Rave reviews

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

I have purchased 4 wine and nibbles hampers as gifts over the last 2 months. All recipients have loved them.

Great Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

The ordering process was easy, the hamper was delivered within 48 hours, the hamper was presented beautifully and was good value and the recipient loved it.

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

The Hamper was Very easy to order, delivered the next day and very happy with the contents. Communication was prompt.

Awesomely Wicked!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2017

Thanks Hamper Emporium, we love your products. It's such a fantastic way to be able to say thank you than boring old flowers. The products are of a high quality and are presented professionally and glamorous.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

PROMPT DELIVERY & EXCELLENT QUALITY!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' !!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!

Hamper was great but no gift card

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Hamper was great and the recipient loved it, however, there was no gift card which was a little awkward. Would definitely use again though and recommend to friends/colleagues

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Tayla, Thank you for your review and we're so pleased it was a success with the recipient! The card is in an envelope that says "A message for you" - as it is a black envelope on the black sh... read more »

Easy and very accommodating

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I would definitely use this service again, it was outstanding. We wanted one hamper and a gift voucher for a corporate event on a very short timeframe and the team made it very easy. I was very impressed and very grateful. A pleasure to deal with!

Prompt & Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Ordered in the morning, delivered by the afternoon. Ultra fast delivery and receiver of the hamper loved everything inside. Definitely will use your services again and beautiful packaging.

Verified Purchase

Excellent service and very professional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I ordered 10 hampers for work conferences and they were to be shipped across the country - there was an urgent order to WA and the service that was provided to get this done was amazing. On top of that the hampers turned out to be amazing. The team did a great job with the branded ribbon and gift tag as well. I'm extremely pleased with the overall service and will definitely use again.

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

I ordered a new baby hamper which was never delivered! I allowed 3 business days as advertised and was never notified of the hamper not being delivered by day 3. No follow up contact was made to try and attempt successful delivery. Manager offered delivery in 3 days time or refund minus courier delivery fee! Extremely disappointed and would never recommend this company to anyone.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Jen, Thank you for contacting us. As mentioned previously, your delivery was unsuccessful due to an incomplete address on the order. I did offer a -re-delivery for you on the following busines... read more »

Canberra

• 1 comment
Private message

Hamper for sick mate

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Ordered this and well was promised on several occasions it would get there but still MIA, finally got a refund tho but very disappointed.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi, Thank you for leaving us your very feedback, and we are sorry for the delay in the delivery of your hamper. Unfortunately, due to the regional delivery for your item, this was delayed by our ... read more »

There was a tracking number supplied who was the carrier as I suggest you don't use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

The hamper was beautifully presented. The content we're a great compliment to each other Courier service was great Loved the tracking system. My friends were thrilled

1 of 11 pages