Polarised lenses work great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

The lenses arrived quickly, and popped right into my Oakley Holbrook frames. No issues. It's like having new sunglasses again, amazing. I don't think I'll ever go back to buying replacement sunglasses--buying lenses is easier and allows you to change the color style.

Absolutely brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2017

Great concept. Brilliant fast reliable service. To be able to buy Prada lenses in a rural area and have them delivered in 2 days is nothing short of unbelievable. Great well mannered staff.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Had the misfortune of breaking a lens in my quite new Rayban Wayfarers. Found these guys online offering replacement lenses, well priced, and placed an order. Received the new lenses quickly- perfect! Removing the old lenses was easy and the new ones just clicked in. Perfect fit, great quality, as good as new!!! Highly rated and would recommend them.

St Ives 2075

• 8 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Lenses seemed to be OK, but fixing holes were incorrectly positioned

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Re Order #108365
I ordered replacement lenses for my Ray Ban RB3217 sunglasses. The lenses arrived in perfect condition, and looked great.... but.... the screw holes on the lenses were not in the correct position. The Ray Ban top frame is slightly curved, and the holes provided in the lenses were based on the linear distance between the screw holes in the frame, and didn't allow for the slightly extra in the curved measurement required to enable the perfect fit. As a result, the lenses did not not flat to the frames, which has resulted in the lenses cracking at the site of the outside screws.

Brilliant!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

So happy I found you guys. I had a good frame but the lenses got scratched. You cant buy lenses only from any of the major sunglass suppliers so sunglass fix was the perfect solution. The video helped heaps with installing.

Great Service, fantastic product and excellent communications. Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

I would highly recommend The Sunglass Fix. They were excellent in their communications, replaced the lenses on my Persol Polaroid sunglasses in a timely manner and the lens is the same if not better than the original lenses. Cant rate them high enough.

new wayfarer 2132 polarised lenses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

The customer service from phone conversation was top class , clear precice and honest information, the replacement lenses what can I say they are at least compareable with the original but in my own personal view far far better, so crisp and clear to view cant go wrong for quality and value

shellharbour

• 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great lens great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

I can honestly say that all their claims about these lens are true. most advertising claims I am sceptical about;;
but these really are as good as they say .. I am in no way associated with this company in any way ;;
just a truly amazed customer honestly reporting on something positive for a change KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
you deserve your success

Verified Purchase

Great easy way to fix your Expensive Sunglasses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Great quality, IMO better than originals. Colour options, Polarized option and easy installation. Quick postage, great price. Just don't get the brand on the lens (if you even had it originally)
Website is easy to use to find your model of sunglasses. Great communication. Attention to detail.
I fixed two Arnette sunglasses at the same time.
Excellent.

Great service - good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Very happy with my replacement lenses - so much cheaper than buying a new set of Oakleys. Easy to install and quick delivery.

Great product and even better customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Great product and even better customer service, hats off to this team they really go the extra mile to give great customer satisfaction. Same day response to every email.
A+++

1 of 15 pages

Prada sps 58q lens fix?

Nik asked on Feb 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nik, I just checked out system out and we don't have lenses ready to send out for the Prada SPS58Q.
However, I've looked up the frames online and we'd have no problems custom making you a pair.
It's the same price for the lenses using that service. It's just the mailing back and forth that cost a bit more but you get the
lenses professionally installed by us.
Here's a link for more information: https://www.thesunglassfix.com.au/Polarized-Sunglass-Replacement-Lenses-Installed-All-Brands

Hope that helps, Craig and the SGF Team

1. Is there a phone # other than an international # that is available to call? 2. Is there an international shipping fee? 3. What is the policy if the lenses do not fit?

tootsie asked on Nov 14, 2016

Answer this

Hi Tootsie, There are 3 phone numbers you can reach out at all on 1800 Sun-Fix or 1-800-786-349 works within Australia, so does 0260090908.
USA Routed To Australia 1-530-562-4800 (3PM -1AM PST) is primarily for N. American Customers. You can also reach us at +61206090908 from any other country. Skype is another low cost option if you are a skpe user you can call us on skype id: sunglass_fix. Lastly, heading to the contact us page and putting a written inquiry works well. We strive to answer all emails within 24hrs during business Hrs M-F. You can find that here:https://www.thesunglassfix.com.au/contact. Also, you can email us directly at info@thesunglassfix.com.au. Hope this helps. The SGF Team

My other two questions were not answered.re: shipping cost & if lens

Hi Tootsie, sorry, I see they didn't answer you question fully.
Shipping for lenses is free anywhere in the world unless you want tracking.
We do guarantee lens fit. Main thing you must be sure if is ordering for the correct frame model and size. That's the number one reason for lenses not fitting is the customer ordering the incorrect lenses. Regardless, we work with all customer to ensure they get their favourite sunnies operating like new again so exchanges do take place and some customers just send the frames in and have us take care of it all. You can find a lot more information about all of this in the FAQ section of our site or by visiting the product pages of the lenses you require.
Thanks, Craig

Can u put in rx single vision sunglass lenses in my tory burtch sunglasses?

Shannon asked on Aug 23, 2016

Answer this

Hi, Shannon, sorry for the late reply. I'm sorry but at this time we only deal with Sunglass Lenses, not prescription of any sorts. Your best bet for prescriptions are optometrist. Hope that helps, Craig and the SGF TEam

See all 6 questions about The Sunglass Fix