Just what I was looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Was very happy with the ease of ordering and the prompt delivery. Have used this site before and wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

Verified Purchase

Super speedy super easy!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Last minute panic to get an Easter Hamper delivered to my grandsons in Melbourne from the NT!! Ordered online at 6pm and they called at 10 am the next day thrilled to bits! Will definitely be using them again great range great follow through and tracking and happy faces all round!

So easy, great range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Great choice of Easter hampers in size and price, delivered on time and FREE to Melbourne. Very happy with the service and product and will definitely use them again.

EXCELLENT!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

I have ordered several gift baskets for my son and his partner who live in Melbourne. I live in Auckland NZ. The latest being an Easter Hamper. Each time The Complete Basketcase have been excellent in the delivery and communication as well as the items I have ordered. The products are excellent value and I recommend them to everyone. Thank you :)

Perfect Easter gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

I googled hampers in Melbourne to send an Easter gift to my daughter, The Complete Basketcase had the most amazing hampers/gifts and great value for money!!! I placed the order and it was delivered to my daughter within 3 hours! I will be definitely be using them again :)

So Quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2017

Fantastic service, prompt delivery even when I had to make a change to the date. Very happy with the product.

Job Well Done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Excellent Service and a job well done. My friend surprise was very happy with her surprise and gift was well presented. She loved her gift. I will continue to use The Complete Basketcase in future and I will recommend with friends. I wish that The Complete Basketcase would include a bouquet of flowers to the hampers that would absolutely be a awesome beautiful surprise. Thank you for your service, I look forward to another order for sure.

Regards Mariam

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2017

Very happy with the whole process from the online ordering to delivery! Even better when they keep you updated every step of the way until delivery. Will be using again!!

Melbourne

Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Absolutely perfect customer service!
Very simple online ordering system; informed of every step until delivery completed;
Highly recommended;
Thank you ! Perfection in every way !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Very well set up ordering system, love the ability to choose. Gift arrived when it was supposed to, and most importantly the receiver loved the contents. Thank you will recommend you and use again.

WOW - Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Very professional service provided.
Absoulte pleasure dealing with Kerrie to ensure delivery was received.
Thank you for all your help and confirmation of delivery.
Highly recommend again.

Excellent. Worked very well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Speedy service and arrived in tack.
Greatly appreciated by us and the receiver.
Will use this company again, and tell others about the company

1 of 3 pages