Type: Fully Automatic
Price (RRP): 1699
Release date: Oct 2009
Tucked inside the stylish stainless steel design with clear lines, the Saeco Syntia’s innovative technology guarantees pure espresso enjoyment. The Syntia’s precious stainless steel finishing is robust and has a modern and stylish look which perfectly adapts to every kitchen décor. The Syntia combines high-end functionality with sleek design. Front access to all features allows it to fit wherever it’s most convenient for you. Short or long coffee with one touch, your favourite length easily stored with the memo option – it’s all easy with the wide display and its self-explanatory icons.
- Rapid Steam / Insta Steam: Rapid Steam (1 boiler)
- Opti Dose: 7 - 10,5 gr
- Bean container: 250 gr
- Removable water tank: 1.2 lt
- Dreg drawer: 8
- Pressure: 15 bar
- Frothing: SS Pannarello
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power voltage: 1400 W / 230 V
- Housing material: Front, top and lateral in ss
- Grinder: 1 ceramic grinder
- Volume control: Programmable
- Adjustable cup: Adjustable coffee dispenser
- Boiler material: Stainless Steel
- Dimension LxPxH: 256x415x315 mm
- Interface: Display with icons 3 colors
- Weight Around: 9 kg
- Color: Steel
Big bubbles - not creamy, textured milk!
posted this on Jul 02, 2011
This review has been viewed 13 times
The milk texturing is disastrous! The silly panarello attachment makes big bubbles and there is no way of just using the steam arm with the small hole as it is too short to fit into the jug!
Overall, it looks pretty and is a nice simple machine for those who could not be bothered having to control factors to get a great coffee but if you want a really good coffee save your money and buy a Rancillio Miss Silvia or a Sunbeam for half the price!
+ Looks nice and is quiet.
- Expensive. Worst fault is the steam arm which cannot make decent textured milk even if you have a lot of experience in doing so due to the panarello attachment at the end which looks terrible since it is plastic.
6 people found this helpful, do you?Problem with this review?