HTC Wildfire review by shull87

OK
Bad
Product Details

Release date: Feb 2011

HTC Wildfire helps you stay connected with those who are most important to you through HTC Sense, a user experience focused on putting people at the centre by making phones work in a more simple and natural way.

You won't miss out on the fun as HTC's Friend Stream application seamlessly gathers and displays content from social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr into one organised stream of updates. HTC Wildfire enables you to stay up to date with your friends' posts, comments, alerts and photos, wherever you are.

In addition, each contact viewed in HTC Wildfire's address book includes a thread of recent communications with that person, including when you last spoke, recent text messages and emails, and social network updates. When your friend calls, HTC Caller ID displays their Facebook profile photo and latest update, as well as a reminder if their birthday is fast approaching.

Thanks to a new app sharing widget, HTC Wildfire enables you to recommend an application by email, text message or over social networks. Your friends will receive a link allowing them to find the application on the Android Market with a single click and download it to their phone.

Available Colours: Red, Black and White.

Official HTC site

This product has been discontinued by HTC.

shull87's review

I cannot live without my awesome HTC mobile

- Excellent

posted this on Nov 14, 2011
This review has been viewed 2 times

This year I had a telstra phone that lasted me a few months and was playing up so much I changed to a HTC wildfire. Ever since I have been extremely happy as it has the capabilities of a iphone but with a much smaller price tag!!!! Also it hasn't ever played up on me at all.... my brother has a brand new iphone and it is playing up all the time.
I like the fact not everyone I see has a HTC, it makes me more of a individual (unlike a iphone user), and I have been able to buy plenty of cool covers for it also that makes it so much more fun for me too!!

Awesome gadget, love getting my emails through my phone straight away also oh so very handy!!!

Love the HTC will never say a bad word about it, my daughter threw it over the kitchen gate one day also and i turned it back on and no dramas with it. great reliable phone with all the bells and whistles. Very budget friendly a phone that will last me a long time too. Great battery time too.

Purchased at: Dick Smith Electronics

+ Reliable, inexpensive lovely extras also!!!

7 people found this helpful, do you?