3.9

• Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

HORRIBLE

Sent flowers to my 80 year old grandma, paid extra to have them delivered early - they not only did not arrive the day I ordered them for..I had my 80yr old Nan, walking around the house at 9pm at night looking for them, then the company had the nerve to say I was lying rather then looking at their staff who clearly do not care and are the lairs.. Worst experience ever and would tell everyone to be cautious and not use 1300 flowers.. horrible horrible company

Nigel

NigelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Flower deliveries made easy.

Perfect in every way. Would highly recommend this product. Why would you use any other service.
Was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get the flowers delived to correct address.

Store LocationTelephone
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Nigel! So happy you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Nick S.

Nick S.

Very nice rose, and quality chocolate, thank you, well done guys, will order from your guys again. Decent price too. Box can be bit more details but still good . TA

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your review, Nick!

Physical Shops

Find out how 1300 Flowers compares to other Physical Shops

Annual birthday present to my sister in Perth. I most likely will never see her again.

I found all personel so helpful. They couldnt do enough for me to ensure I got to place my order and have it delivered on time. Amazing! I was having an awful frustrating time accessing my order but they went out of their way to solve my difficulties.

Store Location1300 Flowers On _ Line
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Beagyve! We strive to provide the best experience possible, and are so happy to hear we could assist you on such a special day! Have a wonderful day!

Beagyve
Beagyve

I'll be doing the same this time next year , fingers crossed.
Beagyve.

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Great gift idea if you are interstate

Simple , easy and affordable. Would of liked them to be a little fresher. Great choice of flowers. Would of liked more variety in the colours. Flowers were a little brown

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Fiona, I am so pleased you've enjoyed our service, I would be happy to look into the flower quality for you, would you have the order reference at all?

Louie

Louie

Gorgeous flowers at my fingertips!

So easy to order online with confidence that the flowers will be quality and that they will be delivered to their destination on time! Everyone's happy: the sender and the recipient. A win-win situation! thanks 1300 flowers

Store Location1300 flowers
Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Louie, I'm so glad to hear that it was great service all while being a quick and easy process! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

CassandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery horrible service

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Cassandra, I'm sorry we've caused so much disappointment. I'm having a hard time locating your order using your name, can you please provide me with your order reference code? Thank you.

AIDEN booked on the 11th feb

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you Cassandra, we will be in touch shortly.

So easy

I have used the 1300flowers web site several times and have found it easy to navigate, the products purchased have always been delivered on time. When items have needed to be substituted, due to seasonal demand, I was kept informed.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Glenn, thanks for your awesome review. We are glad that we could make the order process so simple and easy for you. Have a great day!