Filter By:

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

I highly recommend Two Men And A Truck.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

I highly recommend Two Men And A Truck.

I was recently looking for Sydney Removalists to move my home-office and storage from my three- bedroom apartment at Kingsgrove to a two-story house at Campbelltown. I had well over 50 boxes (20 of them just of books) as well as a piano, tools, and all my other stuff. And all of it had to go through a small 2x3 metre elevator at the apartment. I knew it wasn’t going to be a simple move.

From first phone call until the last box was delivered the people at Two Men And A Truck proved to be professional
, courteous, and skilled in handling my removal. The quoting process was simple and quick and there was good communication leading up to the day. On the day of the move the crew was professional and cautious. I could see them putting thought into the best way to move the many items out through the elevator and being careful not to scratch or damage my belongings. Again they were polite and respectful. Everything was delivered in pristine condition and the price was very reasonable.

I’m truly very happy with the service I received from the team at Two Men And A Truck. If you’re looking for a Sydney Removalist I highly recommend them.

Eric Pace
Director
Strategic Dynamics International Pty Ltd

Verified Purchase Office Location: QLD, Brisbane

Respectful fast and just so nice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I had a move from Zillmere to Portside some large heavy furniture lots if boxes & bags plus appliances
The 2 guys from 2 men and a truck turned up in time were so friendly, we made a plan before starting and then it started they were like a well oiled machine careful and respectful of my property. I asked to do a small detour to pick up some new chairs ... no problem no drama. Uploading into my WW apartment was a breeze and they even hooked up my washing machine as I could not reach the taps to connect !
Cannot recommend this business highly enough

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Look No Further

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

These guys made the whole process seamless and grief free. They were punctual, pleasant and professional in all my dealings with them. If Two Men and a Truck aren't Sydney's premier removalists, I must be a pretty poor judge. Could not recommend more highly.

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

Highly recommend these guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Long story - our move ended up going over two days but both Team Andre and Team Maylson were fantastic.
Hard-working, careful with everything, nothing was too much trouble - delightful to deal with. Totally took so much of the stress out of moving. Highly recommend them.

Worry free moving

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I was very pleased with our Brisbane Removalists - two men and a truck - for our apartment move in March 2017. The Williams brothers arrived on time and were pleasant, efficient and careful with our belongings.

Definitely recommend

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

Movers were deliberately slow - never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

I hired them in February 2017 to move a small 2 bedroom unit to another 2-bedroom unit 10 minutes drive away in Sydney's lower north shore.

They were very slow and ended up taking 6.5 hours to move the contents of a small, 65sqm unit for 2 people.

They charged me $160 per hour plus $80 flagfall. For that kind of money I expected fast and efficient service. That's not what I got. I got slow and inexperienced movers and sub-par equipment.

The movers were very polite but they were extremely and deliberately slow. I also specified that
I had stairs. In previous moves, the movers I have hired have trolleys with 3 wheels which are used to quickly move items up and down stairs. These movers only had a normal trolley with single wheels, and only one trolley between the two of them. They ended up taking most of the heavy things down the stairs manually between the two of them which is very inefficient and slow.

They also did stupid things such as removing the legs on two small Ikea tables and then putting the screws back onto the table top. That was half an hour wasted when it would have taken 2 minutes to just take the entire tables to the truck.

Another stupid thing was taking ages to decide how to take a dining table out. Despite being told to move it from the lounge to the kitchen first and then point it a specific way, they tried multiple other ways first. That was 15 minutes wasted.

They needed to do two trips and on the return from the first trip they took 40 minutes to do a 10 minute drive. Of course that was added to the final bill.

I ended up paying $1100. For comparison, a year ago I moved from a house in Newcastle to the unit in Sydney. Those movers charged me $900 and took 5 hours to do the whole move including the 3-hour drive.

Couldn't fault the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

I had a few large furniture items to be collected from my office and taken to be stored in my garage at home, so not a big job, but time critical (with a limited window of access to the building on a Saturday afternoon) and in appalling rainy conditions. The guys arrived early, were polite and friendly and got the job done efficiently with no fuss.

Central Coast

• 3 helpful votes

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

Verified Purchase Office Location: NSW, Sydney, St Leonards

Prompt polite professional and proficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

Please convey my thanks and appreciation to your management for the fantastic removal men Isaac, Toby and Galvin (think I may have spelt his name incorrectly sorry). They were so polite and efficient and worked tirelessly in extremely hot heatwave conditions. Their professionalism was a credit to you organisation and I will definitely recommend your company Two Men and A Truck to family, friends and colleagues and be sure to use your services in the future. Also all the dealings I have had on the telephone and email dialogue with your company has been prompt and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for making my move so much easier than it might have been. Best wishes for the future.

Warm regards

Christine

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Feel scammed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Feel totally scammed. I ordered the same service as the time before, I had less furniture as the shift before so expected no more cost than my previous shift last year. Well no the invoice was for an extra $400. Over double my last shift. When queried why it was taking so long I was told they only expected 10 to 15 pieces of furniture. I feel they sent the wrong size truck as they had to do two trips to a shorter destination than last time. I don't know if this outfit has changed hands but the service was disgusting. The movers damaged four doorways as well. I felt totally ripped off and Kurt the office man couldn't have cared less. Our next move is interstate and I will definitely never use these cowboys again. Beware!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fantastic Servce with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Fantastic. Best service.
Galvyn & Isaac came in with a friendly smile, did a great job and took the stress out of me which made me smile.

If I do not give them 5/5 I will be lying. I can highly recommend, charges are very reasonable.

Queensland removals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

The team we had fromTwo men and A Truck were efficient, professional, very well priced and more than capable. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

1 of 12 pages