Filter By:

Never travel without Worldcare!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Very competitive pricing, user-friendly website and we love receiving the pre-holiday email with travel tips. Have used Worldcare for many holidays and it is our "go to" website as soon as we book a holiday.

• 1 helpful vote

Why wouldn't you.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I was looking for a policy to use on a trip in Australia, which covered the $4,800 car hire excess I would incur in the event of a mishap. Worldcare Travel Insurance covered that and even more at a very competitive rate. Much cheaper than the daily rate of the hire company to reduce the excess. Perfect for my needs.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jennifer, thanks for letting us know that you were happy with our domestic travel insurance policy! Regards, Anthony.

Didn't use it but it gave me peace of mind to have it !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Knowing I was covered with a travel/ski insurance I enjoyed my trip more ! No need for any claim but it didn't matter. I had a wonderful trip to Switzerland.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Andre, that's great you had an enjoyable trip to Switzerland. Thanks for your review! Regards, Anthony.

sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

One of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

It covers many things even for the domestic trips in a very affordable price. The policy was very easy to setup, and I was having a specific question. When I called the customer service, I found a quick answer.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bahjat, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Brisbane

• 1 comment
Private message

Haven't needed to claim but happy with price and coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Prices are very competitive from the comparisons I have done. I am also happy with the coverage as I have a pre-existing medical condition and their coverage (where the condition is under control / unchanged) appears to be spot on.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your comment, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Did not need to use for claim so no comment on service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

good value. easy set up. Did not need to use for claim so no comment on service otherwise no problems. would like to see more increments in car cover excess e.g. every $1000 or even $500. Like my cover needed to be $5500.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

HI, thanks for your comment - I'll pass on your feedback regarding the car cover excess to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Honest and knowledgeable service with consistent communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

Excellent value for money, clear concise policy and terms. Staff very knowledgeable and focused on giving best value for money. follow up communication was better than expected and very proficient. World Travel Insurance was recommended by a friend and I would certainly continue to recommend them..

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bailey, thanks for your great review - thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Review Feb 2017

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

It was straight forward eAsy to setup via travel agent but thankfully didn't have a claim. Travel insurance is important so will use it again in the for future trips

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your comment, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

No fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Easy to set up and configure to our needs as we traveled as a family but went to different destinations for part of the trip. I am about to use it again for a trip in August.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gary, thanks for being a regular customer! Regards, Anthony.

It is a must

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

The policy was a good value and easy to set up.
My family and I are satisfied with the customer support Worldcare Travel Insurance provided.
I will definitely be using and recommending to my family and friends.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Great Value for travelling, Top Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

A great product that is simple and easy to process with top staff, I have used Worldcare Travel Insurance for 3 years now and have been happy with the entire process. Good Value, with a simple procedure to process with great staff.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Easy security for a trip

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Loved the personal touches of a Bon Voyage reminder and a Welcome Back note. Good value. We didn't have to make a claim, so can't comment on that side of the business, but buying the policy was easy and quick.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kate, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 100 pages

Hi! I will be travelling to Australia on 26.1.17 and my husband will join me on 29.1.17. I will rent a car from 26.1.17 - 8.2.17 but I anticipate that I will be doing the driving from 26-28 Jan, after which my husband will be doing the driving from 29.1.17 to 8.2.17. I would like purchase insurance for the main purpose of getting the car rental excess cover. Is it possible for me to buy the travel insurance for the duration of 26 Jan to 28 Jan and my husband purchase the insurance from 29 Jan to 8 Feb. I presume this would cover the car rental excess charges for the entire duration of our stay? Thanks

CLC asked on Jan 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi, thanks for your comment. It's best to contact our call centre or email them (details here http://www.worldcare.com.au/connect-with-us/contact-us/) as they would have this information at their fingertips. Having said that, buying 2 comprehensive individual policies does include rental excess but read the PDS for more details. Regards, Anthony

Hi, I tried to get insurance for my parents on your website, but it only allows to go back to the year 1944 and no earlier. Does this mean you don't insure for an 81 year old?

Berny Italian Diva asked on Jan 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Berny - I've just checked the Worldcare Purchase path and I could go back to 1931 - however, there will be an age loading applied. Have another try on the website, or call 800 008 614 if you are still having problems. Regards, Anthony.

i went back and it still only goes up to 1944, I'll try to call later in the week...

Why is there an extra charge of $200 because I am 1 year older??

Chrissie asked on Jan 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi, thanks for the question. Premiums do vary across particular circumstances and I can't provide comment on your particular case - however, the call centre will be able to help - 1800 008 614. Regards, Anthony.

See all 24 questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance