includes 5 listings·
- Coverage Type: Comprehensive, Compulsory Third Party (CTP Green Slip), Third Party Property Damage and Third Party, Fire and Theft
- Underwriter: Auto & General Services
- Legal Liability Cover : Included up to $20 million or Not Included
- Roadside Assistance : Optional Extra
- Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen Cover: Not Offered and Reduced Excess Optional Extra
- Choice of Repairer: Not Allowed, Not Applicable or Optional Extra
- Inclusions : Emergency Transport & Accommodation, Essential / Emergency Repairs, Hire Car after a No Fault Accident, Hire Car after an Incident and Towing Costs
Articles in Car Insurance
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?
Peer-to-peer lending is quickly gaining popularity among Australian borrowers and investors. If you've never heard of it before, this 2 minute read will give you a quick rundown so you can decide if P2P lending is right for you.Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
How to get in front of credit card debt with a credit card balance transfer.
Credit card balance transfer are increasingly becoming a popular way for people with growing credit card debts to manage their finances. But are they really a magic bullet? Were going to look at the ins and outs of credit balance transfers, so you can find the best way to manage credit card debt and get your finances back in the black.Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
Best Super Funds in 2020!
A good super fund can make a substanial difference to the amount you retire with. From retail super funds to self managed super funds, view reviewer ratings for the best super funds of 2020!Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019