WorldSim have been providing a credit of $5 to their customers who take the time write either a positive or negative review. It is possible that reviewers may have received this incentive.

Verified Purchase

Easy solution for traveling many places

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The free incoming call future is very useful. Especially when you travel various countries. The out going call is also cheaper compared to my Japanese cell phone. Data roaming is reasonable but not as cheep as local prepaid SIM cards in some countries. However this is very good backup SIM cards even in such a case.

easy to use and recharge cheap on international calls . simply fit all phones

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I recommend every International traveller to have some which l personally have been sending to my friends to consider buying one before traveling to help reduces phone bills if call Ghana west Africa is easy to connect n convince l love it ,,,,,

The BEST SIMCARD overseas

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I'm always traveling around. Sometimes in the same day more than 2 countries. I just turn ON and I got internet access and phone calls.
Very good product, I expect that they keep the quality.

Perfect for travelers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

I used WorldSIM several times during my trips in Europe and America without any problems. The phone changed the networks automatically and I never lost the signal. Very good coverage on those areas.

Great, Great, Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2016

It is so simple to deal with WorldSIM. Fast postage. Quick response. Would highly recommend I have been with them for years. Overseas rates are good compared to local roaming rates.

Verified Purchase

Worry free when i travel across Europe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

I don't need to buy lots of sim card and save time for top up because i can do all online. Its great! I truly recommend this to all traveler.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2016

This is what I need. I travel a lot and just put any data sim and you're connected. This gadget can also be use as a wifi extender. I would recommend this to a friend.

It's a life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

One of the best available gsm service providers
You don't need 3 phone with multi hand sets
This one service does it all
Local national and global connector.
I will advise this to any one

Best SIM on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

Its great that wherever I am in the world my family, friends and work colleagues can be in touch. Also I'm able to conduct business wherever I roam without clients even knowing I'm not at home or in my office

Good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2016

One sim card is available in both US and Europe. The procedure for top-up is very easy. Current status of the residual data amount can easily investigated in the homepage.

Ideal in Europe & UK

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2016

Easy to order a new sim. Then I used Live Chat to transfer balance from my old World Sim to the new one. Very efficient service. I look forward to using my new sim very soon.

Verified Purchase

New Sim is better than previous.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

I recommend my all friends to use new International Sim card when traveling to Asia and save the money. It's more easy to use than previous Sim card. It's calling rates are cheaper than previous one.

1 of 7 pages

Can someone put my phone to this device without my knowledge?

Nell asked on May 21, 2017

Answer this

No, this is not possible. You first have to pruchsae the WorldSim card. When you activate it you have your UK number laready available. If you travel to the US then you have to activate your Sim to use the US number.

How do I check my remaining account total and how do I top it up?

ckt asked on Mar 31, 2017

Hello. I bought your worldsim. Its been impossible for me to connect despite several chats with ur customer care. Im really frustrated as i see it as a waste of my money. How do u resolve this?

Chime asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

Same here.

I bought phone, SIM card and adapter, paid extra cost to have it here for my trip. No phone received. Invoice noted only SIM card and adapter. I have called numerous times sent numerous emails and have had a chat with no resolution . I have demanded my money returned for the phone purchased and no response . I see a number of other people have been scammed also this company should be shut down because they are criminals and stealing from people . I'm not done yet I will call authorities and make international calls this is ridiculous !