Release date: Jan 2012
A fusion of technology, fuel-injected performance and chiselled styling, the Suzuki GSR750 is built to turn heads for riders who wish to stand out from the pack.
The Suzuki GSR750 is ideal for cruising the streets or weekend blasts, as it combines a powerful engine and quality components, with strong angular lines across the whole machine.
Developed from the powerplant of the legendary Suzuki GSX-R750, the GSR750 features a 749cc, four-cylinder, fuel-injected DOHC engine resulting in broad powerband with loads of low-end torque and dynamic mid-range power.
Providing impressive stopping power, the GSR750 is fitted with 310mm dual front disc brakes and a 240mm rear disc brake.
A sculpted vented front fender and headlight shell and chiselled aggressive front bodywork complete its head-turning looks. Gold coloured anodized upper tubes on the inverted KYB front forks and exposed 4 into 1 exhaust system highlight the GSR750's styling.
Take it to the streets on the GSR750.
- Powerful 749 cm3 4-cylinder fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver a dynamic wave of smooth torque and strong acceleration and sensation.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to cylinder charging efficiency and combustion efficiency for better throttle response and torque at the low to mid rpm range.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) servo-controlled butterfly valve helps enhance torque, response and acceleration, especially at low-to-mid rpm range.
- Inverted KYB front forks feature a design developed in racing and that is mandatory on a serious, high-performance machine.
- Dual front brakes with fully-floating 310mm discs and dual-piston calipers. 240mm rear disc brake with single-piston caliper.
- Carefully sculpted bodywork with highlights including a vented front fender, molded mirrors, chiseled fuel tank, textured tank side panels, and an angular tail section with integrated LED taillight.
- Distinctive triangle-shaped muffler with a form-fitting brushed stainless steel heat shield.
- The GSR750 suspension uses inverted front forks, a design developed in racing and mandatory for a serious, high-performance machine.
- Link-type rear suspension, with a single rear shock absorber working through a progressive linkage. Spring preload is 7-way adjustable.
- Chiseled 17.5-liter fuel tank with contrasting, textured tank side panels
- Well-shaped seat, flanked by stylish frame side covers.
- A compartment underneath the removable passenger seat can carry a U-shaped lock or can be used to store small items.
- Brightness-controllable instrument cluster, featuring a prominent analog tachometer and a large, digital LCD speedometer readout. The LCD display also includes a gear-position indicator, coolant temperature gauge, fuel gauge, selectable odometer/dual-tripmeter/fuel consumption meter and a clock.
- Bright and distinctively shaped dual-filament halogen-bulb headlight. Integrated dual position lights with patterned blue lenses.
- The compact turn signals use carefully shaped, custom-look lenses.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular girder streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride.
- A sport riding position, created by a carefully crafted relationship between the handlebars, footrests and seat.
- Light and open radiator side panels mated with aggressive front bodywork side pieces.
- A selection of Suzuki Genuine Accessories is available for riders who want to customize their GSR750 and make it uniquely their own.
+ Handling , fueling , instruments
- mirrors handlebars
- Was this review helpful?
Had a Carbon Exhaust fitted and it sounds a treat.Good power response and good brakes.Handles corners with ease. Not too much wind battering at high speed but without a fareing it does make a differnece.Not hard on the arms like sports bikes . Forget have a passenger as theres no room ? Well not without forcing you forward and they have nothing to hang on too. Got 280klm out of first tank
Purchased at: Suzuki Dealers
+ Power , Response , Comfort , Handling , Styling
- No passnger handles
- 1 person found this helpful, do you?