Filter By:

Streamlined insurance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Thanks to Donald one of there Worldcare team, my insurance needs are made simple.
The service always offers great value for money.That's why I keep returning.
Although I made no claims this time , when I have once in the past , it was unbelievably easy.

Insurance claim made

Fully recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I found that Worldcare Travel Insurance was comparable in price, if not cheaper than other companies. The staff were all very helpful and efficient and my claim was dealt with quickly and without any hassle.

review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

convenient and helpful and good customer service.
But age premium is exorbitant, especially with long history of no claims !!
Please take this in to account if I take a policy again

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the review - we're currently reviewing our product and I'll pass this on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

essential cover for rental car excess, otherwise unnecesary

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

A bit expensive for 8 days, surcharge for age over 75 is I think a bit unfair,
Easy to set up
Did not use customer support
Really only wanted the policy to cover car rental excess
most cover provided is already included in household insurance anyway

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your feedback, I'll pass it on to our team. Cheers, Anthony.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Easy to organise and rates competative if not better

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Very satisfied have dealt with Worldcare now for the last 6-7 years from memory.Easy to set up and customer service was good and informative.Would most certainly recommend Worldcare to all my friends.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Perry, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Thanks for that

Easy to organise and fair premium,

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

It was easy to organise the policy and I felt the premium was fair for the cover offered.
I did not have to claim, so can't comment on that aspect of the product.
Would use again.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gwen, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Policy was good value for money by comparison to similar policies offered by other insurers. It was easy to obtain and the staff were helpful and efficient. I have used WorldCare on previous occasions

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for being a regular Worldcare customer. Cheers, Anthony.

Wouldn't travel without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Very satisfied with every aspect of the policy. We had no issue in receiving a satisfactory quote for our party of 10, following up with the purchase of the policy and customer service was exceptional.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kay, glad to hear you were happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance, especially our customer service! Regards, Anthony

Unhelpful services team when called

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I was affected by the British Airway (BA) cancellation on 27th May due to their IT Failure. So I called the services centre before I submit my claim online to ensure I have put together all necessary/required documents. The representative who answered the phone was very unhelpful, just kept telling me to deal with BA because I was affected by them which is fair. And when I questioned on the additional costs such as new purchased air ticket and none refundable pre-paid hotel accommodation which are not covered by BA's compensation (as they refun ds the cancellation ticket and related costs only), the representative became very impatient although we not even had 5 mins conversation since! She said "just submit your claim and we will let you know if it is cover or not...".
Then she said "is that your question for today?", when I said "oh, I think so", the girl just quickly say "good bye" and HAND UP on me while I was trying to say a good bye back to her.
I will sure not consider to get my insurance again with such a services attitude.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Eve, thanks for the feedback and comment. Can you let me know if this claim has been settled? Either way, can you please private message me here with your full name and policy number so I can have this investigated? Regards, Anthony.

No claim - hurrah!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

We did feel it was good value and was easy to set up. Thankfully we didn't need to use you, so not sure about Customer Support!! Thank you for the coverage and we will consider you in future travels.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sue, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Trouble Free Travel Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

This policy was again good value and very easy to obtain on-line. I have been using Worldcare for many years and have never had a problem with them. I have already taken out another policy for a trip in October. I see no reason why I will not continue to use them going forward.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Terry, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2017

Good value easy setup and have used Worldcare before for overseas travel.I'm confident with them and trust them,they provide plenty of useful information on the web site including overseas contact numbers.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Frank, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 114 pages

Does your travel insurance cover the period of time prior to travel for cancellation due to death or illness if a family member or personal illness or accident?

Shazza asked on Jun 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi, thanks for your comment. This really does depend on the situation (who the family member is, if they live in Australia/New Zealand, etc). It's best to call our team on 1800 008 614 as they would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

Hi, my parents are here in Australia for a visit but i would like to take them to Bali for a couple of days then back to Australia. I would like to know if you have any policy for them? Cheers, Jenny

Jenny asked on May 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jenny, thanks for the query - it's best to call our team on 1800 008 614 as they would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

Would your travel insurance cover the possibility of needing to return to Australia should either of my elderly parents were to get critically ill or pass away?

Liz asked on May 07, 2017

Answer this

Hi Liz, thanks for the query. It does depend on the situation. Page 33 of the Product Disclosure Statement (http://www.worldcare.com.au/Images/ProductDisclosureStatement.pdf) says c] If, during your Journey, your Travelling Companion or a Relative of either of you: • dies unexpectedly; • is disabled by an Injury; or • becomes seriously Sick and requires hospitalisation (except arising out of a Pre-existing Medical Condition), we
will reimburse the Reasonable additional cost of your return to Australia. We will only pay the cost of the fare class you had planned to travel at. Otherwise, please contact the call centre on 1800 008 614 and they would have this information at their finger tips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 27 questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance