101 Residential
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 101 Residential

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

jodiem
jodiemPerth, WA

Wonderful staff with an eye for detail

I’m in the pre-construction phase of my first build & so far so good…I’ll post more info as things progress. I’ve been really impressed with all the staff at 101 Residential in my journey so far - their genuine engagement, excellent customer service & eye for detail have been so appreciated…especially my Design & Sales Consultant, Carolina, who helped me take the thoughts & ideas I had, & translate them onto paper, to design a home I love. Thank you =)

Build StagePre-Construction

Build and quality happy with had some issues they have been rectified

Happy with the build had a couple of issues that 101 have promised to rectify. It was a tuff market to build in with the lack of contractors and everyone building at the same time. The options that 101 offer are of good quality and there is plenty of options. We did have a few clients liaison officers but during these times it would be a tuff job.

Construction End DateOctober 2021
SADPerth, WA

Heartbreaking experience

I am still at a loss as I am writing this. I have built several times before, thought I had learned my lessons, and proceeded with a very cautious approach. Nevertheless 101 Residential have shown they have no regard for doing the right thing, and it’s all about profits, regardless of the impact to their customers . Once they have your deposit, they believe they have a license to do whatever they want. Let’s prove them wrong. I am happy to provide support/ join forces with anyone who has had the same experience or needs support. Please be wary of this builder, for your sake, the sake of your family, and your hard earned dollars!

Build StagePre-Construction

Started Great and Finished Great

Stroodle
StroodlePerth, WA

Roof issues

We built in 2018 with 101 residential which had its ups and downs the only major issue and still ongoing issue is the roof cover colour bond roofing. The first initial job was atrocious I could have done better myself with a tin opener, 101 did the right thing and done repairs but still we are having issues with the roof sheeting with rusting sheets and screws the coastal provisions they put on there products are rubbish, the roof on my house is the biggest disappointment of the whole build and I am wondering what the roof will look like in another 2 years time if nothing is done by 101 to improve it.

Construction End DateNovember 2018
Lloyd and Mel
Lloyd and MelPerth, WA

Rollercoaster ride

Our first time building experience started off well with our unique home being drawn up perfectly and the 3D design giving us a good look of what we expected. Next step was our pre-start and it was well below par with many things missed and not received as expected.However this step was rescued with Ruth coming through and fixing alot of the errors. The most satisfying part of our build was the professionalism and expertise that our site supervisor Mike Morley showed. He went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied and he kept the job flowing the entire build, thanks Mike !

Construction End DateMay 2020

ChrisPerth, WA

101 Problems

Construction End DateNovember 2016

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

Nathan S.22 Dec 2021
the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Chanelle F.
Chanelle F.Perth, WA

Would never build with them again

Construction End DateJanuary 2018

If I could do no stars I would

• +16Thumbnail

PVPPerth, WA

Very poor service 101

Construction End DateApril 2019
PVP

Very happy with the final product

I had a custom build developed with 101 which was well managed and built before the deadline.
Overall the quality of the work was great, issues were communicated and resolved effectively.
I am very pleased with my new home and I will recommend 101 to friends and family when looking to build.

Construction End DateAugust 2017

Outstanding Site Supervisor- Mick

We had a very rough and disjointed prestart process, but thank goodness Mick was our site supervisor. He was on to everything and ensured that the build went smoothly. We genuinely felt confident with Mick overseeing our build. Our home is finished to a high standard and we are extremely happy with the quality workmanship. We had a couple of issues at the start with site works, but the General Manager worked with us to resolve the issue. The final cost matched the estimated cost and the build was completed ahead of schedule, which was great. Our home has turned out stunning, and a lot of that can be attributed to Mick and his team's dedication.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Find out how 101 Residential compares to other Project Home Builders

Our dream home come true!

Thank you to Andre Maliarov who started by translating our dream home (never before conceived) design into reality. Andre's attention to the details and adding everything we needed went above our expectations - he delivered on our budget too. Ruth and Bent managed our build fantastically. We just wished that there was more attention by the back end designers to our needs for a small (very small) block build. Price, build and quality though was exceptional. Would recommend 101 Residential. Craig and Jodie

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Good but not perfect

We were able to perfect the design we wanted to suit our block and our needs. Prestart was great and the build was relatively smooth and quick. Our client liaison was very efficient and readily in touch with our supervisor to action things.

Handover, however, was conducted with a few items that should have been completed. Items were still being finished off by trades on the day including insistence on our feature front door handle being installed and painting touch ups. There was also an actual roof leak evidenced by water staining and mould present on the alfresco ceiling that required attention post handover.