1001 Optical

Listing monitored by 1001 Optical

2.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

biscuit lens

went in to get a new pair of glasses of the exact same prescription as my current ones, after waiting 2 weeks or so for them they said it arrived and I could not believe what I was looking at. They said its the thinnest lens they can do on this type of frame.
So how can my current lens on my frame be half as thick as the new ones?
They kept on insisting it was the lens shape this and that but most importantly the new lens gave me a headache and the object moves like fisheye lens.
Highly don't recommend getting your prescription lens done here at the Doncaster Westfield place.

Jae
JaeSydney, NSW

Don't buy online, they steal your money.

They don't give refunds even if they say so. Don't buy online. They will not give your money back. They will say yes we will give you a refund, no product sent to me but they took my money anyway. They rob you online.

Great service! Professional and good range of glasses

I have been their customer for over 7 or 8years and I always go back to them. Their service is great especially the manager Joon, he care about customer and always very professional. I would recommend my friends to go to him.

Paula B.
Paula B.asked

I’m after a Gucci pair of sunnies and you sell them half price. Just wondering if they are original

Jun
Junasked

How can I enter my feedback for top ryde 1001 optical shop good service?

Carmen
Carmenasked

I got my prescription glasses some months ago, but I think I got the wrong color, I ordered a green one but got an orange one, know I should have taken it back the first few days, but I just want to know if they can change this eyeglasses?

Get an answer from our members and 1001 Optical representatives