OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

On-line New Tyroola shopper 2 attempts to complete purchase but got there in the end. 1300 number no help.
I don't need twenty words but can't get out of here without them???

Great value and ease of use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

simple easy fast thank you fixitautocare@ coopers plains highly recomended reliable service and friendly mob to deal with cheers guys to tyroola and fixit

sydney

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Dont know how many times these were and then were not posted excuse after excuse by the time i finally got them i sold them on feebay as i got tyres elsewhere

Great value and ease of use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Easy to find the right size tyres and great options. Choose tyres from budget, comfort or performance based. Best site.

Much more expensive online

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

I purchased 4 x Hankook - OPTIMO K415 235/50 R19 99H for $645 at Wide Tread Ferntree Gully (VIC), for $645 (including fitting and wheel balance). However, www.tyroola.com.au offered ('Lowest Price') of $836 excluding fitting (at $15 per tyre). Without prior contact, I simply drove into Wide Tread and had the service performed in under 30mins. So why would you ever buy online for an additional $251+ and have to wait for them to be sent, when they had them in stock and cheaper?

Verified Purchase

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Bought and had fitted this morning 7 tyres for my iveco 50C18, great value for money, whole process was too easy, 2 mins done, just wait for call from tyre fitter. A brilliant range of tyres and prices to choose from, name brands and others. So happy ordered #8 for 2nd spare, which already had a new tyre on the rim, now all matching brand and size.
Will recommend to friends, much cheaper than just going to a tyre store and getting fed nonsense on pricing.

Great prices, great payment choices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

It was a simple, easy to use website! No complicated bits. Very impressed blonde bimbo ;)

Would recommend to all

So easy and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

So easy and fast ! I have been trying to buy tyres from so many other places which took me about 45mins each website. With you guys it literally took me 5 mins ! LOVE IT ! Thanks again

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Still waiting

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Ordered tires to be sent to the fitting centre only for the incorrect ones to be sent.
They admit this and said the right ones will be on the next truck. This was a week ago and still no sign of them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Tyroola Official

Hi Brett, Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced with your order, the tyres are at your selected fitting partner and they should contact you shortly if they haven't already to organise a time ... read more »

Everything great start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

I was searching for tyres and tyroola came up and compared to other sites they had the best value for money by far.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Easy to use website, convenient, Great prices and awesome payment options. I've managed to buy a full set of tyres for my car using the Afterpay option when i can normally only afford one at a time. Very happy :)

Super easy. User friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

Made my purchase online. I'm very nervous about anything to do with cars, but this experience was very simple, convenient and easy. Love that there was an afterpay option as well.

1 of 60 pages

Are there any fitting stations in the Brisbane Area where fitting is free?

rishi asked on Dec 05, 2016

Hi Rishi,
Yes! We do have partners in Brisbane where free fitting is applicable.
Free fitting depends on the tyre you select and your Brisbane postcode. Simply enter your postcode when searching your tyre size, and "Free Fitting" will be displayed on selected tyres.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your tyre order, feel free to contact us on 1300 738 040 or support@tyroola.com.au.

I am after 4 Yokohama Geolander Go12 265x 60R. X18 inch I was informed by a Dealer that you yoko tyres are old tyres and that there is no Manufactures warranty on them there for I am Hesitent in Buying them can you reasure me? Regards David

Davo asked on Jul 28, 2016

Hi David,

I checked on the G012's in the size you mentioned and they were produced in February this year (0516).
Tyroola has warranty on all of our tyres sold, and we also provide a free road hazard protection on every tyre purchase, which you can read into more here:

If you still have any doubts or concerns, feel free to contact our support team on 1300 738 040 or support@tyroola.com.au

I have an expensive set of wheels and am concerned that your designated fitters may not be as concerned about marking wheels as I am. Where do I stand if your fitter marks or damages my wheels during fitting?

steve.bodalenko.3 asked on Jun 30, 2016

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your concern.
We understand your concern, thus the best way forward is to contact our support team to provide your postcode, and the size of tyre you are looking to purchase, that way we can forward you a few options of fitting partners and contact them directly to explain the need to take the utmost care when fitting the tyres to your expensive rims.

However, you should not worry as every fitting partner has submitted the size of rims to Tyroola that they are happy to fit, in the unlikely event there was any such issue with damage to your rims during fitting, you can directly contact us and we would sort everything out between Tyroola and the nominated fitter.

Basically, there is nothing to fear, we will look after you and your rims.

Our support team can be contacted on support@tyroola.com.au or 1300 738 040.