13 IT

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (34)

Great price, clear communication and dropped off at my place

I ordered a VR headset online at a great price. 948 for the G2 reverb in JAN 2021. A staff member even offered to drop it off at my place after he finished work. Very happy with the product and the service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedHP Reverb G2 (HMD)
AnthonyNJ

AnthonyNJNew South Wales

Bad Business - Goods not delivered. Emails and refund requests ignored

We ordered stock but never delvered. Several laptops so not a small order! They repeatedly blamed Synnex (their supplier) for not delivering stock but even when a screenshot of stock availability was shared they still failed to deliver!
Joseph just keeps giving excuses and now now emails are answered.
Case has been lodged with Consumer Affairs. Its a shame as they used ot be good.
Buyer beware.

Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface 2

Appalling

I ordered a printer which was not delivered so, after waiting more than 2 months and regularly following up the progress, I cancelled the order. It has now been more than 3 months and I have still not received a refund. I have called numerous times where I have been promised the refund is 'being processed' (that takes more than a month???) and I have emailed numerous times but my emails have remained unanswered. I paid more than $500 and I received no product and no refund. I will continue to try and get my money back by legal action if necessary but I am writing this review because I believe other potential customers deserve to be forewarned. Not the kind of behaviour I would expect from an Australian retailer.

It's a scam

I didn't receive the goods I purchased nor the refund I requested. Many excuses but no action. Have referred this case of fraud to the police. Do not buy from these people.

SZEE187

SZEE187Sydney, NSW

DONT Trust 13IT.com.au

Hi,

We posted a review a few months ago about 13IT and refusing to refund us after we returned the product back in April.
We then received a call from the person who sold us the unit in the first place asking if we take the post down and our refund will be processed then next day (this was nearly a month ago).
the person who needs to authorise this is called Raj but he is never reachable and the poor lady answering the phone cannot do anything.
if anyone here really value's their hard earned money, Don't trust these thieves.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedMicrosoft Surface

Scammers

Took my bank transfer, told me multiple times on the phone they'd provide a tracking number that day via email. Refused to respond to emails. 4 weeks with no customer service I gave up and requested a refund, no response at all. Have sent it to my bank for refund as it's fraudulent.

Product PurchasedMonitor Stand
simon h.

simon h.Sydney, NSW

Second time i purchase

This is the second time I order off these guys, I`m an installer and buy off them Tv`s and networking products for my customers. Very happy with the level of service and delivery, both orders were shipped out on the third days and arrived on the 4th and the 5th like they stated. One thing I do like is how they take photo`s of the boxes and send them to you, especially the tv packaging, this way if the box arrives damaged we can hold the courier accountable, smart thinking, Very good 13It, and thanks again Mr John.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 65C715 (65")
B A.

B A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your time or money.

Never received the product. Unresponsive, still no emails, confirmations or responses in over a month. Don't waste your time or money.

Order not delivered, despite repeated promises

Similar to other comments my order failed to arrive and chasing up was difficult. After calls and several online chats, promises of delivery in the next few days came to nothing. No emails were sent by 13IT (other than confirmation of online chats), despite promising to send me tracking details. Their website kept crashing when trying to send email enquires. Not really sure what more could go wrong... and I am still waiting 2.5 months after the money was taken from my account.

Zel

ZelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and prices. Very professional and timely. Highly recommended.

Great range of products, quality service. I purchased two TVs and some TV wall units. Delivered to my house. Fast and friendly. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung QA82Q60RAWXXY (82")
Simon O.

Simon O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

6 weeks of being strung along by 13IT

Product PurchasedUbiquiti unifi 24 gigabit switch
Manager13 IT

Dear Sir, your comments have been noted and the information has been passed on to the appropriate people. Someone will be on contact with you shortly

Anthony D.

Anthony D.Perth, WA

Paid for order - never received item

I ordered and paid for a product in March 2020 - their website said it was in stock. However it was not in stock and I did not receive the items despite many requests. They finally agreed to refund the cost, but I still have not received the refund over 7 months later.
Very poor customer service.

Manager13 IT

Dear Sir your refund was processed.

Never ever use this company... You have been warned!!!

Product PurchasedLogitech Brio

Stay away! If I could give 0 stars I would.

6-weeks and still no product. Didnt reply to messages or return calls. PayPal issued me a refund. In surmising, I have pasted this review from another customer: 'WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS BUSINESS as you'll just be wasting your time and money. I'm still trying to get my money back.' (thankfully PayPal refunded my money otherwise I would be in the same boat as that guy)

Namanhu N.

Namanhu N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dissatisfied: 0 stars

Extremely dissatisfied. We ordered two monitors on 29/07/2020, it's now 07/09/2020 and we still have not received our products. We've been calling and emailing everyday and unable to get in contact with anyone. WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS BUSINESS as you'll just be wasting your time and money. I'm still trying to get my money back.

Find out how 13 IT compares to other Online Shops

Great service! BEST Price! Came through for me!!!!

While things are rough now in Melbourne 13IT is still doing their best to make sure Aussies have what we need at the best prices. Sure, my recent order was a little slower to arrive than in pre-covid times, but this is expected considering what is happening in Melbourne (and STILL faster than others in Australia or waiting for something to come from America!). And buying through 13IT means I bought local and supported Australian business AND got the BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET from genuinely friendly people who will look after you. That's a LOT of wins in my book!

Manager13 IT

Thanks August, much appreciated, i will pass on this information to relevant people,

Support

13IT Warehouse - Impossible to contact - No goods received

Ordered 3 printer cartridges that were said to be in stock. After two weeks for a 2-3 day delivery I have received nothing. I have emailed on multiple occasions - no reply, rung both numbers on their website - diverted to voicemail, tried their live chat - I get to position in queue 1 then wait there for over an hour but status does not change and no reply - guess it is unattended. Very concerned about whether the company actually exists or is still in business.
Strongly urge no-one to purchase anything from this company.

Product Purchasedprinter ink
N and HK

N and HKPerth, WA

Fair customer service

I ordered a Dell D3100 docking hub on 20/6/2020, and after a few weeks of email queries, the Manager contacted me and gave me a full refund. There was no stock. I had fair service

Product PurchasedDell D3100 Docking Station
wils59

wils59Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very poor customer service

Manager13 IT

To whom it may concern, thank you for being so frank and your concern. I would appreciate it if you can call our office and know exactly your order no please.

Regards

Manager13 IT

May I also ask, what Part your actually referring too.?

Hay

HayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Samsung Tv Q80 Purchase and got me out of trouble

My Tv stopped working, came a across a Samsung Wholesaler 10 minutes away, I thought they wouldn't sell to me, I called and I was surprised, they got me out of trouble. I got a Samsung Q80 75inch Tv (crazy Tv) awesome actually and it was cheaper than the retail guys, I saved $1000. They even gave me free delivery because I wasn't far and same day. I was very surprised and the service was tip top excellent :) Very down to earth. I never heard of them till now. There really good, people will surprised of the old fashioned service they provided.
Thanks Guys, keep it up and don`t change, Ill come back soon, I need to buy a sound bar, but cant afford it yet.

Hayk

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Q80T QA75Q80TAWXXY (75")