• Build Stage

Mixed bag

Lloyd and Mel
Lloyd and MelPerth, WA

Rollercoaster ride

Our first time building experience started off well with our unique home being drawn up perfectly and the 3D design giving us a good look of what we expected. Next step was our pre-start and it was well below par with many things missed and not received as expected.However this step was rescued with Ruth coming through and fixing alot of the errors. The most satisfying part of our build was the professionalism and expertise that our site supervisor Mike Morley showed. He went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied and he kept the job flowing the entire build, thanks Mike !

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Very happy with the final product

I had a custom build developed with 101 which was well managed and built before the deadline.
Overall the quality of the work was great, issues were communicated and resolved effectively.
I am very pleased with my new home and I will recommend 101 to friends and family when looking to build.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Outstanding Site Supervisor- Mick

We had a very rough and disjointed prestart process, but thank goodness Mick was our site supervisor. He was on to everything and ensured that the build went smoothly. We genuinely felt confident with Mick overseeing our build. Our home is finished to a high standard and we are extremely happy with the quality workmanship. We had a couple of issues at the start with site works, but the General Manager worked with us to resolve the issue. The final cost matched the estimated cost and the build was completed ahead of schedule, which was great. Our home has turned out stunning, and a lot of that can be attributed to Mick and his team's dedication.

James
JamesPerth, WA

101 residential-REVIEW>

After a 5 year battle it seems that just a 1 positive phone call could resolve some clarity and hopefully change my mind in 101
Hopefully 101 and this build has made a turn for the good and my house will be my home. I will endeavour to update this and see how it goes.

Freddie M
Freddie MPerth, WA

Keen to have a satisfied customer

101 Residential is keen to ensure that customer issues are resolved and it was great to see that senior management is willing to put time and effort in to support this objective. We are mid construction and will certainly update the review when completed.

Other Home Builders

Our dream home come true!

Thank you to Andre Maliarov who started by translating our dream home (never before conceived) design into reality. Andre's attention to the details and adding everything we needed went above our expectations - he delivered on our budget too. Ruth and Bent managed our build fantastically. We just wished that there was more attention by the back end designers to our needs for a small (very small) block build. Price, build and quality though was exceptional. Would recommend 101 Residential. Craig and Jodie

Good but not perfect

We were able to perfect the design we wanted to suit our block and our needs. Prestart was great and the build was relatively smooth and quick. Our client liaison was very efficient and readily in touch with our supervisor to action things.

Handover, however, was conducted with a few items that should have been completed. Items were still being finished off by trades on the day including insistence on our feature front door handle being installed and painting touch ups. There was also an actual roof leak evidenced by water staining and mould present on the alfresco ceiling that required attention post handover.

Build StagePost-Construction

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Recommended

Workman ship of building and materials were of good quality.
Customer support was consistently professional and available thanks to Stephanie.
As we have built before on numerous occasions and know the process, we found the management of the build well organised thanks to our supervisor Nick who really made it a pleasant experience.
I would definitely recommend 101.

Construction End DateOct 2018

First new home

Construction End DateDec 2017

Loved my new home

From the start everything ran along smoothly.
My site supervisor Mike was excellent and professional throughout the complete building process.
Mike was always approachable and available to answer all my queries, the attention to details and organization ensured all trades were well coordinated.

I cannot fault the workmanship of any the trades individual involved. I am very happy with the design and the quality of my home. Furthermore my home was completed with 9 months and I was able to move in before Christmas.

I would like to say thank you to 101 Residential team, specially Mike who did a great job and always helpful and done a fantastic job with my driveway to access it easily.

Construction End DateNov 2017
Sanjay and Jyotsna
Sanjay and JyotsnaPerth, WA

15 Campana Rise Building Construction Review

1. Workmanship & Build Quality - workmanship and build quality is to an acceptable standard. Things that were not done to the standard were addressed to the building supervisor and he got them fixed.
2. The build was managed good and concerns from us were addressed within the acceptable time period.
3. Customer Service and support were outstanding especially Stephanie Veale's support was outstanding.

Construction End DateOct 2017

Other Home Builders

Amazing service from the start!

I had an amazing experience with 101. While a lot of people would have some sort of issue with their builders, I had a smooth and good relationship with them. From Ben Herring who drew our plans with all my suggestions and questions and helped so much with fittings, to Rebecca Walsh who was amazing at prestart with her advice and help, to Ben Armstorng, the most patient site supervisor who answered all my father's questions and who made bathroom mosaic tiles work (they look amazing now) and to Stephanie Veale who held the entire thing together with her calm manner when it mattered the most! Thank you so very much! We are so happy with our house and just in time for Christmas too! Good product, Good quality and overall good customer service!

Construction End DateDec 2016

Kylee Smithasked

We are having a very average experience so far and regretting our choice to build our home.
Can anyone indicate build times at the moment? Our slab is apparently not going down till mid year- how long after that?

fmcdermott

Hi Kylee - I got slab down in Feb 21 and they still cant confirm a date when the brick laying will commence so anyone's guess

Kylee Smith

Don’t they have a contractual obligation to complete it within a period of time?

Colin M.
Colin M.asked

I have heard you guys are raising your prices due to the grants. Can you confirm this? I had a meeting with one of your salesmen on Friday who confirmed you were, stay clear of this company!

Matts G.
Matts G.

Hey Colin, I have been looking into doing a new build with this new grant on offer and was sceptical with most builders increasing there prices since the grant announcement. I have learnt that the building industry has been in a slump the last 6 years with tradesman have their wages reduced. With an increase in demand the cost of building increases. As of 11 June 101 Residential have not increased their prices yet but will in the near future as are all the builders. I will looking into designs asap to try and lock in a price that can be decided upon once i have financial confirmation from my broker. Goodluck

Kylee Smith

The house we are building as gone up over 30 thousand in less than a year.

Helen
Helenasked

Have anyone recently built with 101? How is their build quality ? Like some of their house design but feel a bit horrified to proceed after looking at google reviews, do not wanna stuck with a leaking house since this is a huge investment.

Hi Helen,

We completely understand your concerns when making such an important decision. We can say 101 have built over 1400 homes since 2011. Initially along that journey and through the building boom, all builders had some quality issues if we are honest with ourselves, 101 were not immune to that and we have since addressed this.

We spent a lot of time developing an upper floor detailing and weatherproof system that in our view leads the market in ensuring a quality, safe, watertight home for your family that is unique to 101.

Please feel free to contact us and we explain what 101 currently do different to other builders so we can give you piece of mind.

Regards the 101 team.