1001 Optical

Listing monitored by 1001 Optical

Was
WasSydney, NSW

So Disappointed!!!

Very bad customer service / so disappointed....
Today I was late for 6 mins for my appointment and lady refused to take my eye test saying another customer will be here soon seriously. I finish my work 2 hrs early so that I can get done my eye appointment.
As soon as we left the store I got the missed call from the shop saying pls comeback the next appointment has been canceled seriously. Why didn't you call the next customer while I was there in the store requesting you to proceed with my appointment.
I am going to share this bad customer service experience with all my colleagues and friends etc...

biscuit lens

went in to get a new pair of glasses of the exact same prescription as my current ones, after waiting 2 weeks or so for them they said it arrived and I could not believe what I was looking at. They said its the thinnest lens they can do on this type of frame.
So how can my current lens on my frame be half as thick as the new ones?
They kept on insisting it was the lens shape this and that but most importantly the new lens gave me a headache and the object moves like fisheye lens.
Highly don't recommend getting your prescription lens done here at the Doncaster Westfield place.

Rio
RioSydney, NSW

Really slow service and poor customer service

Terrible experience with 1001 Optical Chatswood Chase. Ordered new lens for my glasses, they said it would take one week. I ordered on the 7th of January. After 1.5 weeks I called them and they said it's almost done and it should be ready in 1 or 2 days, now it's been more than 3 weeks and it's still not done yet. I've tried calling multiple times today and there's no answers. Not sure what's happening with my order and can't even reach them by phone. If you need new glasses quickly, probably best to avoid this shop.

kTokhi
kTokhi

Customer service

I had a terrible experience at Parramatta store. The manager Kevin was very rude and unhelpful. He was abrupt and refused to help us saying I have to serve other customers while he had no other customers. His attitude was disgraceful and I would not recommend them to anyone.

Bottle lenses
Bottle lensesIllawarra, NSW

3.7 mm thick unpolished high index lenses. Why is it So?

Jae
JaeSydney, NSW

Don't buy online, they steal your money.

They don't give refunds even if they say so. Don't buy online. They will not give your money back. They will say yes we will give you a refund, no product sent to me but they took my money anyway. They rob you online.

Felt cheated...!!

I received a text message saying that I can avail $35 coupon as a gift for my upcoming birthday. However, upon visiting the store, one of the team members said that I can't avail that offer because the link was invalid. Why invalid link is sent to customers if we can't avail that offer. Is it simply to drag us to the store and spend?

Anuja U.
Anuja U.Sydney, NSW

Very Good experience with Hornsby Westfield 1001 optical

I was satisfied with 1001 optical & the customer executive showed us good sunglasses and also offered us some budget friendly pair of sunglasses. Excellent shop to buy the Rayban Sunglasses

Stay Well Away

Belinda E.
Belinda E.Sydney, NSW

Professional service

Very happy with my new coach glasses , second time I have purchased my prescription glasses from this shop A1 quality and service, highly recommend, well priced , excellent quality, and staff are knowledgeable

Jojo
JojoSydney, NSW

What a joke

Rupika
RupikaSydney, NSW

1001 Optical Blacktown

I have been buying spectacles at HCF Blacktown, but wanted to try a different store. So went to 1001 optical and was able to get the glasses I wanted. Happy with their service. Thanks to Lou for choosing my frame.

Arlene Wright
Arlene Wright

Waste of time

First time i ever order predscription glasses online took over an hour to carefully choose frames lenses and relieved to had finally placed order then recieve email cant order multifocals omg why tell me after not happy no refund as yet grrr

Darrin
Darrin

Unusable Product

Claude
Claude

Selling scratched glasses and charge for minor repairs

Sold me 2 pairs of scratched sunglasses and no refund of course. Also wanted to charge $4 for a minor repair that any other store would do free of charge regardless of where I purchased the glasses. The staff are not friendly unless you are spending a lot of money. Once you have made your purchase they couldn't care less if you are happy with your purchase or if there are any problems with your glasses. I do not recommend this store (Chatswood Chase)