WorldSim have been providing credit to their customers who take the time write either a positive or negative review. It is possible that reviewers may have received this incentive.

Perfect for travelers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

I used WorldSIM several times during my trips in Europe and America without any problems. The phone changed the networks automatically and I never lost the signal. Very good coverage on those areas.

Great, Great, Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2016

It is so simple to deal with WorldSIM. Fast postage. Quick response. Would highly recommend I have been with them for years. Overseas rates are good compared to local roaming rates.

Verified Purchase

Worry free when i travel across Europe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

I don't need to buy lots of sim card and save time for top up because i can do all online. Its great! I truly recommend this to all traveler.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2016

This is what I need. I travel a lot and just put any data sim and you're connected. This gadget can also be use as a wifi extender. I would recommend this to a friend.

It's a life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2016

One of the best available gsm service providers
You don't need 3 phone with multi hand sets
This one service does it all
Local national and global connector.
I will advise this to any one

Best SIM on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

Its great that wherever I am in the world my family, friends and work colleagues can be in touch. Also I'm able to conduct business wherever I roam without clients even knowing I'm not at home or in my office

Good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2016

One sim card is available in both US and Europe. The procedure for top-up is very easy. Current status of the residual data amount can easily investigated in the homepage.

Ideal in Europe & UK

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2016

Easy to order a new sim. Then I used Live Chat to transfer balance from my old World Sim to the new one. Very efficient service. I look forward to using my new sim very soon.

Verified Purchase

New Sim is better than previous.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

I recommend my all friends to use new International Sim card when traveling to Asia and save the money. It's more easy to use than previous Sim card. It's calling rates are cheaper than previous one.

Perfect for traveling in USA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

I have had my sim for two years covering several rips to the USA. It amazes me how cheap the calls are when I call places in USA and for receiving calls from home.

Thoroughly recommend world sim.

Very Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

After some early connection problems with my phone, World SIM customer reps gave me some very good follow up help and their customer service went well beyond what I've experienced with other telcos. I'm very impressed with their service.

Excellent after sales service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2016

I suffered an inconveniente concerning wrong billing and it was completely solved without problems. Thanks for your support. I will Jeep on using tour service during my Next trips abroad

1 of 7 pages

How long time before i get it.Worldsim sad 1-3 no is 8 days ORD-7342280-Q0X8Q6

Stian Kvale asked on Feb 18, 2017

I bought a smart watch/phone from world sim. I am in Australia and it will not connect to any network. Nothing works. Why should I out in a data card for the camera to work?

Tess asked on Jan 14, 2017

Answer this

Please be requested to manually select and connect to Singtel Optus Limited network provider in Australia as it is recommended. Turn off and on your phone and then perform this troubleshoot. You will not require a data SIM card to use one of our WorldSIM cameras. Please be suggested to visit this link https://www.worldsim.com/cameras to explore our exciting range of cameras. For any further support, you can also call +44 (0) 20 8819 2557 to get to our customer service team. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so there is always someone to take your call. Thank you for your valued custom. Regards, the WorldSIM team.

how do i get the deice to connect to silcent circle blackphone 2? thanks

steve asked on Dec 17, 2016

Answer this

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us. Regarding your inquiry, could you please tell us more about the product you are having trouble with so that we can investigate it with the highest priority and get it resolved for you. Thank you for your patience and your valued custom. Regards, the WorldSIM team.