PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Now I don't have to run from website to another website :))))))) everything is just in 1 place Yesstyle. All product was very well packed and secured. The wait was really long but worth to wait.

A Really Wonderful Online Space

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Always great quality clothing items and the skin care and makeup are of the highest quality and really do what the packet says. Free shipping over $50 is easy when there are so many amazing items from shoes to eye contacts to browse through. Really wonderful site, literally do recommend to all my friends.

Excellent store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I always buy my clothes from here and the quality is pretty good. Just need to read the reviews and catch good deals.
Items are delivered in a timely manner, quick and easy.
Very trustworthy but always read the descriptions before buying something.

Extremely disappointed with quality and sizing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

The product I received was extremely different to the advertised product picture. The jacket is of poor quality and is extremely small! The photo shows a model wearing the said jacket which is large and goes down to her waist however the jacket I received is midriff.. also the sleeves do not reach my wrists (I'm only 5'4 with short arms). I guess the old saying is true if it looks too good to be true it usually is. Needless to say I will not be purchasing another item from this site every again

It's my everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

It was quick and easy. If there is a problem with the order, it is quickly fixed and they email you if your order has one product that hasn't been in-stock for a long time, they provide a solution.

Trustworthy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Quality of products are as expected and the deals are the best I've seen (I've always done a lot of research and be cautious with my online shopping). Very trustworthy and reliable with deliveries and customer service. I was updated with the shipping details by the hour!

good

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Purchase a long cardigan online .Good, shown as in the pic. nice and warm .
worth the price . recommended

A lot of accessible products for a good bargain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

The purchasing process was super easy. There are many products and wonderful sales, and it is so much easier to access Korean and Japanese beauty products without heading to a store and spending over 30 dollars on a product. I can't wait for my products!

Affordable Asian style

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

I've made multiple purchases on this site but most of them were for beauty products and accessories not much the clothing. I've bought clothing a few times, some sizing was fine other times it was not so good. I bought one dress that was sewn completely crooked. Other than that the purchasing process is simple. I suggest if you want your order as quick as possible to buy products that all ship out within 24 hours. When your items are delivered they are in pretty sketchy boxes but the items themselves seem pretty secured and clean.

Couple of ups and downs but well worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

I've been using the online Yesstyle store for quite a while now, it's one of my go to online stores. I've seen a few people who have had bad experiences and all I can tell them is to read the reviews and info about the product they are trying to buy. Shipping does take a little while unless you ask for express but all the items come packaged nicely. As I said before, this is one of my go to stores and until I find something better I will be shopping from here until then.

Quality for Price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

You can always guarantee a good online shopping experience with YesStyle if you read the description & reviews of the products carefully. There are always discounted products on this site & notable brands to purchase from. The easy to afford pricing is always a bonus compared to the heavily raised prices of some brands in stores.

Reliable and Good Quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Yesstyle offers you the chance to win a USD$50 voucher for reviewing them after a purchase, but they don't say it has to be a good review so this is going to be totally honest. I've ordered off of this site several times in the past. Items are not always good quality but they are generally true to their price and this is usually not the sites fault anyway. Customer service is pretty good and my items always come in good condition despite having been shipping all the way to Australia (they're packed well). Orders often take a WHILE to arrive tho ugh so if you're in Australia be aware that you could be waiting up to 2 months for your order; that said, I don't mind waiting at all and I've NEVER heard of cases where items just didn't turn up. Occasionally you are notified that something is out of stock only AFTER you have paid for it, but in these cases the full price of the items is refunded. In cases where you have received free shipping due to spending $50 or more, the free shipping still applies even when the reduction of the out-of-stock items price means that your total order was under $50.
Overall a reliable and worthwhile site that I have used and will continue to use for years. Can only recommend.

IMPORTANT SIDENOTE: In order to ensure you only order quality products, be sure to read the reviews for everything you order, check the measurements if it's for clothes and examine the pictures carefully. I never order things that don't specify measurements because I can't be sure that they'll fit me, and I suggest you follow the same rule.

1 of 154 pages

How about shipping procedure in india? How long it will take delivery to india? please advise.

Raja Shekar asked on Jun 26, 2017

Hi Raja Shekar,

Thank you for contacting us via facebook.

We do ship to India For more about shipping, please refer to Region IV on this page: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/section.html/hsi.732

Hope this was helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you.

Regards,
YesStyle

My order number is 9689920 and I needed the dress for prom however the prom date has been moved forward and I will not get the dress in time therefore I was wondering if I could please cancel my order as it hasn't even been shipped yet? Thank you.

Sumaya asked on Jun 23, 2017

Hi Sumaya,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please contact our Customer Service Team through this link: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html

They will have access to related information and will be able to assist you. Please be aware that due to the heavy volume of inquiries received, it may take us 3-5 business days to respond. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused, as we work to respond as quickly as possible.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries. Thank you.

Regards,
YesStyle

Hi YesStyle, my ordered number is 9598035. I got an email from you guy saying that my package was delivered on May 22. 2017 at 12:35 however I have not received the package at all. It's been a month so I want to know what happen to my package? I spent a lot of money on it so I hope to receive it, Thank you.

Maianh Ngo asked on Jun 23, 2017

Hi Maianh Ngo,

Thank you for your question.

Sometimes emails from our Customer Service team maybe filtered to spam mail, you could also try looking into your spam. According to our records, our Customer Service team has received and replied your email on 23/6. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Please feel free to leave your inquiries and we will try our best to provide assistance. You may also refer to our help page for more information: http://yesstyle.com/contact.

Thank you.