1300 HomeLoan

1300 HomeLoan

Brand Manager for 1300 HomeLoan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
    RBR
    RBRSydney

One of a Kind

A highly professional service with a team of friendly and helpful staff. The 1300HL staff are prompt in returning back calls and very attentive in providing assistance especially if one like myself is not thoroughly knowledgeable when it comes to home loans. The time of transfer to a broker was efficient and the service was effective and reliable.
    Efficient and reliable.

betty.schulz
    betty.schulzasked

I have just seen a house on realestate.com that I would love to buy how can I do it I own my current home outright. Is it possible to take out a full loan to purchase this house until my house is sold?. I know nothing about home loans paid cash for my current home.

Robert Casey
    Robert Casey

Hi.
    Yes it certainly is.
    Rob
    www.mortgageaustralia.com.au

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi