Review rating:

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jul 2015

True Value Homes is our lifesaver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

A big thank you to everyone in True Value Homes, especially to Frank, Vince, Jason, Jess and Amy. Why? A little story about us; we had an extremely painful journey with the first builder (based in Melton) who demanded extra $30k after signing the building contract which is unacceptable and not rightful. They claimed that our block has big rocks and lots of rubble underground that needed extra work to continue the construction otherwise they will not proceed with anything. Looking at our block that time is like a cake fell on the floor - A BIG M ESS!!! Plumbing works half done, concrete poured half way and etc..We were so devastated that we are so close to selling the block away even we have to make a loss as none of the builders we approached are willing to take up the mess. Thank God, Frank was introduced to us at our lowest point. He offered us his advice and help when no other builders did. It was difficult to restore the site that was damaged by the previous builder, but they worked really hard behind the scene and made it so easy for us. "Thank you" is just too little to express our gratitude :)

It was hassle free with colour selection, electrical plan, and contract signing. Vince from True Value Homes made it so simple for us. Jess and Vince are very knowledgeable with colour selection. They gave us good ideas on how to pick the right colours. Considering their wide selection and inclusion list, their price is truly value for money! We were given so many good options that we have no problems selecting everything we desire for our dream home. Did we mention about their customer service? We could not be happier with their quick response to our questions and emails. Their top-notch customer services never cease to amaze us.

Frank, Vince and Jason are very helpful and approachable. They patiently walk us through every stage of the build and allow us to visit the site as much as we wanted. We cannot remember how many times we have to trouble them with our silly questions, but they are always there to help us out with a smile on their faces. For a first homebuyer, we are always grateful for what they have done for us. They literally held our hands and walked through every step of the build with us. We can guarantee that you cannot find a builder like them out there. True Value Homes will blow your mind away with their outstanding customer service first of all then you will be amazed by their workmanship at the end!

The quality of the build really surprised us as it is to the highest standard. We have never seen such high standard in any displays from other builders. True Value Homes doesn’t just build a good house, they treasure their relationship with their clients. It was a wonderful journey building our first home with them. If it is not True Value Homes, we would not have such a beautiful first home. We will choose True Value Homes if we ever build again. You guys are the most genuine people we have ever met in the building industry. With no hesitation, we are proud to say we are 100% satisfied customer of True Value Homes. Keep it up!!

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Great service experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

We all know the communication is the key when you choose a builder. I think I have the key with the true value homes, they assisted me in many ways making things so much easier for me especially I was away overseas whilst the house settlement time.

Quality of the house is ok, but limited for style options of design. My house was actually settled two months earlier which is quick unusual. They are pretty efficient. While building the house, the building manager looks after a few houses around the area, and responds to all the customers and their visits. Very good service.

Overs all, I trust true value and it was a pleasant experience for me as a first home builder.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Outstanding quality from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

The quality and workmanship of the property was outstanding. We were very impressed with the time and efforts that TVH staffs put together to make their customer happy and have the peace of mind, Vince was very professional in giving technical advise, was always straight to the point and always willing to help. Jessica the interior designer patiently took us through every selections and helped us to visualise how they will come together. Amy, who is our main contact was always very prompt in her responses and always kept us up to date on the progress, and always happy to assists us with appointments. Jason was always up to spare some time to let us walk through to check the progress of the build, he genuinely took the time to deal with us, address our concerns, made sure the jobs are done properly and did the checks meticulously.
We are very happy and satisfied with the work True Value Homes has done, from the start there was no nonsense promise, each staffs took us through each building process step by step, making it not overwhelming for us, and at the end they truly delivered their promise with the quality of our home. This demonstrates true professionalism.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Excellent builder! True Value Homes have delivered us a beautiful home :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2017

True Value Homes have given us an amazing home, having dealt with previous builders I was looking for an investment and Vince helped me throughout the build process.

What I saw in their display homes is what I got exactly and that's what I love the most, the quality of the Avant-Garde doesn't compare to other home designs. Highest quality materials and the overall appearance of the home is what made me initially build with true value homes.

I found the build quality very professional compared to most home builders, choosing from a large
selection of luxury inclusions. Jason (Site Supervisor) paid attention to detail, he was outstanding having going through the home prior pre-inspection, he noted minimal things that needed fixes but very minor from my previous experiences with other builders. The entire build itself was well managed and I couldn't be anymore happier.

I definitely will be a returning customer for true value homes in the near future, I recommend visiting their display homes to see the quality.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

No hassles and a beautiful home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2017

From the beginning, with our great sales consultant Maria Abalos, we have had a hassle free experience with True Value Homes. Maria was genuine, patient and knowledgeable when it came to answering our many questions.
Our colour consultant Jessica was very helpful indeed, taking the time to understand what we wanted and giving us realistic options. Amy was ever so bubbly and a joy to work with. She was accommodating to our busy schedules and happy to make arrangements so our build could move forward while we were out of the country. Even after
handover she was as prompt as ever in replying to our emails.
Our supervisor Vince was quite experienced and flexible in making time for us to inspect the home as the build went on. Rob handled handover for us and was great in answering any questions we had. There were a couple small things that needed to be fixed/done in the home after handover and Rob handled this all very promptly.
Overall, we ended up having a great experience building with True Value. They had great attention to detail and workmanship, which led to us having a beautiful home with great finishes.

On a side note, I cannot fault the workmanship in the bathrooms. Having built many homes before and having seen some sloppy work, the tiling and finishes were all done to a very high standard.

Professional, Punctual & Perfect: True Value Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

This isn't my first time building a house but this was definitely a different experience to the first time. From the very beginning, speaking to the sales consultant, it was excellent. The True Value Homes' team are very efficient and precise in their work. I'd say that True Value Homes is the best of the best, my house was well-built and the whole team worked well and included me in building process and if I wasn't happy with something, they would try to fix it to the best of their ability. I am overall extremely pleased with the quality of my home and would recommend True Value Homes to anyone.
Thank you so much for your hard work and effort.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Excellent workmanship True Value Homes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Millions of thanks to True Value Homes for building a quality of workmanship of my new home! My experience with True Value Homes whole team was exceptional . From the beginning with sales consultant through to Mr. Vince Lannotti then to Amy (client liason) to finally the site supervisor Robert whom are helpful, smooth, communicative and issues were dealt promptly. I have no hesitation in recommending others to build with True Value Homes! So keep it up True Value Homes teams of professional, customer friendly staff!

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

Thank you for TRUE VALUE HOME and amazing experience throughout the building process

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

The quality of workmanship was amazing, no issues throughout the process. We would like to thank vince for helping us throughout the build and Amy, our client liason. Amy's communication was excellent as we dealt via emails and contract signing. She kept us updated throughout the process at every single stage of building. That's really amazing. We'd highly recommend True Value Homes to all our friends and family!
The site supervisor Mr. Rob did excellent job and managed to finish 1 month before estimated that helped us a lot.
The sales manager Mr. Brian was very professional and friendly and made things very easy for us.
The overall experience of building through TRUE VALUE HOMES was simply superb. Keep it up !

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Feb 2017

Thank you for a True Value Home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

The quality of workmanship was amazing, no issues throughout the process. We would like to thank vince for helping us throughout the build and Amy, our client liason. Amy's communication was excellent as we dealt via emails and contract signing. We fell in love with the house design 'Avant-Garde', the open living plan suited our needs and was ample room, we made a few customisations which vince helped us through the early stages of design. Overall, we couldn't be anymore happier with our new home, just had our 3 month inspection with no issues. We'd highly recommend True Value Homes to all our friends and family!

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

Thanks, True Value Homes team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

To build a new house is not easy. Fortunately, I had chosen True Value Home as my builder and had a pleasant experience working with them as they are very friendly, helpful and professional. Particularly, the onsite supervisor Rob and client Liaison Amy were always available for any inquiries and made their efforts to help. I very appreciate their wonderful services.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Another Satisfied Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

- Very warm and professional customer service from the day I walked in the door to all the way to receiving my keys
- The onsite site supervisor was very proactive, during defect inspection majority of defects where highlighted even before I even arrived
- Very understanding and accommodating to my everyday commitments even to arranging inspection to weekends to suit my availability
- Very impressed with the after care service. Defects was identified post hand over, True Value Homes approached this very openly with much professionalism.

Verified Purchase Construction End Date: May 2017

Excellent throughout the entire the build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Our first family home in Australia! True value homes have helped us throughout the entire build. Rob (Site Supervisor) has been very helpful and went through everything with us at Handover and his support after hours was sound, we had some concerns and he attended to them straight away. We are very happy with Amy (Client Liason) she's been consistent with emails and has made the process smooth, from building contract, colours and final hand over. True Value Homes are a professional builder and we're excited to start our new life in Australia. Thank you True Value Homes!!

1 of 3 pages

Anyone have an idea about the available range of selections with true value homes? How is the colour selections and design options? Was hoping they have a good variety of selections to choose from.

Akcc asked on Jan 19, 2017

Answer this

Hi Akcc, I found True Value Homes rather impressive with there selection of options available. What's even better is that should you require say a colour or finish of your liking, they will endeavour to sort that for you too. I have had a brilliant experience when it come to selecting my colour scheme and gourmet kitchen and fittings which True Value Homes even allowed me to design my very own cabinetry for the kitchen which was absolutely brilliant.

I genuinely found that True Value Homes includes lots of value that others call extra's. I will very much recommend for you to know exactly what you want and be realistic in your budget. You will certainly will not be disappointed if you build with True Value Homes as they are a builder that certainly respect your vision of having a home not a house.

I hope this helped you and good luck with your build. Enjoy ....

Any experience of building the house with this builder? I saw there are a few reviews written by Google users, but it seems most of them are fake.

HWP asked on Apr 30, 2016

Answer this

I went thru their display homes, I have not seen reviews. At this time, it appears to me that, their inclusions are good and construction quality appears good. What it matters most is how knowledgeable a sales consultant in their display home to understand our needs and give advise. I'm still searching for builder

Hi, we went to TVH display too and like one of their plans. As there are not many review for TVH not sure what they are like..wondering if you went ahead with TVH or not? if yes, any advice would be very helpful!

Thanks,
Rehka

Hi All,
Thank you for your questions and concerns.
To answer all, our reviews are in no means fake. None of them are, especially the ones on Google reviews as this was the only avenue for our clients to leave their feedback other than our Facebook page. Since this time, we have been introduced to Product Review and now our clients leave their feedback here.
We receive reviews from our clients without the need for bribery or reward unlike alot of other building companies out there as this is a common response we hear from past and current clients whom are building with us for the second or third home.
We are not a volume builder and therefore our customer service is second to none and that is the feedback we continue to receive from all our past and present clients. Another key aspect of being a medium size construction company is workmanship, attention to detail and the impeccable quality of finish we offer all our client’s homes. This is what we offer more so than any other builder and we don't use smoke and mirror promotions with ridiculous savings to lure our cliental in.
If you are after a smooth stress free build process and a home you are proud to own, then we are the builder for you.

Thank you and please call 1300 438 825 if you would like to experience our difference.