Great experience - Trucks and Trailers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

I had a chat to one Stratton's commercial brokers (Steven in Sydney), found him on their website, he was more than just professional, he knew his stuff and carried himself with a positive and approachable attitude. He was always available when I called him and he just took control of the entire financing of my two new trucks and trailer, when my own bank couldn't even make time to meet me. Forget the banks, I recommend these guys!

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

The Franchise Principal, James went above & beyond the call of duty to get us the finance we needed for our new car. Very patient when it took me ages to get things together, and always returned phone calls quickly when I needed advice or guidance. He even steered me away from certain time and money wasting features & options that the car dealership was trying to push on me with the new car.
Fantastic service all up, and I would have no problem whatsoever with recommending James/Stratton to anyone who is looking for finance.

Sydney

• 5 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I've now purchased two vehicles for my business using Stratton and both times the process has been so easy. This time I was helped by Aaron who was great to deal with and nothing was too much trouble for him. Also this time as I was under some time constraints I made use of the Stratton Car Connect Service. Evette helped me secure a car in record time! She was such a pleasure to deal with and kept me informed of the progress every step of the way. They even delivered the car to my home on the weekend! Can't get better service than that.

I will continue to use and recommend Stratton to friends and business associates.

Great job from a great team. Thanks

Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

I have just leased my second vehicle through Stratton they have the highest service level I have ever seen. Trevor Wright - Senior Finance Consultant is sensational , responsive , professional and chased the best rate for me! I would recommend them to anybody and would not go anywhere else for my car leasing. Ross Napier

Awful in every possible way!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Stay away, that's all I'm going to say! Customer service you want to run from. Insulting, rude and just appalling. At one point I had a representative yelling at me, I'm not even kidding. By far the most disgusting customer service I have ever experienced. Never again!

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Sydneys, this is disappointing to hear and we take this feedback regarding your experience with us very seriously. We’d like to discuss this issue further with you, please email your contact det... read more »

Verified Purchase

Customer consultant useless

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Customer service totally useless because I'm trying to make my payment plans as a fortnightly but I couldn't reach them about a month finally I went to Stratton office to talk to them but still they gave me all wrong information about my car loan. Customer consultant and one of the manager told me they have no more fortnightly payments anymore but when I called the lender they told me can still do fortnightly payments. Customer consultant (Stratton) don't care after got the loan with them.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Tunc, this is disappointing to hear, please accept our apologies for the frustration caused and be assured this feedback has been passed on for appropriate training to improve our service.

Adelaide

• 1 answer

Reasonable finance but Car Connect a waste of time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Dave, thank you so much for alerting us to this.
We sincerely apologise for your experience with carconnect. Are you able to email us on social@stratton.com.au so we can get some more details?
Regards, stratton.

10 years of excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I am a small business owner and have been leasing vehicles via Strattons for 10 years. We are up to 5 vehicles now and have found them very efficient and helpful. We were a new start up business 10 years ago so finance was not the easiest and they gave us a go and we have stood by them for each and every vehicle we have purchased. In fact it gets easier each time.

• 3 helpful votes

Bad Customer Service Once Onboard

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2016

As above.

Seems the service drops, once you're Onboard. Won't be renewing a lease through this lot. Be warned. Emails take ages to reply, unless they need something from you.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Dave, we’re disappointed to hear about this and apologise for the frustration caused. Are you able to email us your details to social@stratton.com.au so we can get some more details? Thanks.

• 10 helpful votes

Worst Company To Deal With

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Maddie, we are really sorry to hear about this and apologies for the frustration caused. Are you able to email us your details to (social@stratton.com.au) and we can work to get to the bottom of this? Thanks.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great service so far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

DId a phone application with Stratton today 29/11/16 and its was brilliant,Alison was easy to deal with,friendly,informative and fun to talk to with real locals touch.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Robbie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Glad to hear of your experience with us and we'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Alison.

Not sure if they are a scam company

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

Went to website then got contacted. Filled out forms and got an email saying that they have submitted application, then nothing .... wondering if this is a scam to gain personal information. Sent an email asking how application was going and still have received no response. Be weary of this company.

Comments
Stratton Official

Hi Ned, thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies you've yet to hear back from one our finance consultants. Can you please email social@stratton.com.au with details of the phone nu... read more »

1 of 5 pages