101 Residential (page 2)

• Pre-Construction (21)
  • Mid-Construction (7)
  • Post-Construction (73)
Best Home Builders
See the Best Home Builders in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ahmad A.
Ahmad A.WAPerth, WA3 posts

Great building journey with 101 Residential

This was our first time building a house as we made a decision to have something more intimate and unique. Our experience with 101 Residential has been a pleasure in all aspects. We appreciate the efforts put in by all concerned - sales, admin, trades and everyone behind the scenes who have helped to produce our beautiful home.
Amazing customer service during whole building process and after handover.
We would love to recommend 101 Residential to anyone who needs to build custom design house in the future. Keep up the good work Show details
Vicki Price
Vicki Price2 posts

Build and quality happy with had some issues they have been rectified

Happy with the build had a couple of issues that 101 have promised to rectify. It was a tuff market to build in with the lack of contractors and everyone building at the same time. The options that 101 offer are of good quality and there is plenty of options. We did have a few clients liaison officers but during these times it would be a tuff job. Show details
Amber
AmberWAPerth, WA

Fantastic Experience

This week we moved into our brand new home with 101 Residential. The service has been great from Matt our Sales Rep who was a wizz at helping us make tweaks to our floor plan to suit us, Kaidee our Client Liaison who was such a pleasure to deal with, being ahead of the game and getting to me with updates before I even needed to ask and Brent our Supervisor, continuing to look after us post handover which just sets the whole experience.

Feeling super blessed, more so then ever with how chaotic the industry is at the moment. Thanks 101 for helping us build our dream home. Show details

SAD
SADWAPerth, WA2 posts

Heartbreaking experience

I am still at a loss as I am writing this. I have built several times before, thought I had learned my lessons, and proceeded with a very cautious approach. Nevertheless 101 Residential have shown they have no regard for doing the right thing, and it’s all about profits, regardless of the impact to their customers . Once they have your deposit, they believe they have a license to do whatever they want. Let’s prove them wrong. I am happy to provide support/ join forces with anyone who has had the same experience or needs support. Please be wary of this builder, for your sake, the sake of your family, and your hard earned dollars! Show details
Veeru43
Veeru43WAPerth, WA5 posts

Smooth, no hassle and pleasant experience

This is my second house with Scott Park group, my first one was with Redink and the experience with 101 Residential has been nothing short of exceptional. From the time I started dealing with my Sales Consultant to my building supervisor and not but not least my Client liaison officer everyone has worked together to make my house building journey smooth and easy. Pretty much every minor detail have been taken care which resulted in a smooth handover process 2 weeks earlier than originally anticipated. Show details
Ruth
Jonathan CowperWestern Australia
Stroodle
StroodleWAPerth, WA5 posts

Roof issues

We built in 2018 with 101 residential which had its ups and downs the only major issue and still ongoing issue is the roof cover colour bond roofing. The first initial job was atrocious I could have done better myself with a tin opener, 101 did the right thing and done repairs but still we are having issues with the roof sheeting with rusting sheets and screws the coastal provisions they put on there products are rubbish, the roof on my house is the biggest disappointment of the whole build and I am wondering what the roof will look like in another 2 years time if nothing is done by 101 to improve it. Show details
North Coogee
North CoogeeWAPerth, WA2 posts

Very good builders, flexible, timely, and high quality work

Slight period of communication breakdown and delays during pre-start but after staffing changes our job was taken over by pre-site coordinator Steph who worked diligently to rectified everything. Steph was absolutely excellent! Highly motivated, excellent communication, professional, resourceful & knowledgeable. Our site Manager Brent has also been great, prompt communication & organised. Show details
Jacobson Family
Jacobson FamilyWAPerth, WA3 posts
Ari
AriWAPerth, WA
Lloyd and Mel
Lloyd and MelWAPerth, WA

Rollercoaster ride

Our first time building experience started off well with our unique home being drawn up perfectly and the 3D design giving us a good look of what we expected. Next step was our pre-start and it was well below par with many things missed and not received as expected.However this step was rescued with Ruth coming through and fixing alot of the errors. The most satisfying part of our build was the professionalism and expertise that our site supervisor Mike Morley showed. He went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied and he kept the job flowing the entire build, thanks Mike ! Show details ·  1

Ian
Brooke6 posts
  • +15Thumbnail
Luke and Kimberley
Luke and KimberleyWAPerth, WA

From design to handover... AMAZING!

From Design to handover, the team at 101 were extremely professional and helped us create our dream house. The communication from the 101 Team was prompt and professional throughout the entire journey. Highly recommend using them for your next home. Special mention to Matt, Mick and Ruth who were amazing! Show details ·  1
Coster
CosterWAPerth, WA

Fantastic build in great time. thanks 101

101 were great to deal with. Site supervisor was fantastic. Each stage of the build was communicated to us and if we have any issue or concerns 101 were there to support us though the whole journey. We were very happy with the end product and recommend 101 for sure. Show details ·  1
Trish
TrishWAPerth, WA2 posts
Sophie and Jo Totham
Sophie and Jo Totham

Perfect process from start to finish!

I cannot thank the team at 101 enough for all of their hard work, advice, professionalism and high quality standards throughout. They fixed any minor issues and kept us informed throughout the entire build. Key handover was fantastic and we are still enjoying the adrenaline of having a beautiful house! Thankyou to Ruth, Trent and Sean for the entire process. Show details ·  1
Shane
ShaneWAPerth, WA3 posts

Excellent Builder where any of big name builder cannot beat

From start of sale, prestart, beginning of construction, during the construction,finish of construction and to handover and after handover this builder cannot fault any single things. I am not building for first time and from my experience 101 have excellent on customer service and excellent on quality of build. especially sale person John, prestart Tanya, customer relationship officer Ruth, and site supervisor Mick are very good. If I will building again will using 101 and also recommend to anyone for this builder. Show details ·  1

Rikaz
RikazWAPerth, WA
PVPWAPerth, WA5 posts
Adrian and Hayley
Adrian and HayleyWAPerth, WA2 posts
Charlie
Charlie

Very happy with the final product

I had a custom build developed with 101 which was well managed and built before the deadline.
Overall the quality of the work was great, issues were communicated and resolved effectively.
I am very pleased with my new home and I will recommend 101 to friends and family when looking to build. Show details ·  1
Chris and Rach
Chris and RachWAPerth, WA

Outstanding Site Supervisor- Mick

We had a very rough and disjointed prestart process, but thank goodness Mick was our site supervisor. He was on to everything and ensured that the build went smoothly. We genuinely felt confident with Mick overseeing our build. Our home is finished to a high standard and we are extremely happy with the quality workmanship. We had a couple of issues at the start with site works, but the General Manager worked with us to resolve the issue. The final cost matched the estimated cost and the build was completed ahead of schedule, which was great. Our home has turned out stunning, and a lot of that can be attributed to Mick and his team's dedication. Show details ·  1
Hans Kemps
Hans Kemps2 posts
James
JamesWAPerth, WA

101 residential-REVIEW>

After a 5 year battle it seems that just a 1 positive phone call could resolve some clarity and hopefully change my mind in 101
Hopefully 101 and this build has made a turn for the good and my house will be my home. I will endeavour to update this and see how it goes. Show details
Tez and Pat
Tez and PatWAPerth, WA

A dream come true

This is the second house that we have built, and in the 10 intervening years the process has changed considerably - and for the better! 101 helped us to customise our home and create something unique and perfect for our needs as an older couple who are downsizing. A special thanks to Brent our Project Manager who made it all come together with such a satisfying result. Show details ·  1
Sean
SeanWAPerth, WA
Rakeshkumar
RakeshkumarWAPerth, WA

Very cooperative and understanding staff

It was very good experience with 101 and all of their staff. From design to all of stages of completion. We started in Feb 2018 and they completed within time frame what they promised. They are very eager to work with clients and responsive if there was any issue relating to any thing Show details ·  1

Wen
Wen WAPerth, WA
Les
Les3 posts

Great build with a great company

The build was of high quality and the company very easy to communicate with.
Our Supervisor 'Mike" ensured progress was constant , well managed and seamless (total build time 5 months and 1 week)
As this was a customized build the company offered various options to accommodate us to ensure the house was well designed for livability and efficiency.
The few minor issues were quickly sorted and the company's response to plan changes were prompt.
We're both very happy with the workmanship and professionalism of the company and found them to be very flexible and innovative.
Thanks guys. Well done Show details ·  1
Grant
GrantWestern Australia2 posts

House construction through 101 Residential

The Build was well manage by Michael Morley from 101. He was easy to get along with and kept the trades flowing till the house was complete. Being an owner builder on the front house of that property I was impressed with his organization. Can’t fault the workmanship and any issues were resolved quickly in fact they were waiting on me to make decisions. Final cost went up but we changed the whole layout to accommodate the difficult STIRLING council.
Regards
Grant Langston Show details ·  1
klou
klouWAPerth, WA

Great experience

We have loved our experience from start to finish with 101. We met with Jadon so many times before deciding on a final plan and he was always more than obliging to work with us and our many changes to our plans including our desire for polished concrete -which is something not a lot of other builders offer. Mike ensured the building went fast, and the finished product was exactly what we wanted. And when any concerns did come up along the way Ruth was always easy to deal with and always went into great detail to ensure we were kept in the loop of the progress. Show details ·  1

Extra Information