Review rating:

So easy to order and do helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

I am very happy with how easy it was order the bs baby gift online. I found the whole experience so pleasing and delivers within the time frame stated. Thank you again.

Excellent choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

The product was great and just what was ordered. Received in good time and was well received by the recipient

Speedy service and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

So pleased with my purchase. I know it will be a great surprise for my colleague. Will definitely buy again from your company

The perfect place to buy a baby shower present!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

The Baby Gift Company have beautiful and great quality products, service is exceptional and delivery is very fast. There is a great range of gender neutral gifts and the build your own gift box meant I was able to create a meaningful gift to suit my budget

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

The delivery process was quick and efficient. The company contacted me ensuring the correct information was supplied.
Thank you so much!!!

Verified Purchase

Fantastic service, perfect one stop shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Needed a last minute baby gift for a newborn that needed to be delivered to a home address.
Was able to create my own box with items that we knew the parents would love. It was so easy to buy everything and the box was delivered the next day. The parents loved the gift.

Good range, swift delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Great range to fit any budget, simple website, swift delivery. Easy to do business with. Happy parents, happy customer, thanks .

Verified Purchase

Great products, good communication and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I needed something for a newborn, Baby Gift company was awesome, they were friendly and easy to deal with. Will definitely use them again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

I was looking for something a little different for a newborn to pretty hip parents. So we made our own gift box, with sunnies, a cool hat and Mambo romper suit. Beautifully wrapped and quickly delivered, they absolutely love it.

First time purchase, loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Great and easy to use. very prompt with email tracking, friendly service over the phone. lots of variety on the web too

Love the personalised service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Great service! They were quick to contact me and arrange to deliver my baby gift to the person's house after they personally contacted the hospital and were advised the recipient would likely be discharged the following day - they contacted me straight away and updated the address details without fuss. Love the personalised service and follow up, it was much appreciated!

New Mum thoroughly thrilled

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

The gift package we sent was very well received with treats for mum and dad and plenty of gorgeous gifts for the new bub. I had made a mistake with delivery address and my email to them was responded to within minutes. Great service.

1 of 7 pages