Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for Venom Protein is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

In 2017 Venom Protein has rebranded to VPA Australia. You can read more about this here.

Verified Purchase

Great value! Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Best value for money you can get! Top quality products at a fraction of the price you'd find elsewhere. Definitely coming back for more.

Awesome product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Easy to use website, great products, great price . Will definitely be purchasing again in the future . Looks like shipping is super quick as well.

Great Product, Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

The product I use (XXL Mass Gainer) is perfect! Does exactly what I need it to do, helped me put on size!
Also love the fast delivery, very handy for when I forget I'm low on supply

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Awesome products with fast and efficient service with a great range of flavours and products for everyone would have no problem recommending VPA to anyone.

Verified Purchase

Great product, price and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

This is a great product at a great price with easy and fast delivery and great customer service on all enquiries. 10/10 would recommend!

Repeat customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

I always get this cos it's a Australian product fast delivery and cheap. Mostly cos it's cheap tho . And it tatse pretty good. Yahh!

Verified Purchase

Would reccomend buying from here

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Great value and top notch protein. In love with the bundles they sell which is also really cheap for quality protein

I'll keep coming back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

The products are great (WPI and pre workout) and the results show. Ive tried other brands over the years but vpa works how i want it. The level of support is great as well as the super fast delivery. AWESOME!!

First time order

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

First time ordering. I've heard the Cam Smith radio ads and thought I'd give it a go. Looking forward to seeing the results

Australia's Greatest!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Great service quality products every time, easy to navigate around the website, solid packages in easy to manage packets. Cam Smith is a legend!

Everything you need!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

First order I received arrived quickly, had everything in it and I didn't need to purchase anything else for my training supplementation. I was able to blend my own BCAA mix and know exactly what was going into each drink and what amount.
Highly recommend to anyone wanting to get good supplements at an affordable price that taste great too!

Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I have been ordering about 3 x 1kg bags of Bananna WPI and I have never had any issues. I have always been happy with your service and I recommend you to everyone who asks me where I get my protein from. Your prices are the best around and you also have a superior product.

1 of 1041 pages

Hello my name is kyme lewis im a proud customer of 4 years ... my last order consisted of 2 wpi 1 night and intraworkout ... unfortunately my choc wpi wont blend its like lumpy and looks curdled i use a nutriblast ? Why? My banana and nite were delish... pls reply is it normal its never happened b4?

Kstylez asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Fastway lost an order of mine. They have reimbursed VPA for it (70 AUD). They told me to get in touch with VPA to get my refund. 3 weeks have passed and I have: Called, Emailed and Facebook Messenger VPA withoutany response whatsoever. Can you please assist me to get my refund or dispatch a new order? I have my receipt, tracking number and order number on hand.

Alex asked on Jun 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Alex
Just call there number you might have to wait or
They will call u back.
Maybe the best way to suit your issue out.

I have already tried it numerous times. Vpa ignores all my calls. It is an absolute disgrace!

How many L's does 1kg of your electrolyte powder make?

Big papa asked on Apr 27, 2017