101 Residential

• Flooring
Stroodle

StroodlePerth, WA

Roof issues

We built in 2018 with 101 residential which had its ups and downs the only major issue and still ongoing issue is the roof cover colour bond roofing. The first initial job was atrocious I could have done better myself with a tin opener, 101 did the right thing and done repairs but still we are having issues with the roof sheeting with rusting sheets and screws the coastal provisions they put on there products are rubbish, the roof on my house is the biggest disappointment of the whole build and I am wondering what the roof will look like in another 2 years time if nothing is done by 101 to improve it.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateNovember 2018

Kylee Smithasked

We are having a very average experience so far and regretting our choice to build our home.
Can anyone indicate build times at the moment? Our slab is apparently not going down till mid year- how long after that?

fmcdermott
fmcdermott

Hi Kylee - I got slab down in Feb 21 and they still cant confirm a date when the brick laying will commence so anyone's guess

Kylee Smith

Don’t they have a contractual obligation to complete it within a period of time?

Colin M.

Colin M.asked

I have heard you guys are raising your prices due to the grants. Can you confirm this? I had a meeting with one of your salesmen on Friday who confirmed you were, stay clear of this company!

Matts G.
Matts G.

Hey Colin, I have been looking into doing a new build with this new grant on offer and was sceptical with most builders increasing there prices since the grant announcement. I have learnt that the building industry has been in a slump the last 6 years with tradesman have their wages reduced. With an increase in demand the cost of building increases. As of 11 June 101 Residential have not increased their prices yet but will in the near future as are all the builders. I will looking into designs asap to try and lock in a price that can be decided upon once i have financial confirmation from my broker. Goodluck

Kylee Smith

The house we are building as gone up over 30 thousand in less than a year.

Helen

Helenasked

Have anyone recently built with 101? How is their build quality ? Like some of their house design but feel a bit horrified to proceed after looking at google reviews, do not wanna stuck with a leaking house since this is a huge investment.

101 Residential
101 Customer Service101 Residential

Hi Helen,

We completely understand your concerns when making such an important decision. We can say 101 have built over 1400 homes since 2011. Initially along that journey and through the building boom, all builders had some quality issues if we are honest with ourselves, 101 were not immune to that and we have since addressed this.

We spent a lot of time developing an upper floor detailing and weatherproof system that in our view leads the market in ensuring a quality, safe, watertight home for your family that is unique to 101.

Please feel free to contact us and we explain what 101 currently do different to other builders so we can give you piece of mind.

Regards the 101 team.