1001 Optical

Listing monitored by 1001 Optical

Michael P.
Michael P.Sydney, NSW

Felt pressured

Penrith store June 2020. Yes, the optometrist on site was good. Yes, the store manager was good at sales. $900 per pair of transitions/multi-focals. When picked up specs young staff tried to fit them but mine gave me extreme headache. My wife's kept slipping forward. Went back and had them adjusted, again. Cheap frames on both, lenses grease up without touching. Won't be going back.

Watch out for threatening optometrist

Anuja U.
Anuja U.Sydney, NSW

Very Good experience with Hornsby Westfield 1001 optical

I was satisfied with 1001 optical & the customer executive showed us good sunglasses and also offered us some budget friendly pair of sunglasses. Excellent shop to buy the Rayban Sunglasses

Belinda E.
Belinda E.Sydney, NSW

Professional service

Very happy with my new coach glasses , second time I have purchased my prescription glasses from this shop A1 quality and service, highly recommend, well priced , excellent quality, and staff are knowledgeable

Optical Retailers

Find out how 1001 Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Rupika
RupikaSydney, NSW

1001 Optical Blacktown

I have been buying spectacles at HCF Blacktown, but wanted to try a different store. So went to 1001 optical and was able to get the glasses I wanted. Happy with their service. Thanks to Lou for choosing my frame.

2nd time buying glasses from Parramatta store ...excellent customer service friendly staff helped choose glasses ( I am very fussy) made & ready for pick up with in 30mins ....very happy!

Lissajo
LissajoTraralgon

SO so experience

Paula B.
Paula B.asked

I’m after a Gucci pair of sunnies and you sell them half price. Just wondering if they are original

Jun
Junasked

How can I enter my feedback for top ryde 1001 optical shop good service?

Carmen
Carmenasked

I got my prescription glasses some months ago, but I think I got the wrong color, I ordered a green one but got an orange one, know I should have taken it back the first few days, but I just want to know if they can change this eyeglasses?

Get an answer from our members and 1001 Optical representatives