100% · 50%

Rates and Fees

Formerly trading as U Superfund.

Vikas J
Vikas JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Easy to deal with. Helped clarify the process and was super quick with responses. Was able to submit the return for my SMSF without any hassles and at a very reasonable price. Happy customer!
Lyn
Lyn

Good service

Sorting through supernnuation stressful and complex . Professional service with courteous and helpful staff and their service fees reasonable . My son and I are very happy to highly recommend U superfund
Foujia Parvin
Foujia Parvin

A great place to work for , take this review with a grain of salt as i worked for U superfund

I may be a bit biased as worked for U superfund . But could not racist writing this review , as its a great place to work , highly transparent and ethical management . I think it treats its employees with great respect and fairly . Highly recommend U superfund as a great firm to work for :)
Lindsay
Lindsay

SMSG Saviours!

Dee took all the stress out of sorting my SMSF.
I have had my own fund for just one year and was really out of my depth.
Dee navigated me through the minefield of complexity.
Very happy to highly recommend. Professional and courteous.
David M.
David M.

Very prompt service and reasonable price

Usuper provide a very prompt service and the price for their services is very reasonable. I have been using their services for over a year now. They have been very good.