1300 Flowers

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (588)

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Package not delivered as guaranteed.

Special order was placed in the morning to be delivered by 5pm. Not only was the order not delivered, but no communication was made. Refund was given. Special day ruined.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Adrian - I am so sorry to hear that there has been disappointment caused by our service.

I would love to follow up on this for you if you could please send through your order reference.

JC70

JC70Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All promises delivered!

I have used 1300 Flowers a few times, and on each occasion the recipient received a beautiful, premium-looking floral arrangement, as ordered and within the specified time frame. Ordering is easy, you can track the progress of your order and an SMS is sent once the order has been delivered. Today I took advantage of a free vase offer and was expecting it to be a sub-standard offering, but the vase that came with the flowers today was solid, tasteful and an elegant addition to our simple decor. I will be very happy to use this convenient service again.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us!

Alan

Alanumina beach

Bad service as expected

Decided to give 1300 flowers another chance for mothers day after my last extremely disapointing review. Maybe last time was just a once of. Dont know why I bothered. The image says it all. What company would have seen mothers day coming?

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing and the client who ordered them will be told.

I just wish to advise that for the second time I have been delivered flowers from my family and as far as I am concerned I would never use this website to trust them to send what they advertise. Flowers not in accordance with the photo and they were half dead. A disgrace.

Store LocationBuderim Qld

Katie Smith Order Ref. WJTJT ordered on 4/5/20

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much, Jen. We will be in touch as soon as possible.

Vicki F

Vicki FCanberra 2600, ACT

Personal florist with the click of a button

Quick and easy to order flowers for any occasion. Choice of when you want them delivered. Notification
of delivery. I have ordered on a number of occasions and the recipient has always been please with the flowers

Store Locationonline
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much for the great feedback Vivki - we would love to assist you again in the future!

Sandra

SandraNew South Wales

Great service terrific product

Easy great product exactly what I ordered very happy with the service delivered on time very easy to use app from overseas and seemed value for money great option to send bottle a of wine too

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Sandra, I'm so glad to hear that it was great service all while being a quick and easy process! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress Free Experience

Used 1300 Flowers after being recommended and would certainly use again. The whole process was very easy. The flowers arrived at the time I asked for and the recipient said that the arrangement was lovely.

Store Location1300 Flowers
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much, Chris! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review!

Reliable, courteous service.

Reliable, sensitive, courteous and helpful reception and assistance over phone.
Offered choices to meet our needs.
Lovely flowers - recipients were thrilled! Lots of buds for long lasting gift. Happy to recommend and use again.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for the kind words Sandra! We look forward to helping out again next time! :)

Top quality product and reliable service ... highly recommended! It was important that the flowers arrive on the day and 1300 Flowers did not disappoint. Great flowers too really hit the mark!

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much Alan! We are happy to have assisted you with your order.

Debra

DebraMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic service and delivery!

I have used 1300 FLOWERS twice but I will be returning. The website is easy to navigate and place orders and delivery day/time is exceptional! My sisters were both thrilled!

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Debra! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear it was an easy and fast experience :)

Kaye

KayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just the thing

The flowers arrived on time and were much appreciated. They were very fresh and arranged beautifully. They were much appreciated y a friend who had had quite a nasty accident.

Store LocationBeaconsfield
Customer S.1300 Flowers

We are so glad that we could bring some joy in this crazy time Kaye, and are so pleased you had a great experience with us!

Amazing Service!

I googled to find a florist near the location of a funeral. I received very efficient, friendly and helpful service when I supplied limited information. I will definitely order flowers from 1300Flowers again.

Store LocationPinaroo, WA
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much for the great feedback Josie - delighted you had a great experience with us. We look forward to assiting you in the future!

Flowers were gorgeous. Chocolates good quality. Delivered on time!

My mother loved the flowers and chocolates. The flowers were roses and chrysanthemums and others and were arranged beautifully in a vase. She said that the chocolates were really good quality.

Store LocationWarnbro
Customer S.1300 Flowers

We are so pleased to hear your mother loved her gifts Kim - we look forward to assisting you again!

Bryan C

Bryan CCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome and user friendly

I live in Melbourne and recipient lives in Perth. Everything went well. I have no problems recommending you. The flowers were beautiful and very much by recipient so all good

Store LocationMandurah WA
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks Bryan - so pleased to hear they loved the flowers! We would love to assist you again!

Denise Rymell

Denise RymellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy !

Very easy to place order, delivery was on time (next day) which was amazing, the flowers are beautiful and as shown on the website,
my daughter was delighted with her birthday gift as we were unable to share her day due to the isolation restrictions.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much for the kind words Denise, we would love to assist you again in the future!

Find out how 1300 Flowers compares to other Physical Shops

Good service and value. I would recommend this company. My mother lives on her own and had a lovely surprise to receive the flowers and chocolate and card just in time for Easter. Thank you.

Store LocationGeraldton W.A.
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for the great feedback Lea - We are so pleased you and your mother had a great experience with us!

Peter D'A

Peter D'ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Process all on line. All good
In the past when I needed help, I rang up and was dealt with, with curtesy and respect.
Very happy with 1300Flowers.
Will continue to use your services.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much, Peter! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this kind review!

Margaret Cross

Margaret CrossGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great introduction to your company

-great choice of arrangements of varying prices
- first time I have used this facility but will certainly do so again
- recipients very impressed
-they sent me photos and I agreed with them

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you Margaret, we are so pleased you loved our service! We would love to assist you again in the future!

Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

For Older Family members

During this time, when we have to self isolate from Older Family Members, it great that company can send a gift of joy to them. Thank you for putting a smile on my mothers face while she can not see me.

Store LocationBrisbane
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you Susan - we are so pleased to have been able to bring some joy in this difficult time!

Wonderful experience

Great website, easy ordering, accurate delivery and beautiful flowers. Especially loved the sms and email to tell me they had been delivered. My Mum loved her flowers. Thanks for the great experience. :)

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your recommendation Debbie! So happy you've had a great experience with us!