Best Wireless Headphones
These types of earphones are either inserted in the ear canal, or rest on the outer ear. If you're afraid you'll run out of battery, several like the also come with handy that you can take with you on the go.
- Pros: Compact, lightweight and ultra portable, they are ideal for travelling and physical activities. Can also provide decent noise cancellation and won't interfere with hair, glasses or jewellery.
- Cons: Sound and bass quality probably won't be as good as the best full-size headphones. Some people may also find small earbuds that sit on or in the ear uncomfortable or difficult to insert and remove.
The earcups on these are the largest you can get, sealing in sound as they sit over and enclose your ears. These headphones are what audiophiles and sound engineers use, and flagship models like the are usually over ear headphones.
- Pros: Best sound quality and noise isolation capabilities. Larger earcups offer a bigger sound stage for better sound and bass. They are also more likely to come with advanced features like and high fidelity sound.
- Cons: Price and portability. The best sound doesn't come cheap and being bigger and heavier, these aren't as compact or flexible as other headphones. They aren't suitable for sport, but are best used at home, the office or when commuting. Depending on the design and material, some may find that the earcups 'sweat' or the weight uncomfortable, causing ear fatigue.
These are not as compact as in ear wireless earphones, but not as heavy as over-ear headphones. Unlike over-ear headphones, they don't fully enclose your ear so offer a more 'open' listening experience.
- Pros: Relative portability, comfort and sound quality. These tend not to 'sweat' as much as over-ear headphones, and being lighter, can be worn for a longer period of time without causing discomfort.
- Cons: Poorer noise isolation compared to over-ear headphones. If you prefer absolute noise isolation, the earcups won't seal in sound entirely.
Headphones range in price from cheap low-end ones to pricey high-end ones, so use our Price filter to view options within your budget. If you have a favoured brand and want for example, make sure to use our Brand filter. We have plenty of reviews on headphones from major brands like Beats by Dr Dre, JBL, Sennheiser and more. Connectivity is another important aspect to consider, in addition to wireless Bluetooth headphones, you may also prefer ones that allow for wired listening, such as with a
- FeaturesCharging Case, Microphone Included, Noise Cancelling and True Wireless (Earbuds Only)
- Colour / Finish Black
- Battery Life4 hours
- FeaturesCharging Case
- Colour / Finish Black
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Battery Life10 hours
- Charging Time2 hours