Awful in every possible way!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Stay away, that's all I'm going to say! Customer service you want to run from. Insulting, rude and just appalling. At one point I had a representative yelling at me, I'm not even kidding. By far the most disgusting customer service I have ever experienced. Never again!

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Sydneys, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback regarding your experience with us very seriously. We’d like to discuss this issue further with you, please email your contact det... read more »

Verified Purchase

Customer consultant useless

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Customer service totally useless because I'm trying to make my payment plans as a fortnightly but I couldn't reach them about a month finally I went to Stratton office to talk to them but still they gave me all wrong information about my car loan. Customer consultant and one of the manager told me they have no more fortnightly payments anymore but when I called the lender they told me can still do fortnightly payments. Customer consultant (Stratton) don't care after got the loan with them.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Tunc, this is disappointing to hear, please accept our apologies for the frustration caused and be assured this feedback has been passed on for appropriate training to improve our service.

Adelaide

• 1 answer

Reasonable finance but Car Connect a waste of time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Dave, thank you so much for alerting us to this.
We sincerely apologise for your experience with carconnect. Are you able to email us on social@stratton.com.au so we can get some more details?
Regards, stratton.

10 years of excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I am a small business owner and have been leasing vehicles via Strattons for 10 years. We are up to 5 vehicles now and have found them very efficient and helpful. We were a new start up business 10 years ago so finance was not the easiest and they gave us a go and we have stood by them for each and every vehicle we have purchased. In fact it gets easier each time.

• 3 helpful votes

Bad Customer Service Once Onboard

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2016

As above.

Seems the service drops, once you're Onboard. Won't be renewing a lease through this lot. Be warned. Emails take ages to reply, unless they need something from you.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Dave, we’re disappointed to hear about this and apologise for the frustration caused. Are you able to email us your details to social@stratton.com.au so we can get some more details? Thanks.

• 10 helpful votes

Worst Company To Deal With

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Maddie, we are really sorry to hear about this and apologies for the frustration caused. Are you able to email us your details to (social@stratton.com.au) and we can work to get to the bottom of this? Thanks.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great service so far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

DId a phone application with Stratton today 29/11/16 and its was brilliant,Alison was easy to deal with,friendly,informative and fun to talk to with real locals touch.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Robbie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Glad to hear of your experience with us and we'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Alison.

Not sure if they are a scam company

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Went to website then got contacted. Filled out forms and got an email saying that they have submitted application, then nothing .... wondering if this is a scam to gain personal information. Sent an email asking how application was going and still have received no response. Be weary of this company.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Ned, thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies you've yet to hear back from one our finance consultants. Can you please email social@stratton.com.au with details of the phone nu... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Very bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2016

Very bad service, I did finance with [name removed] (stratton) he tell he did loan for me and tell me interest is 5% but he start charging me around 13% when I call him he say he gonna fix it but after he did not pick up my phone and no any reply my emails whenever I call in office they say someone call me back but not.
One day Someone give me call from office and he say he can't do anything about it then I decide to payout my loan cause interest rate is too high so I pay it before two week and I borrow 50000$ and in 10 months I return around 60000$.
Extra 10000$ interest I disagree with it in future I never go with this people.
I prefer don't go with them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Surinder, please accept our sincere apologies for the frustration caused in your recent experience with us. Your feedback is of serious concern which is why we would like to investigate this fur... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
Private message

Never got back to me i must be invisible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

After talking to one of there team (Sam) in Brisbane everything seamed good . I did what they asked and then have left and tryed calling them but no reply . Thought it was going to be different but no, just the same service as from all companies if you dont suit there criteria. Well thankyou for your time. Dont say you can help then never get back that is fulse hope....

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Bruce, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback although we're disappointed to hear of this. Please accept our sincere apologies and be assured this feedback has been passed on for appropriate training to improve our service.

Well pitty they did not hav the training befor.

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Unprofessional

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2016

Stratton finance contacted me after I went to their website to get a car loan quote, she introduced me to someone from carconnect, the guy is so impatience and unprofessional when I asked about the bonus that the dealer going to throw away with the purchase, he even raised his voiced and telling me that in he never get such question in his 20 years of working in car industry, I ended up went to my local dealer and had a better deal. Stratton finance is good but don't ever deal with carconnect!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Joshua, thank you so much for alerting us to this. We have spoken to the Director at carconnect and someone will be in contact with you to hopefully get to the bottom of this. We sincerely apol... read more »

Very professional. Always helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2016

Myself and my partner have been using Stratton for the past 3 years, and financed 4 cars through them (so far).
Josh has always gone above and beyond to help us out and make sure we are getting the best deal with no stress being added to the process. Will definitely stay with them for any future purchases.

1 of 5 pages