101 Residential
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by 101 Residential

4.1
SADPerth, WA

Heartbreaking experience

I am still at a loss as I am writing this. I have built several times before, thought I had learned my lessons, and proceeded with a very cautious approach. Nevertheless 101 Residential have shown they have no regard for doing the right thing, and it’s all about profits, regardless of the impact to their customers . Once they have your deposit, they believe they have a license to do whatever they want. Let’s prove them wrong. I am happy to provide support/ join forces with anyone who has had the same experience or needs support. Please be wary of this builder, for your sake, the sake of your family, and your hard earned dollars!

Build StagePre-Construction
101 Customer Service101 ResidentialSend a private message

Kylee Smithasked

We are having a very average experience so far and regretting our choice to build our home.
Can anyone indicate build times at the moment? Our slab is apparently not going down till mid year- how long after that?

fmcdermott
fmcdermott

Hi Kylee - I got slab down in Feb 21 and they still cant confirm a date when the brick laying will commence so anyone's guess

Kylee Smith

Don’t they have a contractual obligation to complete it within a period of time?

Colin M.
Colin M.asked

I have heard you guys are raising your prices due to the grants. Can you confirm this? I had a meeting with one of your salesmen on Friday who confirmed you were, stay clear of this company!

Matts G.
Matts G.
Kylee Smith

The house we are building as gone up over 30 thousand in less than a year.

Helen
Helenasked

Have anyone recently built with 101? How is their build quality ? Like some of their house design but feel a bit horrified to proceed after looking at google reviews, do not wanna stuck with a leaking house since this is a huge investment.

101 Customer Service101 ResidentialSend a private message