1001 Optical

1001 Optical

Listing monitored by 1001 Optical

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)

Was
WasSydney, NSW

So Disappointed!!!

Very bad customer service / so disappointed....
Today I was late for 6 mins for my appointment and lady refused to take my eye test saying another customer will be here soon seriously. I finish my work 2 hrs early so that I can get done my eye appointment.
As soon as we left the store I got the missed call from the shop saying pls comeback the next appointment has been canceled seriously. Why didn't you call the next customer while I was there in the store requesting you to proceed with my appointment.
I am going to share this bad customer service experience with all my colleagues and friends etc...

Rio
RioSydney, NSW

Really slow service and poor customer service

Terrible experience with 1001 Optical Chatswood Chase. Ordered new lens for my glasses, they said it would take one week. I ordered on the 7th of January. After 1.5 weeks I called them and they said it's almost done and it should be ready in 1 or 2 days, now it's been more than 3 weeks and it's still not done yet. I've tried calling multiple times today and there's no answers. Not sure what's happening with my order and can't even reach them by phone. If you need new glasses quickly, probably best to avoid this shop.

kTokhi
kTokhi

Customer service

I had a terrible experience at Parramatta store. The manager Kevin was very rude and unhelpful. He was abrupt and refused to help us saying I have to serve other customers while he had no other customers. His attitude was disgraceful and I would not recommend them to anyone.

Bottle lenses
Bottle lensesIllawarra, NSW

3.7 mm thick unpolished high index lenses. Why is it So?

Optical Retailers

Find out how 1001 Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Felt cheated...!!

I received a text message saying that I can avail $35 coupon as a gift for my upcoming birthday. However, upon visiting the store, one of the team members said that I can't avail that offer because the link was invalid. Why invalid link is sent to customers if we can't avail that offer. Is it simply to drag us to the store and spend?

Stay Well Away