Easy and very accommodating

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I would definitely use this service again, it was outstanding. We wanted one hamper and a gift voucher for a corporate event on a very short timeframe and the team made it very easy. I was very impressed and very grateful. A pleasure to deal with!

Prompt & Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Ordered in the morning, delivered by the afternoon. Ultra fast delivery and receiver of the hamper loved everything inside. Definitely will use your services again and beautiful packaging.

Verified Purchase

Excellent service and very professional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I ordered 10 hampers for work conferences and they were to be shipped across the country - there was an urgent order to WA and the service that was provided to get this done was amazing. On top of that the hampers turned out to be amazing. The team did a great job with the branded ribbon and gift tag as well. I'm extremely pleased with the overall service and will definitely use again.

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

I ordered a new baby hamper which was never delivered! I allowed 3 business days as advertised and was never notified of the hamper not being delivered by day 3. No follow up contact was made to try and attempt successful delivery. Manager offered delivery in 3 days time or refund minus courier delivery fee! Extremely disappointed and would never recommend this company to anyone.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Jen, Thank you for contacting us. As mentioned previously, your delivery was unsuccessful due to an incomplete address on the order. I did offer a -re-delivery for you on the following busines... read more »

Canberra

• 1 comment

Hamper for sick mate

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Ordered this and well was promised on several occasions it would get there but still MIA, finally got a refund tho but very disappointed.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi, Thank you for leaving us your very feedback, and we are sorry for the delay in the delivery of your hamper. Unfortunately, due to the regional delivery for your item, this was delayed by our ... read more »

There was a tracking number supplied who was the carrier as I suggest you don't use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

The hamper was beautifully presented. The content we're a great compliment to each other Courier service was great Loved the tracking system. My friends were thrilled

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Courier service is disgusting and goods were not what was on the website.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Casey, Thank you for contacting us and apologies not only for the hamper that was delivered to you, but the lack of a resolution as well. I have sent you a private message for some further d... read more »

The perfect Hamper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

I was lucky enough to receive a hamper as a gift, it was absolutely perfect a great range of nibbles and a lovely bottle of wine all exquisitely presented in a beautiful box. I can highly recommend the Hamper Emporium and will use them for gifts I purchase in the future and maybe even just to spoil myself.

• 2 helpful votes

Terrible - Do Not Use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

This company is very dodgy. Packages were not delivered on time (went missing we were told) with a premium delivery service used. DO NOT USE for special occasions like Valentine's Day or Christmas.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Anonymous, We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with The Hamper Emporium, and apologies that it was not up the high level of customer service we pride ourselves on here. If y... read more »

Wrong content in hamper

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

I ordered the Pamper Hamper and found out they have swapped the 175 grams French Vanilla almonds to a box of 175 grams peanuts ! When i email them, they said when they run out of certain items they have the right to change it to something of the same or greater value. You can never convince me the worth of peanuts =almonds of the same weight! I would have been ok if they email me to let me know before processing the hamper. Now it just made me think they are a bit sneaky.
I was impressed by the speed of delivery though.

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Hi Wing, Thank you for your feedback, and sincerest apologies for any disappointment caused. I am sorry that you feel that our Honey Roasted Peanuts are not of the the same value as the French Va... read more »

Amazing Gifts and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

This was my second purchase in 3 weeks and again it was quite honestly faultless.
Service was attentive, yet personal and really quite delightful
The hamper was beautiful and well presented. Staff were knowledgeable and rather fun, it's lovely to see people enjoy their job!
Thank you again I would highly recommend this company!!!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Do not use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

We placed two orders (totalling over $680) specifically requesting that delivery occur on Monday as this was intended to mark an important occasion. Order was accepted on this basis. Delivery did not occur on Monday, and we were not even informed of this until we called on Tuesday to enquire. Reason given was a ripped consignment notice on one of the hampers (??!!). If you need certainty that your hamper will be delivered on time, do not use them!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
The Hamper Emporium Official

Dear Penny, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback, and for choosing The Hamper Emporium for this important order. Indeed we took your order with a guarantee of next busines... read more »

1 of 10 pages