Bettered my Expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Apart from Tyroola having a bigger tyre brand range than anywhere which made for a difficult decision, it was all very straightforward once my mind was made up. Purchase was all confirmed and indicative dates provided but then they excelled by having them available the next day. I chose a great fitter too with the boys at Bridgestone Narellan doing a great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

The online purchase combined with a return telephone call from a Tyroola consultant was a very pleasant experience. The purchase price was very good as well.

Quick turnaround at fantastic prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Ordered on Tyroola on Thursday night and the fitter Jax Tyres Narellan called up on Friday arvo to confirm receipt of tyres n confirm fitting on Sat morning.

The tyres were for the lowest cost anywhere and the tyres were manufactured less than a year from the date of purchase. The guys at Jax were superb. Overall a very satisfying experience on a very tight budget.

Will buy again

Verified Purchase

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Really excellent service guys! Tyres were delivered to my first choice service centre within the 3 days stated. The day they were to be fitted, this service centre closed unexpectedly and despite my best efforts, I have been unable to make contact with them since. I called Tyroola who without question, sent out a replacement set to another partner service centre. They arrived that same day, had them fitted the following morning, happy days! You've restored my faith in customer service, exceptional! Would recommend Tyroola without hesitation.

Great range of Tyres at Terrific prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

I purchased 2 of these tyres for my front wheel drive RS250, great grip braking and turn-in in the dry, in the wet no problems either. They are one of the grippier road tyres without going to a R-Spec tyre, not sure how long the will last but if I get 15,000 km out of them then I'll be happy.

easy shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

I buy this tyre for my falgon au 1998 model and hope tyroola give me a good go because this is my first time shop with tyroola

Cheapest tyres and fastest delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

I got my tyres in a day. It is unbelievable but Tyroola has the cheapest tyres in town. The service center was great during fitting process and was very humble too. The service center was very well equipped in terms of tyres fitment and wheel alignment. Will definitely recommend Tyroola to all my friends.

Nice and easy to navigate.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Purchased tyres online and found this site to be very easy to use. Will definitely be back to purchase our next lot of tyres.

Great tyres Excellent prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Great Tyres for the Range Rover . Keep coming back for great prices and good service.Easy website to use .

Great way to buy new tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Excellent online service - cheapest price by far with quick delivery. Able to track the order and also received a call from the tyre shop to organise a fitting time!

Highly recommended.

Tamborine Mountain, QLD

• 3 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

WOW! Retailers online and instore, this is how it's done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Nothing short of unbelievably fast, I ordered tyres at 12:30 and had them delivered, fitted balanced and drove away in less the 5 hours.... That's right 5 hours. Price was unbeatable, as above delivery was nothing short of astonishing and communication from Tyroola was above expectation. They're business model by all accounts leaves nothing wanting. This is the level of customer service all businesses be it online or instore should aim to achieve.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

I made my purchase online and with afterpay it really helped me get tyres alot quicker being able to pay in four instalments

1 of 58 pages

Are there any fitting stations in the Brisbane Area where fitting is free?

rishi asked on Dec 05, 2016

Hi Rishi,
Yes! We do have partners in Brisbane where free fitting is applicable.
Free fitting depends on the tyre you select and your Brisbane postcode. Simply enter your postcode when searching your tyre size, and "Free Fitting" will be displayed on selected tyres.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your tyre order, feel free to contact us on 1300 738 040 or support@tyroola.com.au.

I am after 4 Yokohama Geolander Go12 265x 60R. X18 inch I was informed by a Dealer that you yoko tyres are old tyres and that there is no Manufactures warranty on them there for I am Hesitent in Buying them can you reasure me? Regards David

Davo asked on Jul 28, 2016

Hi David,

I checked on the G012's in the size you mentioned and they were produced in February this year (0516).
Tyroola has warranty on all of our tyres sold, and we also provide a free road hazard protection on every tyre purchase, which you can read into more here:

If you still have any doubts or concerns, feel free to contact our support team on 1300 738 040 or support@tyroola.com.au

I have an expensive set of wheels and am concerned that your designated fitters may not be as concerned about marking wheels as I am. Where do I stand if your fitter marks or damages my wheels during fitting?

steve.bodalenko.3 asked on Jun 30, 2016

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your concern.
We understand your concern, thus the best way forward is to contact our support team to provide your postcode, and the size of tyre you are looking to purchase, that way we can forward you a few options of fitting partners and contact them directly to explain the need to take the utmost care when fitting the tyres to your expensive rims.

However, you should not worry as every fitting partner has submitted the size of rims to Tyroola that they are happy to fit, in the unlikely event there was any such issue with damage to your rims during fitting, you can directly contact us and we would sort everything out between Tyroola and the nominated fitter.

Basically, there is nothing to fear, we will look after you and your rims.

Our support team can be contacted on support@tyroola.com.au or 1300 738 040.