Love my juicer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

After lots of research I ordered the latest model Oscar juicer last week and it arrived on my dorstep in less than 48 hours. Very impressed and pleased with the service. I've been using it since then and am super happy with it - great quality, very quiet, does a wonderful job of juicing greens and anything I've put in it so far - no clogging at all. Love the red on my kitchen bench. It's a pleasure to finally have a quaility machine. Looking forward to eperimenting with making 'icecream' with frozen fruit.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Dear Babula Clement, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you love your new Oscar Neo Plus - DA1200 Ultem Juicer - Red. The juicing and food processing functions of this juicer ... read more »

Port Moresby PNG

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I have diabetes 1 and love that it can keep my circulation in check. I have always been of small build and exercised, but the vibrodisc does what nothing else can do in a very short period fo time - i've been using it for many years now and definately couldn't live without it

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Romana, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your Vibrodisc and the results it provides you. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate t... read more »

Good, but breakdowns stop it being perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

We purchased an older model Aquasana under bench filter years ago under the water4life program. Just as well actually, because we have had several breakages of the case or the caps. Vitality4life have been pretty good at replacing them - although on one occasion we had to wait several months until stock came in from overseas. Good filter, but be ready with a jug filter to use for a while if you get a breakage.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Guy , Thank you for the feedback and for being part of our Water 4 Life program. We aim to keep stocks of the product and its parts at all times.If we do have to place a special order for a br... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Not Happy.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

I purchased one a couple of years ago when they were selling them on TVSN. Mine only lasted a short while after guarantee even though I only used it a couple of times. I rang TVSN to complain and they put me onto vitality. They didn't want to know me. I loved it for the short time it worked. I replaced it with another brand which I don't like as much but at least it works. When I bought mine I received some little yello cloths which I love and would love to buy more of.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Bobbie, Sorry to hear about your experience with the Little Yello and also that you were not offered a solution. You should have been covered by your warranty period in this case so would love t... read more »

Excellant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2017

I purchased Little Yello. There was some issue and Vitality4Life replaced the unit. I received best customer service in my life time.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Gunvant, that's great to hear. We're glad we could provide such wonderful service to you. If you have any questions with regards to your unit in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, V4L

Verified Purchase

Don't stand by their product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Purchased a Biochef Axis Horizontal Juicer in September 2016, it worked great and I was super happy (would have given 5 star review), even after the end cap snapped in half when I was reassembling the machine in early December 2016 (can be used without it). Continued to be happy until January 3rd 2017 when I decided to make sorbet (as the machine is advertised for). Followed the instructions to the best of my ability (parts are not labelled well and instructions were vague), yet machine practically blew apart halfway through. Was super disappoi nted as it meant going without juice until it could be fixed, but had faith that the company would stand behind its generous 10/20 year warranty. Heard back from the company ([name removed]) within 48 hours requesting photos of the damage. Sent them off and then heard that the technicians had decided that it was outside "normal usage" so I would have to pay to replace the crucial part (but as a measure of good faith they would replace the non crucial end cap).
Replied that I was not happy with that outcome, as I don't understand how following the supplied instructions can be considered outside "normal usage", have not yet heard back 2 weeks later.
Am now at the point where I want to just send the broken juicer back and get my money back so that I can purchase another juicer and support a company who is willing to stand behind their products, and will provide appropriate customer service in the case of a product failure.
Have been left with no choice now but to turn to social media while waiting to hear from consumer affairs.

Comments

After posting on Facebook, have heard from the company and are currently in the process of actually getting my issue dealt with. Have been offered a new machine, so will update as necessary.

Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Aleesha, Looking forward to getting your new juicer to you and obtaining feedback once received. Please let us know if we can help with anything at all in the interim. We have also utilised al... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 answer

No feedback

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

Was going to buy from them but read the reviews and even the online complaints take months to respond to, very poor and won't be buying from them.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Sisha, we aim to provide exceptional customer service and support to each and every person who contacts us. Sorry to hear that you are choosing not to purchase from us, however if you would like... read more »

Excellent product and worth every cent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

bought the Vibroslim for my wife she loves it as does my sister now she wants one too .. So I am buying one for her too !!! great company to deal with

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Shayne, thank you for your review! Glad to hear the whole family are enjoying using our VibroSlim machines. Please feel free to call us on 1800 802 924 if you have any queries regarding any of our products. Kind regards, V4L

No hassles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

I received courteous, supportive and excellent service from your representative without any hassles.
The service was efficient and didn't take very long.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Zeezee, thanks so much for your 5 star review. We're very happy to hear that you had a such a positive experience with our customer service team. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch again. Kind regards, V4L

Good product and great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

The product shipped quickly and was exactly what I was after. The customer service was very friendly and they were right on to it when I had a minor issue when I unpacked the equipment from being shipped.

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Michael, thanks very much for your review. We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service team - we pride ourselves on providing friendly and helpful informati... read more »

Assisted me with my enquiry but I didn't end up buying the mycook

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi josh4033, Thank you for your review. we are very happy to hear that our customer service was satisfactory. The BioChef Mycook is a much loved "All in One" Kitchen Machine. With our customer feed... read more »

This is perfect! I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2016

This is fantastic! The lovely customer service staff helped me picked the right equipment, and it turned up exactly on time!

Comments
Vitality 4 Life Official

Hi Sarah, great to hear our customer service team was able to help you pick the right product! Please feel free to get in touch if you need any assistance at all on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, V4L

1 of 6 pages

Vitality4Life, I'm interested in purchasing my first Vibration Machine but I'm unsure as to what one I should buy. I had a abdominal hysterectomy 6 months ago. I suffer lower back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow in both arms, recovering from a knee injury over 12 months ago and I have a reoccurring ankle injury (twisted ankle). Will I be able to use the machine? Do your products come with a user's manual? Do you offer 1 year warranties or 3 year warranties? Do you offer a 30 day money back guarantee? Thanks in advance.

nara_120 asked on Feb 19, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nara and thank you for your question, Our Vibration machines all come with a 3 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee, along with a user manual, DVD and also a Wall Chart for guidance on how to best make use of our Vibration machine range. We have many customers that have found vibration technology has helped immensely and provided a wide range of benefits,allowing them to add movement back into their routine when prior exercise was difficult.
If you do have pre-existing medical conditions as you mention, you should seek the advice of your medical professional prior to commencing use of any vibration technology to ensure that it is relevant for you and will not have an adverse affect considering your medical history. We cannot advise on your specific conditions, this advice is best provided by your specialist or a healthcare professional. Please let us know if we can answer any further questions and thank you again for contacting us , The Vitality 4 Life Team.

One of my bands and one of my mothers bands is about to snap but I do not know where to get another set, can you please advise? It is quite strange though that both of our sets only one is faulty, thanks

Romana asked on Feb 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Romana, Thank you for your question. We would be happy to help with new resistance bands and offer any trouble shooting for prevention. I have sent you a private message so that we can arrange this, alternatively, if you prefer you can contact us direct on our toll free 1800 802 924 number and our support team can assist further.
We look forward to hearing from you either way. Thank you, The Vitality 4 Life Team

i have one of your massage chairs. When it goes through the start up of body detection it stops and makes a continuous beep and shows OFF on the screen and will not stop until the power is disconnected. I have changed the fuse but no good still Please advise Kind regards Dane

dane asked on Jan 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi Dane, we have checked with our service technicians and they have provided the following advice: tilt the backrest forward by the leaver so you can access the base of the backrest. This will give you access to the belt and pulleys. Remove belt and clean both belt and pulleys with degreaser or turpentine. This should resolve the issue but if not, please feel free to give us a call on 1800 802 924 and we can provide further assistance. Kind regards, V4L

See all 9 questions about Vitality 4 Life