Filter By:

Insurance claim made

Easy & affordable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kenzie, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance! Cheers, Anthony

Simple & Convenient

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Very easy online application. As with any insurance I'm all about the claims experience - fortunately we didn't have one. This is the 2nd time I have used Worldcare and would use them again.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ian, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Wonderful insurer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Very happy with the policy and easy to setup online. Had to make claim as my son was hospitalise in Thailand. Call World care straight away. Really helpful and talk you through all the steps. Call to follow up every day until discharged from hospital. World care took care of every things.
Highly recommend and will definitely purchase policy with World care again.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Edward, I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your son - hope he is much better now. Glad to hear we were able to help you out here. Regards, Anthony.

Simple travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Was happy with policy and it was easy to set policy up.As there was no claim I can not comment on Customer Support. Would probably use the company again.Thank You.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kay - thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Policy offered comparable value with other online suppliers but the proof of the pudding will be in the eating when a claim has to be lodged! It was not necessary for me to lodge a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review about Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Insurance that is easy to arrange

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Good value, easy to arrange, liked the fact that you can opt for medical only, which is the only aspect I wanted, not interest in cancelling or worried about lost luggage.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ian, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

The fact I had travel insurance made my holiday

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Policy was set up easily and the customer support team were very helpful and polite, thankfully I did not make a claim and I will definitely use world care for my next holiday adventure

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jenny, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

Polocy was value fortunatly did not need to claim , but used this company many times and did over the phone very easy. Did have to claim two years ago after accident while overseas .Service was great , flown home next flight everthing covered and settled extremely fast

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Susan, thanks for your review about Worldcare Travel Insurance, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

The value was good.
Easy to set up on line and easy to understand.
I was very satisfied with Customer Support as they are very friendly and helpful as I have been using Worldcare for a long time.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for being a regular Worldcare Travel Insurance customer! Regards, Anthony.

This is the first time I have use Worldcare Travel Insurance.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Yes, policy was a good value and easy to set up. Because I didn't make a claim, I could give it only 4 stars. Otherwise it is very satisfactory. Thank you.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

No fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

This is the second time I have use Worldcare Travel Insurance, it is cheap and easy and everything works very smoothly. I like knowing that I'm covered and the fact that they are affiliated with Allianz Global Assistance, one of the largest insurance companies in the world makes them feel pretty safe.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Was satisfied

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Yes good value, was easy to set up. There was no need for customer support. Only complaint, i dont think its right to quote a figure, then when that is accepted, you add on age cost, this shoukd be done with the initial quote.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lyndal, thanks for your feedback. We're currently reviewing the website and will take this into account. Regards, Anthony.

1 of 104 pages

Hi! I will be travelling to Australia on 26.1.17 and my husband will join me on 29.1.17. I will rent a car from 26.1.17 - 8.2.17 but I anticipate that I will be doing the driving from 26-28 Jan, after which my husband will be doing the driving from 29.1.17 to 8.2.17. I would like purchase insurance for the main purpose of getting the car rental excess cover. Is it possible for me to buy the travel insurance for the duration of 26 Jan to 28 Jan and my husband purchase the insurance from 29 Jan to 8 Feb. I presume this would cover the car rental excess charges for the entire duration of our stay? Thanks

CLC asked on Jan 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi, thanks for your comment. It's best to contact our call centre or email them (details here http://www.worldcare.com.au/connect-with-us/contact-us/) as they would have this information at their fingertips. Having said that, buying 2 comprehensive individual policies does include rental excess but read the PDS for more details. Regards, Anthony

Hi, I tried to get insurance for my parents on your website, but it only allows to go back to the year 1944 and no earlier. Does this mean you don't insure for an 81 year old?

Berny Italian Diva asked on Jan 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Berny - I've just checked the Worldcare Purchase path and I could go back to 1931 - however, there will be an age loading applied. Have another try on the website, or call 800 008 614 if you are still having problems. Regards, Anthony.

i went back and it still only goes up to 1944, I'll try to call later in the week...

Why is there an extra charge of $200 because I am 1 year older??

Chrissie asked on Jan 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi, thanks for the question. Premiums do vary across particular circumstances and I can't provide comment on your particular case - however, the call centre will be able to help - 1800 008 614. Regards, Anthony.

See all 24 questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance