Best Customer Service & Great Outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I'd like to thank Rad from Stratton for his diligent followup on my car finance. He sought out the best deal for me with a tier 1 lender and made sure that I got my financing in time to buy my new car. He kept me in the loop at every stage and made sure that I got the right outcome in the end. Thanks again and keep up the great work... Raj

Absolutely fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Michael from Stratton Finance has been so wonderful. Very quick in getting an answer and got me a car loan when other lenders told me no. I pick up my dream car this Saturday and highly recommend Michael and Stratton Finance. If you've been told no by others then give them a call!

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I want to thank Steve and Ian from Carconnect for looking after me when purchasing a new vehicle a few weeks ago. The return of my initial deposit was within the agreed time frame and they delivered the vehicle exactly as I had asked. Victoria from Stratton was also very responsive and even took calls during her lunch break which was much appreciated.

highly recommended with car connect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Anthony Miriyan from Car connect was very helpful from the get go...always there to patiently listen to my queries and got me a fantastic price..I have recommended my friends to them and recommend anyone to them...kudos team!

Excellent Firm

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I had the pleasure of dealing with Justin Jacobs, the national manager. He was always happy to help with my queries and spent hours helping me work out a plan that worked.

I'd highly recommend Stratton based on my experience and more so, Justin.

Crap service - stay away !

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

Stratton finance got me a terrible deal with a crowd called go getta finance - then after the term ended refused to help me get into a better finance package -stay away from this crowd they will sell you to any finance deal they can make a quid on -

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Todd, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback regarding your experience with us very seriously. We’d like to discuss this issue further with you, please email your contact detail... read more »

I couldnt be any happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I would really like to thank Rad from the Stratton team for a amazing job with my finances very sharp and professional and punctual with call you back and updates on progress of applications i would with out a dout use Stratton in future and high recommend Mr Rad el ail in his expertise.

khaled el rajab

Great experience - Trucks and Trailers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

I had a chat to one Stratton's commercial brokers (Steven in Sydney), found him on their website, he was more than just professional, he knew his stuff and carried himself with a positive and approachable attitude. He was always available when I called him and he just took control of the entire financing of my two new trucks and trailer, when my own bank couldn't even make time to meet me. Forget the banks, I recommend these guys!

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

The Franchise Principal, James went above & beyond the call of duty to get us the finance we needed for our new car. Very patient when it took me ages to get things together, and always returned phone calls quickly when I needed advice or guidance. He even steered me away from certain time and money wasting features & options that the car dealership was trying to push on me with the new car.
Fantastic service all up, and I would have no problem whatsoever with recommending James/Stratton to anyone who is looking for finance.

Sydney

• 5 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I've now purchased two vehicles for my business using Stratton and both times the process has been so easy. This time I was helped by Aaron who was great to deal with and nothing was too much trouble for him. Also this time as I was under some time constraints I made use of the Stratton Car Connect Service. Evette helped me secure a car in record time! She was such a pleasure to deal with and kept me informed of the progress every step of the way. They even delivered the car to my home on the weekend! Can't get better service than that.

I will continue to use and recommend Stratton to friends and business associates.

Great job from a great team. Thanks

Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

I have just leased my second vehicle through Stratton they have the highest service level I have ever seen. Trevor Wright - Senior Finance Consultant is sensational , responsive , professional and chased the best rate for me! I would recommend them to anybody and would not go anywhere else for my car leasing. Ross Napier

Awful in every possible way!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Stay away, that's all I'm going to say! Customer service you want to run from. Insulting, rude and just appalling. At one point I had a representative yelling at me, I'm not even kidding. By far the most disgusting customer service I have ever experienced. Never again!

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Sydneys, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback regarding your experience with us very seriously. We’d like to discuss this issue further with you, please email your contact det... read more »

1 of 6 pages