1300 Flowers

1300 Flowers (page 3 of 57)

GMPAPM

GMPAPMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service

Delivered interstate within a few hours of ordering. Very prompt and even followed up with a text advising flowers had been delivered. Highly recommend and will use again in the future

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks for the kind words! We look forward to helping out again next time! :)

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Good communication, no fuss, good product range and the selected fresh flowers lived up to their description, delivered on time, confirmation by email that the flowers had been delivered to recipient.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your review Michael! So happy you've had a great experience with us!

Carol

CarolDarling Downs, QLD

Beautiful and as described

Great service and the flower arrangement that was delivered was beautiful and as described on the website. Very impressed. Very easy website to use to place your order. Thank You.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your recommendation Carol! So happy you've had a great experience with us!

Jane

JaneSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic Service and Amazing Flowers

From start to finish the process was easy to do over the phone.
Even with our current situation the lady on the phone was kind, polite and got the order done quickly and very professional.
Certainly used them again.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Jane! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear it was an easy and fast experience :)

fantastic range of flowers

well organised -well informed- beautiful flower arrangement fantastic service -satisfied customer.
thanks made her day special.will use this company again as they can be trusted to deliver
as promised.give it a go tell me i am wrong.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks Bill - were so glad you had a great experience with us! We would love to assist you in the future!

Kiama

KiamaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service

Have used this company a few times and the recipient on the receiving end, have always been pleased, with what they have received, very close to the photos of products, advertised on website .

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks Kiama - were so pleased to hear you loved our product and service!

Everything worked well

The website was easy to use and the flowers were delivered on the day and the recipient was delighted, they sent me a photo, the flowers were just as the website described

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks Marian - So pleased to hear of your great experience!

Charleliz

CharlelizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful

Arrived on time flowers were beautiful great communication
Would use them again was so easy to use the online booking service as well. The Australian natives were stunning mum loved them

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks Charleliz, so glad you had a great experience with us! We would love to assist you in the future!

1300 Flowers 100% Top Service & Friendly.

Very highly recommend 1300 Flowers, very impressed with complete service. Beautiful flowers. Was happy I was able to phone my order & was kept up to date with delivery details etc.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

So pleased to hear our friendly staff could assist you Lorna!

Great Service

Great service. Very speedy delivery. I was very impressed at how easy it was to navigate through the website to access the items that I was after. Especially in these times where we are restricted in who we can visit, this made it so much easier and convenient to buy flowers for my sister for her birthday.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thanks so much Dan! We are happy to have assisted you with your order.

Very good

I would have preferred to place my order by phone, but this wasn’t possible. The website proved to be fairly easy to negotiate, I only had to repeat the order once! As you will guess I’m not very Internet savvy. The recipient was delighted with the gift so assume it was as advertised though she didn’t mention receiving the chocolates!

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Christina, We are so pleased to hear you are happy with our service! If it happens that the recipient did not receive the chocolates ordered, let us know and someone will follow up for you :)

Critical5293

Critical5293Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute perfection

I have used 1300 Flowers twice recently and each time was greatly impressed by their professionalism, courtesy and attention to detail. It is very easy to order from their website, there is plenty of choice, they keep you advised regarding the progress of your order right up to and including delivery. This is a first class service and I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

This is such a lovely review! Thank you so much, and we look forward to helping you with your next order!

Janice Taylor

Janice TaylorSydney Surrounds, NSW

This was a wonderful gift, seeing we are so far away & isolated

I have never sent flowers before by this company, would do so again should I need to , our daughter was thrilled with both the flowers and chocolates. Thank you,Janice Taylor

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Janice! So happy we were able to help bridge the gap!

Will reuse you many times

Fast delivery and beautiful flowers one lot was for my daughter who was struggling with work and she still bought our groceries the other was to a great friend for just being her a beautiful lady

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Such a wonderful review, thank you so much Cheryl!

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Outstanding!

Delivery was completed very quickly after order was made. Quality of product was very high. Ordering over the net is very easy. Pricing by comparison to other vendors is very competitive.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your great review, Richard!

Find out how 1300 Flowers compares to other Physical Shops

Great service provider, very authentic and well mannered.

Organised website and 100% service was delivered on time. I have used service twice and response from recipient was excellent. Will keep using their services in future. Great offer and deals.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Shayan! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear it was an easy and fast experience :)

Robyn Hoe

Robyn Hoe

The girl who took my phone order was polite, friendly and helpful. Couldn't have asked for better service. The recipient told me the flowers were lovely, and they were delivered as promised.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Hi Robyn! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We're delighted to hear it was an easy and fast experience :)

Terence

TerenceWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Such a professional and trouble free way to send flowers.

Have had many dealings with this company and have had 100% of service every time,
Delivery has always been on the day that was chosen and have had great compliments from the recipients in regards to the beautiful arrangements of the flowers, thank you so much.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you, Terence! We are so pleased that you choose us for your flower delivery needs, and thank you for this lovely review!

Christine T.

Christine T.Perth, WA

Ticked all the boxes

We're were very happy with the outcome. Flowers arrived within the specified time limits, and we received good feedback from family recipients. The website was user friendly and the choices of flowers/vases/cards and add-ons were more than adequate.
Would thoroughly recommend this website.

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you found everything to be of such a high standard!

Val

ValMurray Mallee, SA

A great way of keeping in touch

As we are unable to visit our daughter for her birthday we are still celebrating in a different way. She was extremely appreciative of them. Delivery service is fantastic. Thanks

Customer S.1300 Flowers

Thank you so much for your lovely review, it's wonderful to hear we've been able to help bridge the distance!