1001 Optical

1001 Optical (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by 1001 Optical

Steer clear

Less than 2 years ago I purchased expensive glasses for driving. The recently broke. I inquired about replacing the lenses. I was told to have a full eye test even though my prescription was still current.
My urgent requirement for new lenses was ignored in favour of profit.
I went else where.

Worst sales representative at stores

Went to buy sunglasses today at parramatta Westfield Level 4 but met the worst sales representative over there.... Stop treating customers as if they will run away picking that is kept for display... You guys really need to improve your customer interaction skills.
You guys don't know how to talk to your customer and I have decided that I will never step into your stores ever again

Worst experience
Worst experiencesydney

2 months waiting for prescription glasses

Prod Rev
Prod RevSydney

Steer clear of Top Ryde store

Less than a week after buying my new sunglasses I noticed they were missing a spring designed to hold the arm in place.

First the manager was rude as I tried to show him the issue - trying to say it didn't matter that the spring was missing.

I told him it mattered to me - then he claimed he would need to send my 5 day old sunglasses back to Oakley (even though he had a new pair in stock - with springs !)

Look elsewhere - businesses like this do not deserve customers.

Optical Retailers