101 Education

101 Education (page 2 of 3)

Fast and reliable

I did not expect that I would receive my owner builder certificate within a weekend. Exams were easy and I found the whole training helpful.

Review collected in partnership with 101 Education

Certificate was received the same day

I have registered, finised the exams, and received both of my Owner Builder and Whitecard certificates within 24 hours. I didn't expect how responsive the marking would be.

Review collected in partnership with 101 Education

A smooth and great experience

I have enrolled with 101Ed in order to complete my Teachers Aide cert 4. I was having few difficulties as I am a single working mum, but 101Ed trainers helped me with my workbooks.

Thomas Lynas

Thomas LynasNewlands

Surprised with the customer service

I have started the Whitecard course with another provider but then I requested a refund because their system was too difficult. Then I registered for free at 101Ed and I was amazed of how easy their system is and how responsive their customer support agents are. Took me about 2 days to get my physical Whitecard and for a good price.

Maddison Harvey

Maddison HarveyBellbridge

Express Whitecard!

I decided to go with 101Ed in order to complete my online White Card course. Course was easy, staff was helpful and friendly. I have completed my course within 2 hours and received my physical whitecard the next day with express post.

Quick and friendly support

I have received my NSW Owner Builder certificate 48 hours after I finished my exams. Had an issue with the mobile app but the support resolved it right away.

Brittney Aad

Brittney AadTorrensville

Extremely knowledgable and helpful

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff. Tickets are answered promptly and very informative. Webinars are precious, and a 'must watch' before starting any module, and the material is very helpful and organised. Very happy to recommend 101Ed for Cert III in Child Care to family & friends

Daniel Seton

Daniel SetonMulguthrie

Got all the support I needed

I started the Community Services course with 101Ed and I was very satisfied with the support from the trainer (Gerhard) that I have received all the way through the course. Extremely satisfied in overall.

Mick Aarrison

Mick AarrisonCurricabark

I have completed my Owner Builder course very fast

I have completed my Owner Builder course very fast. I found both the trainer & admin staff very helpful. The course itself was very well set out & easy to follow. I submitted everything, and within the day I had my certificate in my hands. Next day I was at Fair Trading applying for my permit. Great experience and definitely would recommend.

Shauna Aarsen

Shauna AarsenGigoomgan

I completed my Certificate III in Early Child Care

I completed my Certificate III in Early Child Care. I am delighted with my choice to study with 101Ed and get the job done efficiently. The support team was always there for me to help me and guide me. I also satisfied with my trainer and the manager that gave me a call when I started with my course. The advice and the information I got was essential as I got started with my vocational placement and that gave the upper hand as I got a lot of experience and knowledge at the same time. After that, I completed my workbook with no problem. Trainer feedback was great, and if I decide to do my diploma 1000%, it will be with them.

Lina A Kahliq

Lina A KahliqSampson Flat

I studied the Certificate III in Education Support

I studied the Certificate III in Education Support with 101Ed and was highly impressed with the customer support. My trainer was outstanding, fast response, excellent feedback and very professional. I also spoke with the manager, and I received exceptional support as she helped me with a very flexible payment plan that suited my needs. She also replied to every question that I had and helped me a lot by choosing the right path for me. I tried once, and I was delighted with the outcome, I will pick them again and recommend them to everyone.

John Aache

John AacheWest Mooreville

The course was straightforward for me

The course was straightforward for me to complete. As I am working within the industry, I didn't need much help or to search for my answers. The way that the offer their course is perfect for my needs as I finished it within the day and the next day I had my certificate. Support team very helpful when it comes to details and pinpoint you precisely what you need to do. I will choose them again in the future if I need to do a course and definitely will recommend them to colleagues in my job.

Brooke Nepean

Brooke NepeanIsle of Capri

I have recently completed my Certificate

I have recently completed my Certificate lII in Education support with 101Ed. I found them online when I was searching for starting a new career as a teacher. In the beginning, I was a little afraid of how the system would be and how easy to use it. But, in my surprise, I found it very user friendly. The course was very comprehensive, and the support I received from the trainers and student services was excellent. Now that I finished my course I can finally apply for my new job! I would recommend them, for the experience and assistance I got was great.

Review collected in partnership with 101 Education

I was looking for an online course

I was looking for an online course to get my Owner Builder and Whitecard. Really good experience, easy process to follow, used only my computer to complete my exams and assessments. I enjoyed the course because it was fast and the help from the trainer was excellent. I will recommend them to friends and family.

Review collected in partnership with 101 Education

I found their course well-structured

I found their course well-structured and organised. I completed Cert 3 in Child Care. The webinars for each module that I did were very resourceful. It wasn't easy to finish my course, I had to work hard, but I wasn't alone. The support staff was really helpful, each time that I had a question I could directly contact my trainer and move on. My trainer was very good with their feedback that helped me overcome any obstacle. I am pleased with the outcome, and I recommend them.

Review collected in partnership with 101 Education

I found the training easy to follow

I found the training easy to follow, exams and assessments was simple. I am not the best when it comes to computers but the support team was very helpful. I recommend them for their pricing and the assistance you get when you need it.

Oliver Foxton

Oliver FoxtonTatachilla

An easy way for me to study!

I have recently completed my Cert III in education support. This was based on a 12 month course, I found this an easy way to study and I had help when I needed. Would recommend this course to other people willing to put effort to achieve.

Hunter Keatinge

Hunter KeatingeCASTLE FORBES BAY

I had a wonderful experience with 101Ed

I had a wonderful experience with 101Ed from starting with my first course until graduating. Platform was easy to use, I was able to do the exams on my mobile device and 101Ed Trainer was always replying to my e-mails within 24 hours.

Versha

VershaSydney

I was able to achieve my certificate from home on a weekend

I was able to achieve my owner builder certificate from home on a weekend. Support was friendly and responsive even during the weekend!

101Ed was a great experience

Overall the training was a great experience and helped me understand all aspects of the building industry. I took the Owner Builder & Whitecard course bundle.