Review rating:
Selected rating: Excellent

Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

Happy with the price of the tow would use them again for any other tow .driver very friendly and good at his job

Life Made Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Driver was very professional , he was on time and, he provided good customer service . We are happy .

very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

the help is right on time and very professional,excellent service at reasonable price. I believe I would use this service should my car broke down again

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Phone staff & driver were both very friendly, helpful and the service was quick and reliable. I would definitely recommend in any situation.

Its so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Steve aŕrived on time and had the old girl loaded and on its way in no time. Even though the driveway was steèp he was able to get the vehicle positioned perfectly at the new house.

Got my problem sorted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Prompt friendly service, good advise and very good communication ! A good price for a job well done !! Will call again if in trouble - thank you very much !

Excellent service and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

In will always be calling tow. Com from now on
The best service I had
Even better than NRMA service and others that I have done business with

Big help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

It is a big help to me this afternoon. I can not get home with out it. Big big help!

Excellent service and accurate etas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Excellent service and response time would highly recommend. The bloke that tied my skyline was a normal person happy to chat and was more than helpful !

Who do you call ? - Tow.com

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

My usuallt trusty 2001 Econovan died suddenly in a cloud of smoke on the M80 ring road. Whst to do? Googled Tow Trucks, called Tow .com and within minutes had the quote, paid over the phone and truck (Paul) called to say he was on the way. Great service, no hassles. Paul very helpful and efficient.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

Driver was prompt and easy to talk with and made the process enjoyable. The phone operator was easy to talk to and not aggresive.

Amazing friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

The guy that towed my car today was absolutely amazing and very friendly, he was so careful with the car, service is above and beyond highly recommend

1 of 4 pages