Every week a user that writes either a positive or negative review for Venom Protein is chosen at random to win $100 in store credit. Reviews may have been written by a user that received this reward.

In 2017 Venom Protein has rebranded to VPA Australia. You can read more about this here.

First order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Just made first order, website was easy to use and navigate. Cant wait to get started abd see my results

Perfect, only thing i wish youd put more research and time into is Your pre workout, i dont rate it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Awesome creatine bcaa and protien, prices are also good, it tastes amazing and delivery is usually 2-3 days, thanks venom protien.

Gold Coast, Queensland

Private message

Verified Purchase

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Been looking for a long time with something that gels with my body and resonates with my energy. Massive appreciation for these products and what they have done for me :)

Easy user friendly site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Great reviews, this is first time ordering so I found the site really simple to use and great that it's free shipping. Can not wait to try this!!

Regular purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Been buying this protein whenever im able to for a while now. Excellent price and good outcomes when used for weigtlifting. Will continue buying this brand into the future.

Value!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Great protien at a great price delivered to your door. You can't ask for much more than that. Easy and convenient.

Verified Purchase

cheap, fast delivery and good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Great Australian owned company with free shipping and fast delivery on their supps. All high quality products at great prices that beat the competition when ordered in bulk.

Awesome protein at awesome price!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Good for after workout recovery and helps me make up my daily protein requirements.Best thing about it is that it does taste good.

Excellently Price, Great Tasting Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

You cant beat the value for money venom offers, and the products are great tasting, ive just started training again so stocking up!

This is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

This stuff is great, was abit edgy at first but now I wouldn't recommend anything else! Absolutely love it, defiantly going to continue to use it

Easy and Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I've been using VPA for around 2 years now and can honestly recommend them. The products are tasty, the website is well designed, the prices are very fair, and the delivery time is fantastic. If you're anything like me and procrastinate about ordering your protein until you're on your very last bag... then VPA is for you!

Great Taste! Best I've Tried!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

A friend put me onto VPA as she uses the products and raves about them. I've tried many others before, but nothing stacks up to the fantastic taste, great price, and ease to order. I especially love the Vanilla Meal Replacement flavour :)

1 of 850 pages

Hello my name is kyme lewis im a proud customer of 4 years ... my last order consisted of 2 wpi 1 night and intraworkout ... unfortunately my choc wpi wont blend its like lumpy and looks curdled i use a nutriblast ? Why? My banana and nite were delish... pls reply is it normal its never happened b4?

Kstylez asked on Jun 13, 2017

Hi Fastway lost an order of mine. They have reimbursed VPA for it (70 AUD). They told me to get in touch with VPA to get my refund. 3 weeks have passed and I have: Called, Emailed and Facebook Messenger VPA withoutany response whatsoever. Can you please assist me to get my refund or dispatch a new order? I have my receipt, tracking number and order number on hand.

Alex asked on Jun 10, 2017

Answer this

Hi Alex
Just call there number you might have to wait or
They will call u back.
Maybe the best way to suit your issue out.

I have already tried it numerous times. Vpa ignores all my calls. It is an absolute disgrace!

How many L's does 1kg of your electrolyte powder make?

Big papa asked on Apr 27, 2017