Surprise price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2017

2 bedroom house last year 2015. From Erskineville to Centennial Park with offer $99 per box. I did not realise after I collected clear the 1 st Box the price a little bit more expensive.

Auckland, New Zealand

Prompt and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

2-bed room unit from Bondi to Sutherland. Box was delivered on time. Used wait-on-site on re-delivery. Altered re-delivery instruction slightly on the day, still prompt service.

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

I had to clear alot of valuable goods in order to sell my parents house and Taxibox was a brilliant service. They delivered, collected and returned on time and were really nice to deal with. Would highly recommend this service to anyone. Very cost effective solution. Thanks

Very helpful staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

We ordered 2 taxi boxes for temporary storage while we moved. We originally ordered 1 on their recommendation however we required an additional box that they delivered free of charge.
On return, the trolley we ordered was not dropped off but the staff managed to track down the driver who delivered it personally that afternoon

Fantastic Idea, Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

I needed to store bedroom and lounge room furniture as I was renovating. TaxiBox was the perfect answer for me. I was constantly updated with the delivery and pick up times and both times, the men delivering and picking up the TaxiBox were absolutely exceptional. Fantastic customer service. I couldn't have done it without them.

Absolutely top service & convenience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

My elderly parents decided to sell and move into a retirement village. Deciding to professionally style their townhouse all their furniture required storage - Taxi Box was perfect. The service from the start - from the initial enquiry to delivery to relocation at the retirement village - every detail handled punctually and with no stress. Staff were always so helpful & cheerful. I would highly recommend their service. Just one aspect to keep in mind delivery is not made on the day of settlement but your cartage contractor can access the storage facility & unload.

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

I had a great experience with Taxibox from helping you decide how many boxes to use, time to drop off, warnings when dropping off, advice on move and the wonderful guys who deliver the boxes....I would not hesitate to recommend them...

A Positive Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

A positive experience from start to finish. Starting from the first contact, Gaelle was extremely helpful, to Martin who was very reassuring and professional in his moving our taxiboxes in and out of a very narrow access, to Sarah who arranged our re-delivery and accommodated our changes and queries, and finally to Matthew, who finally delivered the taxiboxes into our new house. They were all service oriented and nothing was too much trouble for them. Consistent quality of service. Well done!

Sydney

Verified Purchase

Great storage solution - no sneaky fees

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

We used Taxibox to pack up our apartment while we were travelling for 9 months. Drop off and storage happened smoothly, as did the re-delivery. Everything was in perfect condition. You know up front exactly what it will cost, and there are no extra or hidden fees. We would definitely use them again.

Perfect Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

Slightly expensive but perfectly suited our needs. And staff were always very friendly and willing to help. The only down side was that storage for 3 months was more than $1000

Verified Purchase

The process was very easy to use!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2016

2 Bedroom Apartment
Short Distance

My only concern with the process, when re-booking the delivery the Saturday slot was booked out 3 weeks in advance. This was not conveyed to us in the initial booking process. This made it difficult to arrange re-delivery.

Comments
Taxibox Official

Hi Shorty - thanks for your feedback, we genuinely appreciate it! Apologies that the Saturday was booked out so far in advance - on very rare occasions this can happen around this time of the year.... read more »

1 of 12 pages

Hi and thanks if you can respond to the following questions please? 1. What materials the taxi boxes made from? 2. Are they waterproof in case it rains before I have packed it up and it is collected from my home? 3. How long can I take to pack up my taxi box once it is delivered to my home and before it is collected at your facility? 4. Can I get a discount if I pay in advance for 6 months storage at your facility? 5. Can I access the taxi box once it is being held in your storage facility? 6. Is there a weight for each taxi box? For example it it contains furniture? 7. Can you tell me which items that cannot be stored (besides the obvious items such as food, explosives etc, perishables?) 8. Do I provide my own lock? 9. Is there a cost for the taxi box to be delivered? 10. Is there another cost when the taxi box collected and; 11. Is there another cost if the delivery address is different to that of the collection address? Thanks, Sandra Angus.

Sandyoceanblue asked on Jan 07, 2017

Hi Sandra,

Some great questions you’ve raised! *rubbing hands together*, let’s give it a go.

1. The TAXIBOXES are made from a breathable wood composite that allows the contents inside to breath while safely indoors at our facility and avoids mould and mildew.
2. They certainly are! TAXIBOXES are delivered with a weatherproof cover which protects them from the elements, including rain. In fact, we have some TAXIBOXES that are left on-site for many months at a time.
3. If delivered into a private space (driveway, garage, front yard etc), you can have as long as you like to load your TAXIBOX! Under some circumstances (ie deliveries on the street or tricky inner city locations) there may be restrictions on times – see www.taxibox.com.au/delivery for further info.
4. 6+ month discounts are automatically applied whether a prepayment takes place or not. These discounts apply to waiving or reducing the final re-delivery fees. If storing for 12+ months and prepaying, we can look to apply even more discounts to the monthly storage rates.
5. You most certainly can access your TAXIBOX at our facility once in storage. This is free of charge. All that’s required for access is to provide us with at least 24 hours notice.
6. Each TAXIBOX can hold up to 1000kg of weight. This is normally far in excess of what most household items would weigh.
7. The vast majority of household items can be stored in a TAXIBOX. For a list of prohibited items, please see question 18 on our FAQ page at www.taxibox.com.au/faq.
8. You can provide your own lock, although most customers simply purchase our TAXIBOX locks at a cost of $10.90. This is completely optional.
9. Delivery of your TAXIBOX is free.
10. For mobile self-storage, there is no pick-up fee. If storing your TAXIBOX at your place, a pick-up fee may apply depending on the length of storage. See www.taxibox.com.au/booking for an instant quote.
11. Re-delivery fees at the end of the storage term are dependent on the suburb we are re-delivering to and the length of storage. See www.taxibox.com.au/booking for an instant quote where you can experiment with different suburbs and time frames.

Hope the above helps! Feel free to call us on 1300 87-60-87 to find out more or you can also respond here. Finally – you can also view our FAQ page which has plenty of information – www.taxibox.com.au/faq.

Kind regards,

TAXIBOX Team

What is the price for hiring a Taxi box ?

Cindy asked on Dec 17, 2016

Hi Cindy,

Thanks very much for your question! There are a few factors that can influence your pricing with TAXIBOX such as whether you're moving home or storing, the number of TAXIBOXES you require, and the travel locations. It can be tricky to give you the lowest possible price without this basic info.

That being said, we like to be really upfront and transparent about our pricing so please feel free to visit www.taxibox.com.au/booking for an instant online quote, tailored to your needs, or give us a call on 1300 87-60-67!

We hired two taxi boxes to relocate from Brisbane to Melbourne and stored for a month and paid 2000$ in total. Initial delivery charges were calculated to Dandenong and was free of charge. Do we have to pay extra 300$ for moving boxes from Dandenong to Berwick, To our new address.?its just 25km difference.

Dulangi asked on May 07, 2015

Answer this

Wow - we're terribly sorry for the delay in answering this! We've only recently seen these reviews on productreview.com.au and only came across this question now. I trust it's been sorted by now? If not, can you please give us a call on 1300 87-60-87, asking to speak with Kate? Please mention this website when calling. Kind regards - TAXIBOX Team.

All good!