Best Air Conditioners
- Build Quality4.1 (10)
- Value for Money3.7 (10)
- Ease of Use3.9 (10)
- Cleaning & Maintenance 3.8 (10)
- Noise Level2.2 (10)
- Heating / Cooling Speed3.6 (9)
- Features On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Dehumidifying Function
The Australian-made Breezair Supercool Range is manufactured by multi-award winning Seeley International, which has been recognised for its outstanding product design and energy efficiency in the 2017 Australian Good Design Awards and The Energy Awards 2019.
- Build Quality5.0 (4)
- Value for Money4.3 (4)
- Ease of Use5.0 (4)
- Cleaning & Maintenance 4.8 (4)
- Noise Level5.0 (3)
- Heating / Cooling Speed5.0 (3)
- Features Evaporative Cooler
With its exclusively residential range of air conditioners, the Fujitsu High Static Single Phase series is suitable for spaces ranging from smaller apartments to multi storey homes.
- Build Quality2.0 (4)
- Value for Money2.0 (4)
- Ease of Use3.0 (4)
- Cleaning & Maintenance 3.0 (3)
- Noise Level2.5 (4)
- Heating / Cooling Speed2.3 (4)
- Features Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Evaporative Cooler
Featuring built-in humidifying, dehumidifying and air purifying technologies, the US7 is the first 7-star energy efficient split system in Australia. As the cream of Daikin split-system crop, a smaller 2.5kW (for small rooms) costs just over $2, 000.
With options that cater to various budgets and needs, there’s bound to be a Kelvinator AC to suit many different homes and lifestyles.
Latest review: Purchased approx 7 yrs ago worked fine until 3 weeks ago when fan stopped electrician found faulty board and motor at same time price to fix is $1700 expensive to fix to Install complete new unit