Listing monitored by 101 Residential

• Flooring

SAD
SADPerth, WA

Heartbreaking experience

I am still at a loss as I am writing this. I have built several times before, thought I had learned my lessons, and proceeded with a very cautious approach. Nevertheless 101 Residential have shown they have no regard for doing the right thing, and it’s all about profits, regardless of the impact to their customers . Once they have your deposit, they believe they have a license to do whatever they want. Let’s prove them wrong. I am happy to provide support/ join forces with anyone who has had the same experience or needs support. Please be wary of this builder, for your sake, the sake of your family, and your hard earned dollars!

Build StagePre-Construction

ChrisPerth, WA

101 Problems

Chanelle F.
Chanelle F.Perth, WA

Would never build with them again

If I could do no stars I would

• +16Thumbnail

PVPPerth, WA

Very poor service 101

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
James
JamesPerth, WA

101 residential-REVIEW>

After a 5 year battle it seems that just a 1 positive phone call could resolve some clarity and hopefully change my mind in 101
Hopefully 101 and this build has made a turn for the good and my house will be my home. I will endeavour to update this and see how it goes.

Freddie M
Freddie MPerth, WA

Keen to have a satisfied customer

101 Residential is keen to ensure that customer issues are resolved and it was great to see that senior management is willing to put time and effort in to support this objective. We are mid construction and will certainly update the review when completed.

GSBA
GSBAperth

101 Residential, more like 101 COWBOYS.

rrrAU

I do not wish this experience on anyone!

APPALLING & EXCRUCIATING

jaz

In addition: Roof leaks in 3 areas. Repaired with silicone and continue to leak. Proposed complaint sent and waiting on resolution.

TerpsPerth

Square Peg in a Round Hole

Go elsewhere

101 cannot explain why they put nearly 100% mark up on costs of earthworks, I had to get a local contractor to fix the entrance into the driveway and thank goodness locals know what they're doing. 101 then wanted in writing from me so they do not take the liability (I guess this was in case the house flooded as on a slight hill). After waiting 16 months and final payment had cleared their bank, I went into 101 office to get my key, then was told it was not appreciated you turning up on demand and no other building company would have given out the key like that. Finally get into my new home and a contractor had left SKID MARKS in my brand new toilet when the builders toilet was still on site so I had to clean up everything, disgusting.

Lyn APerth

WARNING to anyone thinking of building with 101 RESIDENTIAL, DON'T you will regret it.

Kylee Smithasked

We are having a very average experience so far and regretting our choice to build our home.
Can anyone indicate build times at the moment? Our slab is apparently not going down till mid year- how long after that?

fmcdermott

Hi Kylee - I got slab down in Feb 21 and they still cant confirm a date when the brick laying will commence so anyone's guess

Kylee Smith

Don’t they have a contractual obligation to complete it within a period of time?

Colin M.
Colin M.asked

I have heard you guys are raising your prices due to the grants. Can you confirm this? I had a meeting with one of your salesmen on Friday who confirmed you were, stay clear of this company!

Matts G.
Matts G.

Hey Colin, I have been looking into doing a new build with this new grant on offer and was sceptical with most builders increasing there prices since the grant announcement. I have learnt that the building industry has been in a slump the last 6 years with tradesman have their wages reduced. With an increase in demand the cost of building increases. As of 11 June 101 Residential have not increased their prices yet but will in the near future as are all the builders. I will looking into designs asap to try and lock in a price that can be decided upon once i have financial confirmation from my broker. Goodluck

Kylee Smith

The house we are building as gone up over 30 thousand in less than a year.

Helen
Helenasked

Have anyone recently built with 101? How is their build quality ? Like some of their house design but feel a bit horrified to proceed after looking at google reviews, do not wanna stuck with a leaking house since this is a huge investment.

Hi Helen,

We completely understand your concerns when making such an important decision. We can say 101 have built over 1400 homes since 2011. Initially along that journey and through the building boom, all builders had some quality issues if we are honest with ourselves, 101 were not immune to that and we have since addressed this.

We spent a lot of time developing an upper floor detailing and weatherproof system that in our view leads the market in ensuring a quality, safe, watertight home for your family that is unique to 101.

Please feel free to contact us and we explain what 101 currently do different to other builders so we can give you piece of mind.

Regards the 101 team.