Sydney

• 2 answers
Private message

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Ordered a pair of lenses for my 7 years old Ray Bans. Once I have received them, I realized I ordered the wrong size and raised with the support. They sent (at their expense) the SAME day the RIGHT pair of lenses along with a PREPAID return envelope to return the wrong one I have ordered. How awesome is that?

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

The Sunglass Fix is personable, efficient,quality and excellent communicators.They know how to fix sunglasses and they are professional and very organised.I was so happy to find a company that did this. My lovely sunglasses suffered a slight crack on one of the lenses and rather than buy a new pair I was able to fix.

Awesome! Very good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Replacement black/red mirror for Ralph 5208. Very nice! Just ordered the G 15 green mirror also fo mix up.

So happy to have found replacement lenses!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Service by Sunglass Fix was excellent, and the lenses fitted beautifully into my Ray Ban frame, plus the little extras I bought came in very handy!

Great communication and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

After multiple inquiries from myself, The sunglass fix was consistent in replying on time and sending ample information and pictures to help me. Great product too. Thank you

Mako Sleek

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Awesome replacement lenses, fast delivery, value for your bucks. Cannot fault them. The Sunglass Fix website video on removal and installing of lenses is very helpful too. Will definitely be referring this company to others.

St Ives 2075

• 8 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Brilliant service from Sunglass Fix

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Some time ago I posted a negative review of Sunglass Fix. Clearly I was wrong, and I now have regrets about what I wrote. After my review, I was contacted by a customer support person, and the offered to not only provide replacement lenses, but if I wished, they would even fit the lenses for me.
I opted for them to fit the replacement lenses for me, so I posted the sunglasses to them.
They were returned to me in very quick time, and they are FANTASTIC. The sunglasses are better now than when they were made by RayBan!
I am so happy with them, and wish to record my utmost satisfaction with the quality of the lenses, and the courtesy and professionalism of the team at Sunglass Fix.
Thank you so much.

You saved my Sunglasses from being ruined

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

After my husband purchased my Chanel sunglasses as a birthday present, I only got to wear them for a week before my daughter accidentally sent my sunglasses flying across the pepple crete and scratched them. For 1 year I wore them all scratched everyone told me that there was no point getting them fixed it would cost to much. My husband then cracked his lenses on his glasses and looked online and found Sunglass Fix. We couldn't believe how fantastic the service was, so quick and efficient and how perfect our glasses came back. Thank you sunglass fix I will definitely be using you guys in the future and recommending your company to all my friends.

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

I am a regular user of sunglasses fix as I have a terrible habit of leaving my sunnies laying around the house, car, work place. I always purchase their polarised lenses and find their product to of a very high quality that easily replaces my original lenses. Their shipping time is very quick and customer service is excellent. Replacing lenses is a fraction of the cost or purchasing new pairs, especially when the frames are still in excellent condition or you've found pair that fit perfectly and hard to find again.

Great products, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

I have bought 2 sets of polarized lenses from these guys over time and am thoroughly stoked with the product and the service.. Always a quick delivery and no hassles..

Polarised lenses work great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

The lenses arrived quickly, and popped right into my Oakley Holbrook frames. No issues. It's like having new sunglasses again, amazing. I don't think I'll ever go back to buying replacement sunglasses--buying lenses is easier and allows you to change the color style.

Absolutely brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2017

Great concept. Brilliant fast reliable service. To be able to buy Prada lenses in a rural area and have them delivered in 2 days is nothing short of unbelievable. Great well mannered staff.

1 of 16 pages

Hi, I have a pair of Preen Nottingham sunnies & have dropped them on sand & now there's annoyingly abrasion on each lens right at eyeball level, they're a lovely quality shade & would love to have you take care of them for me based on all your great reviews. not fussed if the lenses are slightly different to originals but ideally darker the better. if possible how do i get them to you. Cheers, Gyorgyi

Gyorgyi asked on Mar 15, 2017

Prada sps 58q lens fix?

Nik asked on Feb 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nik, I just checked out system out and we don't have lenses ready to send out for the Prada SPS58Q.
However, I've looked up the frames online and we'd have no problems custom making you a pair.
It's the same price for the lenses using that service. It's just the mailing back and forth that cost a bit more but you get the
lenses professionally installed by us.
Here's a link for more information: https://www.thesunglassfix.com.au/Polarized-Sunglass-Replacement-Lenses-Installed-All-Brands

Hope that helps, Craig and the SGF Team

1. Is there a phone # other than an international # that is available to call? 2. Is there an international shipping fee? 3. What is the policy if the lenses do not fit?

tootsie asked on Nov 14, 2016

Answer this

Hi Tootsie, There are 3 phone numbers you can reach out at all on 1800 Sun-Fix or 1-800-786-349 works within Australia, so does 0260090908.
USA Routed To Australia 1-530-562-4800 (3PM -1AM PST) is primarily for N. American Customers. You can also reach us at +61206090908 from any other country. Skype is another low cost option if you are a skpe user you can call us on skype id: sunglass_fix. Lastly, heading to the contact us page and putting a written inquiry works well. We strive to answer all emails within 24hrs during business Hrs M-F. You can find that here:https://www.thesunglassfix.com.au/contact. Also, you can email us directly at info@thesunglassfix.com.au. Hope this helps. The SGF Team

My other two questions were not answered.re: shipping cost & if lens

Hi Tootsie, sorry, I see they didn't answer you question fully.
Shipping for lenses is free anywhere in the world unless you want tracking.
We do guarantee lens fit. Main thing you must be sure if is ordering for the correct frame model and size. That's the number one reason for lenses not fitting is the customer ordering the incorrect lenses. Regardless, we work with all customer to ensure they get their favourite sunnies operating like new again so exchanges do take place and some customers just send the frames in and have us take care of it all. You can find a lot more information about all of this in the FAQ section of our site or by visiting the product pages of the lenses you require.
Thanks, Craig