it will be delivered the day I move into new house

Verified Purchase

Excellent price, very quick postage.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

Very happy with the service and speed of postage, the Breville Barista bought was Choice Magazine number one choice and Stan Cash was the cheapest price i could find anywhere.

1 of 34 pages