Fantastic job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Stylemaster recently built a gable patio for us. The materials used are very high quality and the workmanship was excellent. From the initial quote from Ivan thru to installation with Nathan we can't fault their service and passion for their work. Thanks stylemaster. Dave and Kim at winmalee

New Colourbond Spandek Roofing......Looks great !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I recently replaced the polycarbonate sheeting to my existing pergola with Spandex. I am extremely happy with the completed work undertaken by Stylemaster Patios. Having had previous work done by this company, I found their staff and tradesperson particularly helpful and efficient in understanding my construction requirements. Being an engineer, I tend to be very fussy as to how I want things done. During recent heavy storms not a leak or problem in sight.
Very happy customer. Peter Pawlyk

Great job on our carport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

We are very happy with Stylemaster for our new carport. They were very professional right through the process from quoting to completion. They were upfront about timeframes and very helpful with design ideas. The finished product is excellent

Second time purchaser!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

We have used Stylemaster twice in past couple of years and they were excellent in helping with the design and functionality of the 2 pergolas built. Would not hesitate to recommend them. From start to finish excellent service.

Home improvement badly needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Had an old patio roof in poor condition and Stylemaster came in with a great quote and replacement that couldn't be beaten with replacement on date and time specified and no cleaning up or call back required. The work was professional and quick and added thousands to the price of house and made the view over the valley much better than original roof.

Perfect service, perfect product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

It was just so easy!! From the sales consultant coming and talking out the options in the comfort of our home (even answering my silly uneducated questions) to the installer arriving promptly and with a smile. An effortless process that has changed our lifestyle dramatically. Thank you Stylemaster Patios, I couldn't recommend you enough!!

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Waste of time and money.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Very frustrated with the whole experience. Found out we had to pay to get our plumber to provide plans, dig up stormwater drains after the deposit was paid. To be fair we had a death in our immediate family so we delayed getting our plumber out, but following that communication was terrible and progress was extremely slow. Plans finally submitted many months after we had paid the deposit, our neighbours received the plans in the mail from the council so we thought things were going to progress. Then we were told the council had not approved the plans because the carport was too close to the boundary, despite the letter to our neighbours. When asked why the plans were submitted too close to the boundary; surely the designer knows the rules, apparently it's the councils fault! At this point we lost faith, cancelled and lost our $1,100 deposit. Had to phone and ask for a written explanation as to why this all failed. Got a very long detailed response listing sequence of events that did not completely reflect the truth, oh with a warning that their plans are copyrighted. Why would we use them if the council would not approve them! Very disappointed and would not recommend this company.

Very happy with our new patio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

We are very happy with our recent patio addition.Ivan the salesman was very thorough helping us through the process of choosing the right design.Luke the builder did a great job with the construction and the girls in the office were friendly and efficient to deal with.It was a quality job and very great value for money.Very happy.Mellissa.

Stylemaster awning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

I recently received a quote from Stylemaster Patios and they were the only one among others coming back in the time they said to give a quote! The second great thing was that Chay did as was expected to do ( in high 40s temperatures!) and gave me a balanced opinion about the strength of the type of roofing and length which was important! Ian came and measured as he was expected to do, followed by the actual work by Luke and Jeff, who performed work of quality with bolts, alignment, height, downpipe, distance to fence, etc! Thank you once again. I would not hesitate to refer your work to others when they inquire about our roofing and regret not asking you to build my first awnings !

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Love our new patio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Excellent service from start to finish . The price was right no hassle installation and every one we had contact with were very very helpful.
I would recommend stylemaster patios to any body wishing to add more value to their home.we love our new outdoor space.

Comments

Awning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Engaged Stylemaster to install an an awning to our house great job. Our project was a bit difficult however the installers worked through the issues professionally and efficiently the guys were really good and approachable. Recommend this company for your next project. Thanks

An improvement on the patio

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Minor issues were resolved satisfactory. I am happy with Stylemaster Patios, & it has made my outside area more pleasant place to be in

1 of 5 pages

Has anyone recently had a pergola built by Stylemaster? How were they to deal with? Did they deliver quality? At issues?

Lourdes asked on Mar 08, 2014

Answer this

I don't recommend, they don't stand behind their product.

I would spend the extra money and go with someone else. Really Poor communication, lack of quality trade and they brush their hands of any faults. I am still trying to have our problem fixed.

I have had my pergola now for 15 months, just yesterday they had to come out and fix yet another leak, i would strongly recommend you go elsewhere as their after sales customer service is terrible. Had to go to a tribunal to get them to fix leaks, (see you tube video stylemaster fail)