Release date: Sep 2008
- 6.5kg wash load capacity
- 4.5 Star WELS Water + 4 Star Energy Rating
- 400 – 1100rpm spin speed* with rinse hold
- 11 programmes plus 1 special programme: Intensive
- Cold wash option for all programmes
- Express 15 minute wash programme
- Optimised glass porthole
- Eco programme for Cotton garments
- Skin care and Sport light programmes for extra care
- Revolutionary Polinox outer drum
- Rust-proof phosphate and zinc-coated casing
- Textile-specific drum movements with full electronic control for load detection, excess foam detection and optimised spinning results
- Time delay start/Time remain
- Large LED display with TouchControl sensor buttons for spin speed, temperature selection and time delay
- Audible programme end indicator
- Duo AquaSpa scoop and shower system for faster soaking
- Detergent saver system
- 30cm wide porthole and 180° opening door for easy loading and unloading
- Multi-safe anti-flood protection
- Pump protector
Consumption Rates (Cotton 40°C Intensive)
- Water: 56 litres per wash
- Energy: 249kWh per year
- Energy Rating: 4 Stars
- Water Rating: 4.5 Stars
Appliance dimensions (HxWxD): 847H x 600W x 590Dmm
Okay, but not outstanding.
posted this on Oct 31, 2011
This review has been viewed 7 times
It certainly is not made in Germany, (Thailand I think) and the quality is no better than any other brand.
The 1100 rpm spin cycle gets the clothes reasonably dry and I like the easily adjustable options re: water temp, spin speed, pre-wash, etc for each load. The lower water temp settings use much less electricity.
This is our first front loader and they take some getting used to. It's much less user friendly than my old top loader which lasted for over 10 years. I hope the water saving is worth the hassle.
Purchased at: The Good Guys
+ Water and energy efficient. Not too noisy. Clothes seem clean, no better than our top loader.
- Has let us down once, I hope it is reliable from now on. Some wash cycles take a long time.
8 people found this helpful, do you?Problem with this review?