An ok service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

My partner made the call for me and he spoke to a lady who was able to find a local tyre shop in the area. I was able to pay over the phone. I wasn't impressed with the time it took to get to me as it took an hour and 40mins. They weren't very accurate with their arrival times. The price was a little too much.

Saved the day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Harvey Towing was so great! Highly recommend the service they provide, as they are so super friendly and helpful. Turns a bad situation into a not so bad situation.

10/10 would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Excellent service, fast and very kind considering the circumstances. Will be sure to use this service if I am ever in need again

A truck rocked up and towed my car for me.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Driver was a little late but once he arrived the service was good. The guy on the phone was really helpful as well. Overall a pretty nice and easy experience under stress.

Ok but disappointing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Your quick quote is approx $132, and we can do it right now. Our closest truck is just 4.4km away from you, so we should be able to get to you within 30-45 mins, if not sooner, if you book now.
They turned up OVER 2hrs late took less than 10min to do job so why the wait.

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Booked in advance. Arrived on time. Took care to load and unload the Land Rover. Showed an interest in the vehicle. My tow was in Adelaide. Yes I would use them again.

How they got their awards is a mystery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Absolutely shocking. Would not use again if you put a gun to my head. Booked a day in advance for 6:30am and after 3 different stories truck arrived at 10am.

Less than nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

Got only a phone call nothing else,Would not recommend this service at all.Just call anyone but this number.Not reliable at all. I had to drive my own car 70 kms from out of town. When I arrived I received call from tow company. Even then wasn't helpful (was obvious I was an inconvenience )."My apologies for interrupting your day".

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

We loved Towtrucks Brisbane, very effective, very professionals and very reliable and would love to recommend to everyone, thank you so much Towtrucks Brisbane...

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Absolutely a great team and very professional when I was dealing with these guys!! I would use you again! Great work

Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Fantasic service, my car was able to get on the tray even tho its lowered, great price.. will definitely use again :)

Great friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Great prompt friendly service strongly recomend using them. I will use them again if i ever need a tow. .

1 of 6 pages