1001 Optical

Listing monitored by 1001 Optical

Michael P.
Michael P.Sydney, NSW

Felt pressured

Penrith store June 2020. Yes, the optometrist on site was good. Yes, the store manager was good at sales. $900 per pair of transitions/multi-focals. When picked up specs young staff tried to fit them but mine gave me extreme headache. My wife's kept slipping forward. Went back and had them adjusted, again. Cheap frames on both, lenses grease up without touching. Won't be going back.

Watch out for threatening optometrist

Lissajo
LissajoTraralgon

SO so experience

Paula B.
Paula B.asked

I’m after a Gucci pair of sunnies and you sell them half price. Just wondering if they are original

Jun
Junasked

How can I enter my feedback for top ryde 1001 optical shop good service?

Carmen
Carmenasked

I got my prescription glasses some months ago, but I think I got the wrong color, I ordered a green one but got an orange one, know I should have taken it back the first few days, but I just want to know if they can change this eyeglasses?

Get an answer from our members and 1001 Optical representatives