Listing monitored by 101 Residential

• Flooring

Amber
AmberPerth, WA

Fantastic Experience

This week we moved into our brand new home with 101 Residential. The service has been great from Matt our Sales Rep who was a wizz at helping us make tweaks to our floor plan to suit us, Kaidee our Client Liaison who was such a pleasure to deal with, being ahead of the game and getting to me with updates before I even needed to ask and Brent our Supervisor, continuing to look after us post handover which just sets the whole experience.

Feeling super blessed, more so then ever with how chaotic the industry is at the moment. Thanks 101 for helping us build our dream home.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateSeptember 2021

SAD
SADPerth, WA

Heartbreaking experience

I am still at a loss as I am writing this. I have built several times before, thought I had learned my lessons, and proceeded with a very cautious approach. Nevertheless 101 Residential have shown they have no regard for doing the right thing, and it’s all about profits, regardless of the impact to their customers . Once they have your deposit, they believe they have a license to do whatever they want. Let’s prove them wrong. I am happy to provide support/ join forces with anyone who has had the same experience or needs support. Please be wary of this builder, for your sake, the sake of your family, and your hard earned dollars!

Build StagePre-Construction

Veeru43
Veeru43Perth, WA

Smooth, no hassle and pleasant experience

This is my second house with Scott Park group, my first one was with Redink and the experience with 101 Residential has been nothing short of exceptional. From the time I started dealing with my Sales Consultant to my building supervisor and not but not least my Client liaison officer everyone has worked together to make my house building journey smooth and easy. Pretty much every minor detail have been taken care which resulted in a smooth handover process 2 weeks earlier than originally anticipated.

Ruth
RuthPerth, WA

Our Dream Home

Mehran
MehranPerth, WA

We love our beautiful new home!

fmcdermottPerth, WA

Extremely Slow Since Getting Slab Down 13 Weeks Ago

ChrisPerth, WA

Excellent build and service!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

We love our amazing home - thanks to the 101 team

Stroodle
StroodlePerth, WA

Roof issues

We built in 2018 with 101 residential which had its ups and downs the only major issue and still ongoing issue is the roof cover colour bond roofing. The first initial job was atrocious I could have done better myself with a tin opener, 101 did the right thing and done repairs but still we are having issues with the roof sheeting with rusting sheets and screws the coastal provisions they put on there products are rubbish, the roof on my house is the biggest disappointment of the whole build and I am wondering what the roof will look like in another 2 years time if nothing is done by 101 to improve it.

North Coogee
North CoogeePerth, WA

Very good builders, flexible, timely, and high quality work

Slight period of communication breakdown and delays during pre-start but after staffing changes our job was taken over by pre-site coordinator Steph who worked diligently to rectified everything. Steph was absolutely excellent! Highly motivated, excellent communication, professional, resourceful & knowledgeable. Our site Manager Brent has also been great, prompt communication & organised.

Jacobson Family

David H.
David H.Western Australia

A Fantastic Build and Great People

Kylee Smithasked

We are having a very average experience so far and regretting our choice to build our home.
Can anyone indicate build times at the moment? Our slab is apparently not going down till mid year- how long after that?

fmcdermott

Hi Kylee - I got slab down in Feb 21 and they still cant confirm a date when the brick laying will commence so anyone's guess

Kylee Smith

Don’t they have a contractual obligation to complete it within a period of time?

Colin M.
Colin M.asked

I have heard you guys are raising your prices due to the grants. Can you confirm this? I had a meeting with one of your salesmen on Friday who confirmed you were, stay clear of this company!

Matts G.
Matts G.

Hey Colin, I have been looking into doing a new build with this new grant on offer and was sceptical with most builders increasing there prices since the grant announcement. I have learnt that the building industry has been in a slump the last 6 years with tradesman have their wages reduced. With an increase in demand the cost of building increases. As of 11 June 101 Residential have not increased their prices yet but will in the near future as are all the builders. I will looking into designs asap to try and lock in a price that can be decided upon once i have financial confirmation from my broker. Goodluck

Kylee Smith

The house we are building as gone up over 30 thousand in less than a year.

Helen
Helenasked

Have anyone recently built with 101? How is their build quality ? Like some of their house design but feel a bit horrified to proceed after looking at google reviews, do not wanna stuck with a leaking house since this is a huge investment.

Hi Helen,

We completely understand your concerns when making such an important decision. We can say 101 have built over 1400 homes since 2011. Initially along that journey and through the building boom, all builders had some quality issues if we are honest with ourselves, 101 were not immune to that and we have since addressed this.

We spent a lot of time developing an upper floor detailing and weatherproof system that in our view leads the market in ensuring a quality, safe, watertight home for your family that is unique to 101.

Please feel free to contact us and we explain what 101 currently do different to other builders so we can give you piece of mind.

Regards the 101 team.