123 Inkjets

123 Inkjets

3.3

Best Company That I Have Dealt With

I have been buying my printer inks and printers from 123 Inkjets now for many many years and have never had a problem with them great service with prices to match i look forward dealing with them in the future.

Only if you are buying genuine cartridges

karen19

karen19AU

HP genuine ink received was almost out of date

I have been using 123 Inkjet for my genuine HP replacement inks but until this time I never looked at the expiry date. When I did check I found that one of the magenta inks had an expiry date of 1 month from the time of delivery. HP printers are quite fussy and will not always accept out of date ink and so I informed 123 inkjet as soon as I realized. They never got back to me. I phoned and then sent them an email but I guess they just don't care. Now I'm out of pocket for an ink which may (or may not work). Good one 123 Inket! I wouldn't buy from them again.
To add insult to this they actually did phone me when I sent them $2.00 too little on the account!

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how 123 Inkjets compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Looby from Lismore

Looby from LismoreNorthern Region, NSW

Fast, Efficient and not Too Expensive

Not for the first time, I have used 123Inkjets to obtain genuine Canon ink cartridges for my Pixma 3in1. Overall, they are one of the least expensive for the genuine cartridges. Their in-service is exemplary and I fully appreciate the different payment options. They use Express Post which meant from the time of ordering to the time of receiving - 3 days. Brilliant. I would strongly recommend investigating their website.