Filter By:

No issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Worldcare Travel Insurance was the cheapest policy we could find with the best coverage. Never had to claim but overall would buy again as communication was good and it was cheap.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kirsti, thanks for your review - hope you had a great trip! Regards, Anthony.

Good communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

We felt our policy suited our needs and it was easy to do online. We liked that Worldcare were in touch with us before our trip with some helpful reminders about travel. We felt confident if anything went wrong then they would be there to help. Luckily, our trip went smoothly so we didn't need to claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - hope you had a great trip! Cheers, Anthony.

Very happy with this Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2017

Good policy, easy to set up, happy with customer support, would recommend this Travel Insurance. After communication with staff, by phone, was confident that my needs were taken care of.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sue - thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Easy experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I did not have any problems with my trip so I do not feel qualified to comment except to say that I was very pleased with the ease of applying for insurance as well as the care that Worldcare Travel took before I left for my trip. The e-mail before I left reminding me of what I might need was very nice to receive. Thank you, on my experience I would recommend Worldcare and I will be applying again for further trips. Once again thankyou.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Judy, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Its just something you gotta have I guess

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

I've used Travel Insurance for years and never had to make a claim so I don't really know whether its good value or not. I hope I never have to make a claim. I always buy it, better to be safe than sorry really

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Alan, thanks for your review. Regards, Anthony.

Essential when travelling overseas

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

The policy was easy to set up.Dont know about its value as I didnt need to make a claim.It was expensive but comparable to other Policies.I would suggest that it would be fairer if there was a rebate of at least 50% of the Premium at the end of the policy coverage when there has not been a claim.I do understand the reason for the high premium being related to age.However not everyone at an advanced age is liable to ill health or injury.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Delta, thanks for your comment. Regards, Anthony.

Simple Easy and Very cost effectvie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I have used Worldcare for several trips now and always found there customer service to be first class. Obtaining a new policy is quick easy and the cover they provide is comparible if not better than many of the alternative options out there.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your comment and feedback - glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

It is a must have when travelling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Very easy online process with policy inclusions and exclusions and comparable pricing. We had no problems while away. I have used Worldcare before and will again next time we travel.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Annette - thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Don't leave home without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Policy covered more than other companies and better value had read all the policy inclusions and exclusions of so many other policies before purchasing this one, easy to purchase. Didn't need to claim but peace of mind was there in case

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review - it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

No problems

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

I had no problems whilst away, so can't really comment. Best I can say is the cost was very competitive. I had used another company and had made a claim but had nothing but obstacles, put in my way, which when in pain was not appreciated.
Thank you.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Stuart, thanks for your comment. Cheers, Anthony.

Easy and hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

Yes this was easy to set up over the phone as I'm staff. the sales staff were very helpful and quick at their duties. I didn't require any further support which is good.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lisa, thanks for your comment - glad to hear you were happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance, especially our customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Always there if needed such a relief

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

The policy gives you peace of mind when travelling and at great value, to be able to know it there to cover any travel emergency is just a relief in an always busy schedule

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 96 pages

Hi! I will be travelling to Australia on 26.1.17 and my husband will join me on 29.1.17. I will rent a car from 26.1.17 - 8.2.17 but I anticipate that I will be doing the driving from 26-28 Jan, after which my husband will be doing the driving from 29.1.17 to 8.2.17. I would like purchase insurance for the main purpose of getting the car rental excess cover. Is it possible for me to buy the travel insurance for the duration of 26 Jan to 28 Jan and my husband purchase the insurance from 29 Jan to 8 Feb. I presume this would cover the car rental excess charges for the entire duration of our stay? Thanks

CLC asked on Jan 21, 2017

Hi, I tried to get insurance for my parents on your website, but it only allows to go back to the year 1944 and no earlier. Does this mean you don't insure for an 81 year old?

Berny Italian Diva asked on Jan 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Berny - I've just checked the Worldcare Purchase path and I could go back to 1931 - however, there will be an age loading applied. Have another try on the website, or call 800 008 614 if you are still having problems. Regards, Anthony.

i went back and it still only goes up to 1944, I'll try to call later in the week...

Why is there an extra charge of $200 because I am 1 year older??

Chrissie asked on Jan 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi, thanks for the question. Premiums do vary across particular circumstances and I can't provide comment on your particular case - however, the call centre will be able to help - 1800 008 614. Regards, Anthony.

See all 24 questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance