Stylemaster awning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

I recently received a quote from Stylemaster Patios and they were the only one among others coming back in the time they said to give a quote! The second great thing was that Chay did as was expected to do ( in high 40s temperatures!) and gave me a balanced opinion about the strength of the type of roofing and length which was important! Ian came and measured as he was expected to do, followed by the actual work by Luke and Jeff, who performed work of quality with bolts, alignment, height, downpipe, distance to fence, etc! Thank you once again. I would not hesitate to refer your work to others when they inquire about our roofing and regret not asking you to build my first awnings !

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Love our new patio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Excellent service from start to finish . The price was right no hassle installation and every one we had contact with were very very helpful.
I would recommend stylemaster patios to any body wishing to add more value to their home.we love our new outdoor space.

Comments

Awning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Engaged Stylemaster to install an an awning to our house great job. Our project was a bit difficult however the installers worked through the issues professionally and efficiently the guys were really good and approachable. Recommend this company for your next project. Thanks

An improvement on the patio

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Minor issues were resolved satisfactory. I am happy with Stylemaster Patios, & it has made my outside area more pleasant place to be in

Verified Purchase

Fantastic job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

From start to finish, stylemaster patios made the entire process easy and quick. Affordable price and I now have an outstanding quality patio. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new patio. Rachael.

Great patio and deck

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

Nikki and Paul would like to thank the team from stylemasters and wayne for his excellent work id highly recommend stylemasters to anyone

good workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

I am very happy with my patio and all who have seen it are impressed, It is making a big difference to my lifestyle.

Transformed our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

A pleasure to deal with from quote to completion. Turned up when they said they would. Very professional and extremely happy with the finish.

Fantastic Patio everything we wanted and more..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

Excellent company to deal with from start to finish. Quality product built on time no fuss. Would recommend to anybody and competitive pricing.

10 out of 10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

Can not fault from start to finish Builder went out of his way to secure my dog which got out when he arrived
We are very satisfied thanks to all

Excellent workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

The product and workmanship was of high quality and I would recommend stylemasters patio to any one
The whole experience was fantastic from sales to finish was great

Verified Purchase

Satisfied Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

From getting the quote, Stylemaster Pastios were adding extra value, they presented as if they were improving their own home. We were provided with quality drawings to submit for approval. The build was done promptly and within the estimated time frame. All Stylemaster Patios staff were very friendly and professional, and the material used of excellent quality. We are extremely happy with the result and will recommend them to family and friends.

1 of 4 pages

Has anyone recently had a pergola built by Stylemaster? How were they to deal with? Did they deliver quality? At issues?

Lourdes asked on Mar 08, 2014

Answer this

I don't recommend, they don't stand behind their product.

I would spend the extra money and go with someone else. Really Poor communication, lack of quality trade and they brush their hands of any faults. I am still trying to have our problem fixed.

I have had my pergola now for 15 months, just yesterday they had to come out and fix yet another leak, i would strongly recommend you go elsewhere as their after sales customer service is terrible. Had to go to a tribunal to get them to fix leaks, (see you tube video stylemaster fail)