Filter By:

Good value need for car rental

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

It is great value and no problem obtaining. I use Worldcare for travel within Australia
especially as I use car rentals and I also use it for overseas travel. As yet, I haven't made a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Cheryle, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Cheers, Anthony.

Always use Worldcare.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Very happy with the product. It is good value and easy to set up. Did claim a few years ago and it went smoothly and quick. Costumer service is always easy. Always use Worldcare.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Caterina, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Better to be safe than sorry

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

My 1st time as a customer was very pleased with the service I received. Polite representative who took the time to explain the details of the policy to me and answer any questions I may had.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hello Shazza, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Always use Worldcare.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

We arranged our travel insurance on line and operator was extremely helpful. Luckily we didn't need to make a claim, which is usually the case. Very necessary to have though.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Col, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony

Fine as luck happenned did not need to claim

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

THe policy good value with confidence underwritten by Allianze, ease of settng was good, however previuos conditions cover was vague on requirements,Did not need to access customer support. Will use again.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ron, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Cheaper than the rest

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Just bought the policy, but it was much cheaper than the other quotes i got.
Because i just turned 70, made the cost higher with the others, but not with Worldcare.
My usual travel insurance provider was more than double the price.
I have not left on my holiday yet, so do not know how easy they are to make a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Graeme, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony

You're welcome Anthony.

MISLEADING BIRTHDAY EMAIL

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I was misled. I received a birthday email offering 10% discount but only by phone . After calling and getting a quote I found that the same policies that I wanted were cheaper by doing it myself on-line. I told the person on the phone and they said they could not do it for the same price because of overheads . HAPPY BIRTHDAY >>>>>>

Got what we ordered

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

Suppose good value but didn't need it as we didn't make any claims and as such don't know how easy it would be to make a claim, i.have heard of many horror stories when ppl have tried to make claims from insurance companies so it's going to be hard to rate until I have an experience making a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Cameron, thanks for your review of Worldcare Travel Insurance, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Great to have peace of mind when traveling

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Competitive pricing for a quality product from a (very) secure underwriter. Can certainly recommend for senior travellers as, unlike some other insurers, no sudden increase in premium just because you have had another birthday.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Denbar, thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

Waste of time

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

How do you rate something that you didn't use
But yes it was easy to set up.
Why do you persist to survey upon retuning home every time (this is 2or3times a year )

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

China review

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Very good to all of the above even better because we live country and had to travel to Sydney for our flight we were covered from door to door I like the fact that they follow up

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sybil, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Worldcare insurance has been great. Easy transaction for full coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

All things regarding Worldcare have been great - great value for full cover, easy set up.
Have used you in the past and will continue to use Worldcare. Did my comparative research and found Worldcare best value.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Joseph, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 112 pages

Would your travel insurance cover the possibility of needing to return to Australia should either of my elderly parents were to get critically ill or pass away?

Liz asked on May 07, 2017

Answer this

Hi Liz, thanks for the query. It does depend on the situation. Page 33 of the Product Disclosure Statement (http://www.worldcare.com.au/Images/ProductDisclosureStatement.pdf) says c] If, during your Journey, your Travelling Companion or a Relative of either of you: • dies unexpectedly; • is disabled by an Injury; or • becomes seriously Sick and requires hospitalisation (except arising out of a Pre-existing Medical Condition), we
will reimburse the Reasonable additional cost of your return to Australia. We will only pay the cost of the fare class you had planned to travel at. Otherwise, please contact the call centre on 1800 008 614 and they would have this information at their finger tips. Regards, Anthony.

Hi! I will be travelling to Australia on 26.1.17 and my husband will join me on 29.1.17. I will rent a car from 26.1.17 - 8.2.17 but I anticipate that I will be doing the driving from 26-28 Jan, after which my husband will be doing the driving from 29.1.17 to 8.2.17. I would like purchase insurance for the main purpose of getting the car rental excess cover. Is it possible for me to buy the travel insurance for the duration of 26 Jan to 28 Jan and my husband purchase the insurance from 29 Jan to 8 Feb. I presume this would cover the car rental excess charges for the entire duration of our stay? Thanks

CLC asked on Jan 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi, thanks for your comment. It's best to contact our call centre or email them (details here http://www.worldcare.com.au/connect-with-us/contact-us/) as they would have this information at their fingertips. Having said that, buying 2 comprehensive individual policies does include rental excess but read the PDS for more details. Regards, Anthony

Hi, I tried to get insurance for my parents on your website, but it only allows to go back to the year 1944 and no earlier. Does this mean you don't insure for an 81 year old?

Berny Italian Diva asked on Jan 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Berny - I've just checked the Worldcare Purchase path and I could go back to 1931 - however, there will be an age loading applied. Have another try on the website, or call 800 008 614 if you are still having problems. Regards, Anthony.

i went back and it still only goes up to 1944, I'll try to call later in the week...

See all 25 questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance