1001 Optical

Listing monitored by 1001 Optical

Murat A.
Murat A.

Exceptional Service

Long time customer, lost my reading glasses and my second were broken. The physical store at Top Ryde was closed.
I sent them an email, responded within the hour, exactly 1 week later my glasses were replaced with new ones at the same price.
Thank you very very much.
Fantastic quality, service and price. Lovely people.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Bought online, great service and fast delivery

Great lightweight frame and style.
Bought online and happy with the service and the delivery, emailed in a question and great support

Salina
SalinaSydney, NSW

Glasses good as new

Amazing repair job of my broken glasses with a quality finish. Feels like I have bought a new pair of glasses. Fast turn around, would recommend getting your glasses fixed here.

brian
brianSydney, NSW

Helpful, fast delivery and great prices

I shopped around for contact lenses, staff at 1001 helped me out in store and I ended up purchasing online. The contact lenses arrived quickly and are at a very good price.

Guang Yang
Guang YangSydney, NSW

Seamless experience

I called up my local 1001 Optical and enquired about contact lenses, they directed me to their online website where I could make the purchase quickly and easily. Overall great customer service and fast delivery. Given how user friendly and easy the process was I will be purchasing my contact lenses online from now on, this will save me the trip into store each time!

Eric Fang
Eric Fang

Higher quality than I expected

Great quality, competitive pricing and fast delivery. I ordered these sunglasses and they arrived within a couple of days. I am very happy with the quality of my purchase and how quickly it arrived. The bonus on top of all of this is that they were the most competitive in terms of pricing.

Nithin S.
Nithin S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience!

Really good post-purchase service for the online store. I had bought a pair of Ray-Ban sunnies for my wife and although there was a slight breakage in the temple, the customer service was prompt and helpful to get it fixed under warranty with no additional cost. They also provide a complimentary cleaning cloth along with the original Ray-Ban accessories. Thanks, guys and I'll surely be getting a pair for myself soon.

Annie
AnnieBayside

Excellent Online Communication

I bought a pair of distance glasses from 1001 Optical online store. I couldn’t be happier with their service, the glasses arrived promptly and all my communication queries were answered within one day. They also have a great selection of frames.

Dee
DeeMudgeeraba, Gold Coast, Qld

Best price and quality branded sunglasses ever!

Can I just say this optic I had shopped my rayban online, they have the best of the best price point and as a person who is very picky and slightly skeptical shopping sunglasses online, once my 1st shopped here, I found everything ticks all the boxes! The item comes in the most neat and perfectly observed , they put a sticker ‘pass quality check’ , marvellous! And the price is just affordable compares others and free
Local post!!! And charge you $15 to post overseas ? Just unreal

I definitely look forward to purchase another pairs from you

Find out how 1001 Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

The best eye testing experience ever . Highly impressed by the professional , highly skilled Optometrist Esther

I have just returned to the Eastgardens store after being requested to return for a follow up eye check . Ive been to various other stores over the last few years , yet this time I was completely impressed by the holistic thorough and professional advise by Esther . Her general health recommendations have triggered awareness of issues that I am now diligently monitoring . Thanks to Esther Im informed and will will continue taking responsibility for my own health
and look forward to regular consults

Lori W.
Lori W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

David from the Hornsby Westfield branch, was absolutely fantastic. Very professional, knowledgeable and really pleasure to deal with. He made the whole experience very easy. Thanks for all your help David.

Mary is Awesome. She recommend my 2 pairs of glasses and they're my favourites now. Thank you!

The store layout is nice, clean and easy to browse through.
Mary is friendly and helpful. Actually, all the staff were friendly.
The brand that Mary recommended suited my needs. I wanted a frame that is light.
Thank you Mary for your patience.

Find out how 1001 Optical compares to other Optical Retailers

Eye Testing and selection of new glasses.

Had eye checked before ordering new glasses. The service was friendly ,efficient and very helpful.
They were very professional in their testing procedure and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.
They have a large selection of frames ranging from standard to high fashion with a price range to suit everyone.

Anuja U.
Anuja U.Sydney, NSW

Very Good experience with Hornsby Westfield 1001 optical

I was satisfied with 1001 optical & the customer executive showed us good sunglasses and also offered us some budget friendly pair of sunglasses. Excellent shop to buy the Rayban Sunglasses

Excellent shop in Hornsby

The staff Joon is excellent, really helpful warm welcome to the customers and good service provided, wide range of products to choose from, special discount available, and recommended the store to our local friends.