Good price good quality good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

First time buying on this site. Its P e r f e c t !
I will be back more often.

Website usability

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

There is lots of variety and the picture quality is good. Detailed measurements are usually provided too. I often can't find good size specifications like these.

Good range items

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Online purchase, delivery was fast even though waiting of all the products is a long wait.

Can use with adding more popular items on ur stock list. Perhaps can refer to bonbontong.com's list.

Overall was gd!

Thx

Great Varieties

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

I made my purchase online thought i'd love to one day visit a store.
The purchasing process was quick and easy and the delivery process did take some time but
i really like how it comes with most of the items I've purchased at one time.

amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

First time buying products from this website, I love it! all the stuff I wanted and a free gift too. I can find all my favourite products I used to use in Taiwan and more. ill defiantly be coming back to buy more.

First Buyer!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

I am a first time buyer on this site, so far has gone really well. Looking forward to my purchases xx

Good source for my beauty essentials

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2017

YesStyle is a savior when it comes to my Asian holy grail products. The online website is aesthetically appealing and there are wide ranged asian products to choose from. I don't have any bad experience with their delivery and pricing. As it is always on time and the prices are not that expensive as well.

Only Great Experiences

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

My delivery is always on time, and have never experienced any issues and disappointment. Any delays due to item unavailability, is notified by email and I am given option to wait or receive refund for said item. I have only positives to say regarding my experiences using Yesstyle and have recommended many people already to the site!

They also have great deals/ sales throughout the year, which is a great time to purchase those favorites in triples!

I have been a long time shopper to the site and will continue to be as far as I know!

Great products, my go to for fashion

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Amazing website with a great range of products. You can find almost anything from beauty to fashion and what you're looking for. The only place that I trust for high quality products and perfect skincare.

Amazing Store~!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

The store website itself is a bit slow with the constant loading. The shoe sizes are also a bit small, my foot size being about size 40 (in China). But otherwise everything is really great! There's so many products with tons of variations and great prices. Would recommend~! <3

Great products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Great website, I can find all my cosmetic product from this website and also this website has so many interesting products!!

Couldn't live without YesStyle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Incredible range of products available, great prices, and timely delivery. When people ask where I buy my skincare I would rave about and recommend YesStyle to them in a heart beat.

1 of 105 pages

Hello my order number is 9474005.I really need my stuff that I bought as soon as possible!Also it says waiting for stock but I really need my stuff before April please help me.

Daisy Vazquez asked on Mar 14, 2017

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for your comment.

If ordered items contain 7-14 days items these are not in stock since need to be sourced from the suppliers.

Estimated delivery time = Product availability + Estimated shipping time (5-14 business days for Premium standard)
Details: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/product-availability/help/section.html/hsi.730

Thank you for your understanding as this is an international shipment may also encounter customs delays.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you.

YesStyle

Hello is there a way I can cancel my order ?

Hi My order no. is 9447916 could please provide me tracking no. and when I except the products.?

Jiya asked on Feb 26, 2017

Hi Jiya,

Thank you for your comment.

For order that is "14 days" availability, the item should arrive in our warehouse and be shipped out within 14 working days. We will ship the items altogether once stocks are received. You may login to your YesStyle account for the tracking details.

The delivery time depends on the shipment method. Estimated delivery time for premium standard is within 5-14 business days from the shipment date. And Express mail, it is within 3-5 business days from the shipment date.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team via http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

YesStyle

My order number is 9381590. What's my tracking number?

Shells asked on Feb 21, 2017

Hi Shells,

Thank you for your comment.

Please contact our Customer Service Team through this link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html

They will have access to related information and will be able to assist you. Please be aware that due to the heavy volume of inquiries received, it may take us 3-5 business days to respond. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, as we work to respond as quickly as possible.