Tamborine Mountain, QLD

• 3 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

WOW! Retailers online and instore, this is how it's done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Nothing short of unbelievably fast, I ordered tyres at 12:30 and had them delivered, fitted balanced and drove away in less the 5 hours.... That's right 5 hours. Price was unbeatable, as above delivery was nothing short of astonishing and communication from Tyroola was above expectation. They're business model by all accounts leaves nothing wanting. This is the level of customer service all businesses be it online or instore should aim to achieve.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

I made my purchase online and with afterpay it really helped me get tyres alot quicker being able to pay in four instalments

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

So easy & much cheaper than other quotes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Honestly this couldn't be easier! Was told by a mechanic I needed a new tyre to pass rego, and got a quote of $180 fitted. Thought I could do better so jumped online & found Tyroola.
Price fitted was $104, ordered on Saturday, got a call from the fitter Monday, booked in at my convenience Wednesday. Guys at Arcus Autos in Artarmon were great too.

Winning All Round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

Very pleased with our purchase from Tyroola online, local Goodyear Franchise unwilling to offer a competitive deal, tyres arrived at Tigertune pronto, fitting was efficiently done and tyres are much more quiet than the old Maxxix.

These are perfect for my car!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Purchasing online was easy and the prices are great. The service by the website and also the tyre fitters is spot on. very happy i made this choice to use this site.

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

Price is unbeatable, bought online via the website, genuine product and delivered from NSW to SA in 3 working days. Selected my own fitter afterwards.

Good prices, fast delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

Simple purchase process, however can only see suburb of fitting station before purchase. Would prefer to see the name of the fitting station as well before purchase.

Lowest price, and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Purchasing online was easy, and vendor rang up once tire arrived to arrange time for fitting. Booked in within the same day and had it all done in an hour.

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Before Tyroola, I was definitely paying too much for my tyres, double or even more.
Now the process is simple and I get a great deal every time, thank you!

Staff are great to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2017

It would be handy if the final invoice showed a 0 balance when paid. Also not show itemized purchases, just a total. I can explain!

highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

Best communication,polite,honest,
fast delivery,
Perfect.
Truck driver called to check to see
if some one was home before delivery.
I'll be back again for sure
Thankyou.

Great experience with excellent prices.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

Buying tyres of tyroola was breeze, pleasant experience and great prices. The fitment partner i chose was also highly professional. Overall a great experience.

1 of 57 pages

Are there any fitting stations in the Brisbane Area where fitting is free?

rishi asked on Dec 05, 2016

Hi Rishi,
Yes! We do have partners in Brisbane where free fitting is applicable.
Free fitting depends on the tyre you select and your Brisbane postcode. Simply enter your postcode when searching your tyre size, and "Free Fitting" will be displayed on selected tyres.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your tyre order, feel free to contact us on 1300 738 040 or support@tyroola.com.au.

I am after 4 Yokohama Geolander Go12 265x 60R. X18 inch I was informed by a Dealer that you yoko tyres are old tyres and that there is no Manufactures warranty on them there for I am Hesitent in Buying them can you reasure me? Regards David

Davo asked on Jul 28, 2016

Hi David,

I checked on the G012's in the size you mentioned and they were produced in February this year (0516).
Tyroola has warranty on all of our tyres sold, and we also provide a free road hazard protection on every tyre purchase, which you can read into more here:

If you still have any doubts or concerns, feel free to contact our support team on 1300 738 040 or support@tyroola.com.au

I have an expensive set of wheels and am concerned that your designated fitters may not be as concerned about marking wheels as I am. Where do I stand if your fitter marks or damages my wheels during fitting?

steve.bodalenko.3 asked on Jun 30, 2016

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your concern.
We understand your concern, thus the best way forward is to contact our support team to provide your postcode, and the size of tyre you are looking to purchase, that way we can forward you a few options of fitting partners and contact them directly to explain the need to take the utmost care when fitting the tyres to your expensive rims.

However, you should not worry as every fitting partner has submitted the size of rims to Tyroola that they are happy to fit, in the unlikely event there was any such issue with damage to your rims during fitting, you can directly contact us and we would sort everything out between Tyroola and the nominated fitter.

Basically, there is nothing to fear, we will look after you and your rims.

Our support team can be contacted on support@tyroola.com.au or 1300 738 040.