Cant wait

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Pay later didnt work it was only 1000 it was the max limit but i hope the tires are good

Excellent cost savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

This will be the third lot of tyres i have bought and have no complaints at all,great service,and the budget tyres i have purchased have been excellent and are used on performance cars.

Fast , Efficeint And Helpful Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Online was a terrific way to purchase tyres, great choice, reviews were very helpful.
Good deals, and they had after pay

Best place to buy tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Never let me
Down always get my tyres off use and they come quick never had any troubles will continue to buy off use

Best experience with getting new tyres

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Had not heard of Tyroola but i will be telling everyone who will listen that it was so easy and too good.

Service to a tee

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Unbelievable customer service - interstate delivery under 24hrs and for free..
Good product range from cheaper unknown brands to moderately priced well known brands.
Will definitely be used again. Keep up the good work!

Good cheap tyres

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I love the fact that you can afterpay tyres
And that they are so cheap cant wait to get them

Verified Purchase

Pirelli Dragon Sport XL's are awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Great tyre. Good feel in the wet. Low noise. Smooth ride.
Cant go wrong with these tyres. When i kill my rears ill definately be putting these on the replace the them.
Tyroola is a safe simple quick and easy way to get tyres. Aslong as you have the tyre size correct anyone can sort tyres out.

Good tyres excellent outstanding delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Hi all i ordered my tyres through tyroola on afterpay. I ordered them 930am they were delivered by 4pm the same day i was gobsmacked by fast delivery. Excellent customer service too. I wont be going through anyone else now. Keep up great work tyroola people. I am telling all my family and friends.

Verified Purchase

Easy and quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

I needed new tyres, found tyroola. Put my credit card down and selected a fitting partner in the area. Easy!

Easy to use prices great

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

Purchsed on Online
Easy to use and prices very competitive
Even though online still recieced product 3 for 4 offer

Reliable service very competitive prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Ok I've done a good 10,000k's on these Minerva, EMI ZERO UHP M+S 225/55/16's90w as always when one buy's a lesser know tyre brand, you can be a little apprehensive, I was, But now after 10,000 or more K's I'm happy to say no problems these tyre's are really very good value I have had many types of cars from 4x4 luxury to fast sport's cars and many muscle classic's as well. Tyre types with different handling characteristics has always been a concern, for you need different qualities for different vehicles. This is one reason I deal with Mitch at TYROOLA. Between him and myself we have been able to get what I think has been an incredible combo for the vehicle I have at the time. Once again we have done very well the only thing about these tyres I would say could be a little better it they do seem to be a little firm for hard turning, although this I think could be overcome if I had have chosen a slightly narrower size say a 205 instead of a 225 for they do hold very true and straight, so if you use a bigger size because your wanting more traction, you don't need to with this particular tyre saving wear and tear on all your car's steering parts, steering pumps can be very expensive, my car being a Mercedes Benz you can just pick a number for replacement LOL ok so that's it oh one more thing tyre wear so far barely noticeable thanks again Mitch.

1 of 61 pages

Are there any fitting stations in the Brisbane Area where fitting is free?

rishi asked on Dec 05, 2016

Hi Rishi,
Yes! We do have partners in Brisbane where free fitting is applicable.
Free fitting depends on the tyre you select and your Brisbane postcode. Simply enter your postcode when searching your tyre size, and "Free Fitting" will be displayed on selected tyres.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your tyre order, feel free to contact us on 1300 738 040 or support@tyroola.com.au.

I am after 4 Yokohama Geolander Go12 265x 60R. X18 inch I was informed by a Dealer that you yoko tyres are old tyres and that there is no Manufactures warranty on them there for I am Hesitent in Buying them can you reasure me? Regards David

Davo asked on Jul 28, 2016

Hi David,

I checked on the G012's in the size you mentioned and they were produced in February this year (0516).
Tyroola has warranty on all of our tyres sold, and we also provide a free road hazard protection on every tyre purchase, which you can read into more here:

If you still have any doubts or concerns, feel free to contact our support team on 1300 738 040 or support@tyroola.com.au

I have an expensive set of wheels and am concerned that your designated fitters may not be as concerned about marking wheels as I am. Where do I stand if your fitter marks or damages my wheels during fitting?

steve.bodalenko.3 asked on Jun 30, 2016

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your concern.
We understand your concern, thus the best way forward is to contact our support team to provide your postcode, and the size of tyre you are looking to purchase, that way we can forward you a few options of fitting partners and contact them directly to explain the need to take the utmost care when fitting the tyres to your expensive rims.

However, you should not worry as every fitting partner has submitted the size of rims to Tyroola that they are happy to fit, in the unlikely event there was any such issue with damage to your rims during fitting, you can directly contact us and we would sort everything out between Tyroola and the nominated fitter.

Basically, there is nothing to fear, we will look after you and your rims.

Our support team can be contacted on support@tyroola.com.au or 1300 738 040.